Darth Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EvilAngel
Respect Darth Sidious (aka Palpatine)

As far as villains go he's among the best, quite easily. The deceptive looking frail old man who is actually an absurdly powerful being, with powers far beyond the good guys (atleast in the movies). He planned decades of manipulation, clouding the sight of literally hundreds of Jedi, including that of Grand Master Yoda. He also held his own against two of the strongest Jedi in battle; Mace Windu and Master Yoda.

Respect the Dark Lord of the Sith, Darth Sidious.

http://www.rabittooth.com/800x600StarWarsWallpapers2/DarthSidiousWallpaper.jpg

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/8/81/BZZZZZZ.jpg

Scythe
He's pretty cool, I even have a little Sidious figure that my friend gave me. He just kinda sits atop my computer monitor and.... stares....

Rogue Jedi
Force lightning....WIN.

Sgt.Shakedown
For ROTJ alone he is a legend.

Wanderer11
Sidious is a great character and villain. He is totally believable.

BruceSkywalker
Great thread EvilAngel

EvilAngel
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Great thread EvilAngel

Thankies happy

NemeBro
Ten times the villain Vader could ever hope to be. smile

Thanks for reminding me btw EA, now I can respond to your post. big grin

darthchucky
If you want to know what villain i would respect the most in Star Wars. #1 answer is Sidious. I loved him in so many different ways:

He gave us Maul, Tyranus, and Vader.

He has a kick a** voice.

Love his quotes. my favorites = "Wipe them all out.", "Are you threatening me master jedi?" and my most fav "Execute Order 66" or "Commence Order 66".

Awesome at making plans.
I love his fighting style when he battled Mace Windu. Very unique and badass fighting skill.

I love it when he using lightning.

There is just so much to say. All I can say is is that he definitely takes the cake for the head villain.

lord xyz
He is amazing in Return of the Jedi.

The prequels, I don't know, I guess.

His fight with Yoda was amazing, but it kept cutting to that stupid Ani-Obi fight that was boring as hell. That fight was before the Yoda/Emperor fight, and ended after the other one. Wtf.

But anyway, Palpatine is amazing.

"Then, young Skywalker, you die" with that creepy smile, is a fantastic performance.

This guy scared me.

darthchucky
Originally posted by lord xyz
He is amazing in Return of the Jedi.

The prequels, I don't know, I guess.

His fight with Yoda was amazing, but it kept cutting to that stupid Ani-Obi fight that was boring as hell. That fight was before the Yoda/Emperor fight, and ended after the other one. Wtf.

But anyway, Palpatine is amazing.

"Then, young Skywalker, you die" with that creepy smile, is a fantastic performance.

This guy scared me.

So very true. Oh, I forgot to mention on my first comment. Awesome voice. One of my favorites to mock.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.