Metron VS Phantom Stranger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AsbestosFlaygon
Who has a fighting chance?

New God or Fallen Angel?

xJLxKing
WE don't know how strong PS is. Though, I am going to say that he is far stronger then Spectre, or many other beings

Omega Vision
In a fight, a chess match, a cosmic trivia bowl, or in a contest of who can go the longest without directly interfering?
Because it'd probably go PS, Metron, tie, and PS respectively.

AsbestosFlaygon
In a fight.. let's say Metron gets some prep time. An Earth week will suffice?

Fight will take place in JLA Watch Tower, then PS transports the fight to Apocalypse. PS again transports them to Hell, where the 3rd match and final battle will commence (IF it will last that long).

Galan007
i don't think either of these fellas have feats indicative of them being able to defeat the other.

...unless metron activates a genesis box, that is.

Omega Vision
This probably has a shot at winning the most improbable battle of the year award. Both of these guys are pretty much based around being rather inactive observers.

shiv
Metron for the loss.

Mindset
Originally posted by xJLxKing
WE don't know how strong PS is. Though, I am going to say that he is far stronger then Spectre, or many other beings Why would you guess PS is far stronger than Spectre when Spectre easily turned him into a mouse?

tideoftime
WE don't know how strong PS is. Though, I am going to say that he is far stronger then Spectre, or many other beings

? Don't know why you would supposition that: Spectre has often been demonstrated and implied to be superior to Phantom Stranger, situationally and by PS himself.

Omega Vision
Its safe to say Phantom Stranger is somewhere in between Zatanna and Spectre in terms of power. That's a big gap and I'd probably place him somewhere between Shazam and Nabu.

Prep-Man
Metron. Mainly due to prep.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Mindset
Why would you guess PS is far stronger than Spectre when Spectre easily turned him into a mouse?
Your point? PS isn't never to suppose to directly get involved.

Besides that what I think

Galan007
imo, it was made clear during their battle that spectre definitely had enough power to kill PS, but a 'higher authority' forbade him from doing so (ergo the mouse-transformation.) however, PS was still regarded as one of the most powerful magic users out there..

from the very same issue: "his (spectre's) first priority was to take out the so called big guns in our magic circles -- starting with the phantom stranger."

batdude123
Though, I am going to say that he is far stronger then Spectre

laughing out loud

Colossus-Big C
Presence>Micheal Derg>Lucifer Morning star>Phantom Stranger>Spectre>Everything else

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Presence>Micheal Derg>Lucifer Morning star>Phantom Stranger>Spectre>Everything else
Wrong. Spectre is above PS.

xJLxKing
By the end of Blackest Night, we will find out who PS is. As of now, I am just speculating and all the evidence is against me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.