KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Metron VS Phantom Stranger

New God or Fallen Angel? Take your pick.
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Metron 2 40.00%
Phantom Stranger 3 60.00%
Total: 5 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Metron VS Phantom Stranger
Started by: AsbestosFlaygon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Metron VS Phantom Stranger

Who has a fighting chance?

New God or Fallen Angel?

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Dec 17th, 2009 06:38 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

WE don't know how strong PS is. Though, I am going to say that he is far stronger then Spectre, or many other beings

Old Post Dec 17th, 2009 06:40 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

In a fight, a chess match, a cosmic trivia bowl, or in a contest of who can go the longest without directly interfering?
Because it'd probably go PS, Metron, tie, and PS respectively.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2009 06:41 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

In a fight.. let's say Metron gets some prep time. An Earth week will suffice?

Fight will take place in JLA Watch Tower, then PS transports the fight to Apocalypse. PS again transports them to Hell, where the 3rd match and final battle will commence (IF it will last that long).

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Dec 17th, 2009 06:46 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

i don't think either of these fellas have feats indicative of them being able to defeat the other.

...unless metron activates a genesis box, that is.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 17th, 2009 06:56 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

This probably has a shot at winning the most improbable battle of the year award. Both of these guys are pretty much based around being rather inactive observers.

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2009 06:59 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Metron for the loss.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2009 03:01 AM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

quote: (post)
Originally posted by xJLxKing
WE don't know how strong PS is. Though, I am going to say that he is far stronger then Spectre, or many other beings
Why would you guess PS is far stronger than Spectre when Spectre easily turned him into a mouse?

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Dec 18th, 2009 03:16 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tideoftime

? Don't know why you would supposition that: Spectre has often been demonstrated and implied to be superior to Phantom Stranger, situationally and by PS himself.

(Oh... right... geek...)

Old Post Dec 18th, 2009 03:22 AM
tideoftime is currently offline Click here to Send tideoftime a Private Message Find more posts by tideoftime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Its safe to say Phantom Stranger is somewhere in between Zatanna and Spectre in terms of power. That's a big gap and I'd probably place him somewhere between Shazam and Nabu.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2009 03:54 AM
Senor Cage

Metron. Mainly due to prep.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2009 11:13 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Originally posted by Mindset
Why would you guess PS is far stronger than Spectre when Spectre easily turned him into a mouse?

Your point? PS isn't never to suppose to directly get involved.

Besides that what I think

Old Post Dec 18th, 2009 03:32 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

imo, it was made clear during their battle that spectre definitely had enough power to kill PS, but a 'higher authority' forbade him from doing so (ergo the mouse-transformation.) however, PS was still regarded as one of the most powerful magic users out there..

from the very same issue: "his (spectre's) first priority was to take out the so called big guns in our magic circles -- starting with the phantom stranger."

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 18th, 2009 03:45 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Though, I am going to say that he is far stronger then Spectre

laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 18th, 2009 03:50 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Presence>Micheal Derg>Lucifer Morning star>Phantom Stranger>Spectre>Everything else

I have returned

Old Post Dec 18th, 2009 03:55 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Presence>Micheal Derg>Lucifer Morning star>Phantom Stranger>Spectre>Everything else

Wrong. Spectre is above PS.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2009 03:59 PM
xJLxKing

By the end of Blackest Night, we will find out who PS is. As of now, I am just speculating and all the evidence is against me

Old Post Dec 18th, 2009 04:00 PM