Goku vs Ichigo/Yusuke/Grim Jaw/Naruto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is the goku that fought the ginyu force and he cant use energy blast, he has to physically fight them.

They have all of there power at their disposal and we are using the later versions of the people that goku are fighting.

Can he take this off of physical powers alone?

BloodRain
Take it he has kaioken at his disposal? Max he could go 20x his power. Naruto's out of his league (kid cant fly big grin) others could put up a fight but... Going with Goku until someone gives some option why not.

danteiscool
Naruto is the first to go down. he doesn't have what it takes to hold his own against Goku. Grimmjow would go down second. as for Ichigo and Yusuke, I'm not sure who will last longe of the two, but all in all I'm giving this fight to Goku.

that is, unless they all combine their most powerful moves into one ultimate attack against him.

AsbestosFlaygon
^

You've gotta be kiddin..

Naruto has the Kyuubi, an infinite source of chakra..

We've never seen it used by Naruto in full 9-tails, so assuming he goes down first, is simply illogical and inconclusive.

BloodRain
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
^

You've gotta be kiddin..

We've never seen it used by Naruto in full 9-tails, so assuming he goes down first, is simply illogical and inconclusive.

Not sure about Yusuke but the others have very high 'energies' too. In a fight like this he can what we know only go to 3 tails, higher and it will become a 1 vs 1 vs 3. (No control) Lets just say Goku is physically stronger then Tsunade, and one hit from her almost killed Jiriaya, soo... >.>

King Kandy
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
^

You've gotta be kiddin..

One punch reduces him to ninja jelly.

Same with the others on this list, actually. Though, it might take him two punches for some of them.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by King Kandy
One punch reduces him to ninja jelly.

Same with the others on this list, actually. Though, it might take him two punches for some of them.
I know.

But the Jinchuuriki would most probably be the last to go down.

Evilbigfoot
Originally posted by carver9
This is the goku that fought the ginyu force and he cant use energy blast, he has to physically fight them.

They have all of there power at their disposal and we are using the later versions of the people that goku are fighting.

Can he take this off of physical powers alone?

Who the F*ck is "Grim Jaw?"

danteiscool
he means Grimmjow from Bleach.

TheBadguy
Yusuke is the only real threat I see, they got pretty fast by the end of the show and If I recall there was talk that the top tiers in the show had planet buster potential.

Evilbigfoot
Originally posted by danteiscool
he means Grimmjow from Bleach.

Sarcasm.

yungz22
Originally posted by TheBadguy
Yusuke is the only real threat I see, they got pretty fast by the end of the show and If I recall there was talk that the top tiers in the show had planet buster potential.
yea I see Yusuke as he only one putting up a real fight because he is way stronger than the rest plus i forgot where but i think koenma or somebody else said he could destroy a planet. problem is goku could probably destroy a planet with way more ease

BloodRain
Yusuke cant use his demon-gun attacks. To Goku this is swatable.

menokokoro
i say if the team is smart, (i dont know who Yusuke is so im ignoring him/her lol) and works together they could take goku down. one big problem i see here though is that in the narutoverse everyone EVERYONE can be killed by a simple stabbing by anyone as long as they dont defend against it or otherwise stated like that immortal guy. and in dragon ball verse the more powerful you get the more durable you get, naruto's rasen shuriken would kill goku if it effected him the same as a normal person.

however, if naruto gets really pissed off, or depending on the circumstances of the fight, he may release all the kyuubi and then i think he would take him, that is just so much raw power i dont think goku at this point could take him, i estimate the kyuubi being at least a few hundred thousand power level

Quincy
Hollow Ichigo/Demon Yusuke/Pantera Grimmjow/Kyuubi Naruto all advance on Goku at once? Possible victory.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Quincy
Hollow Ichigo/Demon Yusuke/Pantera Grimmjow/Kyuubi Naruto all advance on Goku at once? Possible victory.

Not really

yungz22
Originally posted by menokokoro
i say if the team is smart, (i dont know who Yusuke is so im ignoring him/her lol) and works together they could take goku down. one big problem i see here though is that in the narutoverse everyone EVERYONE can be killed by a simple stabbing by anyone as long as they dont defend against it or otherwise stated like that immortal guy. and in dragon ball verse the more powerful you get the more durable you get, naruto's rasen shuriken would kill goku if it effected him the same as a normal person.

however, if naruto gets really pissed off, or depending on the circumstances of the fight, he may release all the kyuubi and then i think he would take him, that is just so much raw power i dont think goku at this point could take him, i estimate the kyuubi being at least a few hundred thousand power level

9 tail fox can beat goku....doo you realize how strong goku is he was a planet buster from the saiyan saga

Quincy
Planet buster argument is so out of whack. Strong enough to blow up a planet, not strong enough to blow up a person with one blast? Why even gauge that as a technique?

And regardless, the stipulations for this match-up state Goku is incapable of using energy blasts.

BloodRain
DBZ day one; guy catches a bullet. Day two; main becomes 20x stronger then <- that guy.

Narut wont go 9-tails because one punch will kill him.

yungz22
Originally posted by BloodRain
DBZ day one; guy catches a bullet. Day two; main becomes 20x stronger then <- that guy.

Narut wont go 9-tails because one punch will kill him.

yea i meant to say 9-tails cant beat goku but i left out the t making it a totally different word. goku could beat naruto with an just his aura it would be too much for naruto. plus goku's speed is really good at is point too

menokokoro
dont get me wrong, i think goku would without a doubt win, but thats just because in that universe their "power" is given differently than in...well any other universe besides maybe bleach. in naruto if you get stabbed, you will be injured (unless you have a tech that counters it) in dbz....you know i honestly dont understand the 'rules' of how their durability works, i mean they take blasts head on with no damage, then they take a blast and they are hurting (with no physical damage visible) idk its just dumb to pair anything from any other universe to dbz imo apart from maybe bleach, or some american comic characters emphasis on the 'some'

menokokoro
ok i was talking to a friend....and i change my mind, grim jow alone would rape goku at that point. and ichigo is way more powerful than him

wakkawakkawakka
It could be either inaccurate or accurate but here's my analysis on the situation. If Naruto isn't already in kyuubi mode then he's dead right off the bat. Also since Goku has Kaoken at this point, then he would beat Ichigo and Grimmjow like they owed him money. Yusuke would be the last man standing but would eventually fall.

However if Naruto were in his nine tailed fox mode from the start(it can be four, six or even all nine) then Goku might have some trouble for a few minutes but would still mutilate Naruto.

Overall, Goku and Dragonball Z are ridiculous when it comes to fights.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Goku alone is too strong compared to Grimjow, Yusuke, Ichigo and Naruto. Earlier in Freeza saga he bruised and injured Freeza with a punch and Freeza in very weakened condition and cut in two before, survived the planet explosion and don't forget Goku is a planet buster. If you count newest DBZ OVA, he thought Freeza is not very strong that even he thinks that Freeza is just a training tool for Goten and Trunks (Some KMC member here stated that Akira Toriyama created this OVA so I can say it's canon). So, at the end of DBZ he must be stronger or if we count GT, this is easier for Goku.

So, Goku wins.

yungz22
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
Goku alone is too strong compared to Grimjow, Yusuke, Ichigo and Naruto. Earlier in Freeza saga he bruised and injured Freeza with a punch and Freeza in very weakened condition and cut in two before, survived the planet explosion and don't forget Goku is a planet buster. If you count newest DBZ OVA, he thought Freeza is not very strong that even he thinks that Freeza is just a training tool for Goten and Trunks (Some KMC member here stated that Akira Toriyama created this OVA so I can say it's canon). So, at the end of DBZ he must be stronger or if we count GT, this is easier for Goku.

So, Goku wins.

yep i stated it cool

menokokoro
the problem is that there really is no way to know if he is stronger/faster than grim jaw or ichigo, i say since there are 2 that are (at the very least) close to goku's power then they win, but i think that ichigo at his peak is in the millions of power lvl

Quincy
Namek Saga Goku without energy blasts. Against full-powered Yusuke, Ichigo, Grimmjow, and Naruto.

Why couldn't they blitz him at once and unleash their ultimates? Yusuke is a planetary threat by the end of the series.

Micheal_Myers
Namek Saga Goku without energy blasts. Against full-powered Yusuke, Ichigo, Grimmjow, and Naruto.

Why couldn't they blitz him at once and unleash their ultimates? Yusuke is a planetary threat by the end of the series.

Goku has been a planetary threat since the Saiyan saga. And since this is during the Ginyu fight, he has grown stronger by not only fighting Vegeta, but also training in 100X earths normal gravity. Lets say even one of them is as strong as a member of the Ginyu force (Which they arent. Aside from probably PEAK Yusuke.)....well...we saw what Goku did to the members of the Ginyu Force. And if I recall correctly, Recoome and Burter both fell to physical attacks...

yungz22
nobody except yusuke and goku have ever had energy that made the earth itself tremble so how can you say ichigo and grimjow have the same amount of energy as each other

Micheal_Myers
Grimmjow's biggest destructive feat is destroying a mountain with relative ease. Goku at this stage can destroy a planet without breaking a sweat.

menokokoro
Originally posted by yungz22
nobody except yusuke and goku have ever had energy that made the earth itself tremble so how can you say ichigo and grimjow have the same amount of energy as each other thats because it is a different kind of fighting, its swords.

in dbz its all huge blasts and destruction that shows how powerful they are.
in bleach they might be capable of great distruction, but they use concentrated attacks meant to kill them without excess energy, special techniques, their speed, and their sword has their spirit energy focused on the blade to make it both tough and sharp, that is where it shows how much power they have.

and yes they have blasts as well the cero, and yes they have never been as big as anything in dbz, however that is the same problem. pretty much everything in bleach is meant to destroy the individual, in dbz i guess they still are but they dont try and contain it. they even say multiple times in bleach that a mark of TRUE power is the control of a vast spirit energy.

so concluding, you cannot say that "they never made the earth rumble." because they never were meant to

Micheal_Myers
thats because it is a different kind of fighting, its swords.

in bleach they might be capable of great distruction, but they use concentrated attacks meant to kill them without excess energy, special techniques, their speed, and their sword has their spirit energy focused on the blade to make it both tough and sharp, that is where it shows how much power they have.

and yes they have blasts as well the cero, and yes they have never been as big as anything in dbz, however that is the same problem. pretty much everything in bleach is meant to destroy the individual, in dbz i guess they still are but they dont try and contain it. they even say multiple times in bleach that a mark of TRUE power is the control of a vast spirit energy.

so concluding, you cannot say that "they never made the earth rumble." because they never were meant to

How do you explain Zaraki Kenpachi then? All he does is release raw spirit energy. And as far as I know, he has a greater amount of energy than most of the show's characters as well.

yungz22
thats because it is a different kind of fighting, its swords.

when your energy alone affects the earth then its a constant battle with contol and if you fight by bleach rules ichigo would barely even be able to move when it comes to goku's spirit energy. The man blocked a sword with his finger and it was swung by a super saiyan. which means that there where tons of pressure added to the swing

menokokoro
when your energy alone affects the earth then its a constant battle with contol and if you fight by bleach rules ichigo would barely even be able to move when it comes to goku's spirit energy. The man blocked a sword with his finger and it was swung by a super saiyan. which means that there where tons of pressure added to the swing that was after goku became WAY more powerful that he is in this fight. but im done with this one, i just cant think of any way to communicate what i am thinking lol. just know this is not conceding defeat, this is just lazynes smile

Quincy
Originally posted by Micheal_Myers
Grimmjow's biggest destructive feat is destroying a mountain with relative ease. Goku at this stage can destroy a planet without breaking a sweat.

Irrelevant here. Goku could blow up a planet at this stage with an energy blast or something. But he CANT do that here.

when your energy alone affects the earth then its a constant battle with contol and if you fight by bleach rules ichigo would barely even be able to move when it comes to goku's spirit energy. The man blocked a sword with his finger and it was swung by a super saiyan. which means that there where tons of pressure added to the swing

Again - Irrelevant. At this point, Goku was much stronger than the incarnation in THIS vs thread. Also, Trunks and Goku both admitted he didn't swing full force. So there is no way of really saying "it was swung with some serious strength."

so I'll say again: What will Goku do if all of the FIVE warriors unleash their ultimates and blitz him at once? What will he do?

XanatosForever
I'd say a majority of it gets avoided/deflected by Goku.

Ichigo = Vaizard Getsuga Tensho can be deflected rather easily, I think.

Yusuke = I...don't actually remember Yusuke's final attack, but as he poses the biggest threat, I'd say Goku would more than likely avoid the attack.

Grim "Jaw" = The Gran Rey Cero isn't much different from the Getsuga Tensho in this case. Hell, Goku could probably go Kaio Ken once and disrupt both Gran Rey and Getsuga Tensho.

Naruto = Assuming the Wind Rasengan Shuriken is anything like a Destructo Disk, Goku'll just keep out of its way. If not, it's a simple matter of knocking it away, or even catching it and throwing it back.

wakkawakkawakka
I have a dream! A dream to see Naruto at his peak get mutilated by Goku in the worst way. A dream where Ichigo dies and is not brought back by plotkai. A dream where anti-heroes like Grimmjow that even the author leaves out are not given main-character plotkai. I actually think Yusuke's cool so I'll leave him out. But for the most part, those against Goku please...please...please don't ruin this dream for me.

If you can do that then I thank you. If not oh well.

yungz22
Irrelevant here. Goku could blow up a planet at this stage with an energy blast or something. But he CANT do that here.

Again - Irrelevant. At this point, Goku was much stronger than the incarnation in THIS vs thread. Also, Trunks and Goku both admitted he didn't swing full force. So there is no way of really saying "it was swung with some serious strength."

so I'll say again: What will Goku do if all of the FIVE warriors unleash their ultimates and blitz him at once? What will he do?

what i was trying to hint at was goku is in a way better physical position than the other fighters. Goku is physically stronger than all of them and he has more durability than all of them plus he can dish out way more energy than anyone here. Kaioken will see to that.

Micheal_Myers

Not irrelevant at all. Goku's planet destroying ability is a direct sign of his high level of ki. Ki can also enhance physical attacks instead of being shot in beams, I.E. Kaioken.

Quincy
Originally posted by Micheal_Myers
Not irrelevant at all. Goku's planet destroying ability is a direct sign of his high level of ki. Ki can also enhance physical attacks instead of being shot in beams, I.E. Kaioken.

So you are saying a planet busting character who isn't allowed to fire off energy beams can beat a planet busting character who IS allowed to fire off energy beams? And who has 3 other people on his team?

yungz22
So you are saying a planet busting character who isn't allowed to fire off energy beams can beat a planet busting character who IS allowed to fire off energy beams? And who has 3 other people on his team?
yes considering in Dbz it doesnt take much to blow up the planet simple ki blasts could get the job done and i think goku can tank anything they can throw at him

Quincy
yes considering in Dbz it doesnt take much to blow up the planet simple ki blasts could get the job done

right yeah again - irrelevant. Goku CAN NOT use any energy blasts in this fight. He can only use his own martial arts abilities.

i think goku can tank anything they can throw at him

So goku can survive a planet busting energy blast? Is that what you are saying?

Ridley_Prime
Whether he's able to survive one or not, he can still easily dodge it with Instant Transmission.

Endless Mike
Wait, is someone arguing that Ichigo, Yusuke, Grimmjaw, or Naruto are planetbusters?

Because none of them are. Not even close.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Whether he's able to survive one or not, he can still easily dodge it with Instant Transmission.

Ginyu Force Saga Goku doesn't know IT iirc.

Ridley_Prime
Oh, is that the only Goku we're going by? Nevermind then. Like Mike said though, none of those three are even planet busters.

yungz22
Goku can tank any thing they can dish out

Micheal_Myers
Vegeta survived a planet busting attack in the saiyan saga...Why couldnt Goku survive one in the Ginyu saga?

XanatosForever
Which one? The Spirit Bomb?

Ridley_Prime
I believe he was talking about the Kaio-ken X4 Kamehameha that surpassed the Galick Gun (which Vegeta was going to destroy the earth with).

Micheal_Myers
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
I believe he was talking about the Kaio-ken X4 Kamehameha that surpassed the Galick Gun (which Vegeta was going to destroy the earth with).

Exactly...

DBZDefender
Planet buster argument is so out of whack. Strong enough to blow up a planet, not strong enough to blow up a person with one blast? Why even gauge that as a technique?

well put...individual anime characters are more durable than planets due to their aura and condensed power

Goku in the saiyan saga might be taken down but his speed is just the major factor on this one

DBZDefender
So goku can survive a planet busting energy blast? Is that what you are saying?

dont contradict yourself...you said earlier that planet busting attacks can blow up planets but sometimes cannot blow up individuals...same thing applies to goku

Quincy
Originally posted by DBZDefender
dont contradict yourself...you said earlier that planet busting attacks can blow up planets but sometimes cannot blow up individuals...same thing applies to goku

I didn't say that. That's what was already implied and established.

DBZDefender
i realized that a few seconds later...my bad

Quincy
You say that Goku's speed is the major factor here.

I know Goku is fast. Clearly. But what makes him that much faster than all of these characters? Each of them vanishes and then appears instantly behind their opponents or whatever - so what makes him faster than them?

DBZDefender
the intensity of his speed...the vanishing factor in all anime is so overused that its getting annoying but the fact is goku has enough evidence around him on his power and the fact that gokus power is greater than all of theirs which then connects to the factor of speed so when he vanishes its sort of considered faster than when anyone else in this fight vanishes...it sounds weird but thats kind of the facts

Quincy
the intensity of his speed...the vanishing factor in all anime is so overused that its getting annoying but the fact is goku has enough evidence around him on his power and the fact that gokus power is greater than all of theirs which then connects to the factor of speed so when he vanishes its sort of considered faster than when anyone else in this fight vanishes...it sounds weird but thats kind of the facts

Ohhhh you are saying because he's super strong - he's also super fast? That it correlates?

DBZDefender
goku trains with tons as clothing...this causes his power to increase as well as his speed so in a way yes it does correlate...when characters in anime vanish at a fast speed during a fight it means that the ratio of speed between the vanisher and the opponent is like 50:1 or something (random ratio)...so goku compared to these guys could be almost the same thing making his vanishes as well as speed faster

Quincy
Yeah I understand what you are saying.

You are wrong though.

Case and Point - Super Trunks vs Perfect Cell. Superior Strength Trunks - but his speed was too slow. Trunks was WAY ahead of Ginyu Saga Goku at this point.

Power in DBZ does NOT equal speed.

DBZDefender
thats a different situation because trunks got rid of his speed to add on to his power so speed and power are both dependent variables and are in relation but goku is at a perfect balance

BloodRain
Dodging Jeice and Burters flurry of attacks, (note that they were at the time the 3 and forth strongest opponents on the planet) by stepping side to side so fast that it appears that he hasnt moved. Even to those two elites who were literally next to him.

And 'complete' forms increase all stats, ultra super trunks not being a complete form. In this case Kaio-ken increases all stats too.

DBZDefender
Yusuke might actually have some sort of a chance at harming goku because of his demon form which has about the same amount of speed as goku but he probably would be out techniqued

Quincy
Yusuke might actually have some sort of a chance at harming goku because of his demon form which has about the same amount of speed as goku but he probably would be out techniqued

Out techniqued how?

BloodRain
Well martial arts fighting wise Goku has been training longer and harsher, and his blood that makes him a born fighter. Strength is height too.

Quincy
Well martial arts fighting wise Goku has been training longer and harsher, and his blood that makes him a born fighter. Strength is height too.

I don't know about harsher - have you seen Yusuke's training regime? Blood that makes him a born fighter - the same can be said for Yusuke.

DBZDefender
how can you believe that yusuke is not out techniqued when it comes to goku? Goku trains with tons as clothes that he walks in, runs in, and fights in even when he is losing...its honor with him...my point is that yusuke has been through tough training but compared to goku not tough enough...also goku has been training since Dragonball when he was like 3 lol taking on the worlds toughest villians and then kept training and training and training...yusuke has a history of high school fights before he really trained like crazy

BloodRain
Hes had more then 20 years training and can move with no effort at 100x gravity. Saiyians are natural born fighters, whata about Yusukes?

DBZDefender
naruto in the sage mode, ichigo in his full hollow mode with the tail and stuff, yusuke in demon form, and the other guy i never heard vs. Goku in his full kaioken or maybe even false super saiyan....this would be a very fun match to watch how Goku overcomes all these powerful fighters...against lord slug goku went crazy with no pupils and just beat the shit out of him lol

BloodRain
^False Super Saiyan. Think its stronger then his strongest Kaio-ken.

Quincy
how can you believe that yusuke is not out techniqued when it comes to goku? Goku trains with tons as clothes that he walks in, runs in, and fights in even when he is losing...its honor with him...my point is that yusuke has been through tough training but compared to goku not tough enough...also goku has been training since Dragonball when he was like 3 lol taking on the worlds toughest villians and then kept training and training and training...yusuke has a history of high school fights before he really trained like crazy

I never disagreed that Goku has trained longer. He is the oldest after all. But I don't get your argument that Goku wins because he "has honor with him."

What was Goku's toughest training? The gravity? Please. Have you guys even seen Yu Yu Hakusho? Yusuke's training in the dark cave with his master Genkai? He had to escape the cave - but every little movement from his body erupted in crippling pain. If that's not tough - you guys are crazy.

Hes had more then 20 years training and can move with no effort at 100x gravity. Saiyians are natural born fighters, whata about Yusukes?

Yusuke is a natural born fighter. He has the blood of the Mazoku.

DBZDefender
I never disagreed that Goku has trained longer. He is the oldest after all. But I don't get your argument that Goku wins because he "has honor with him."

What was Goku's toughest training? The gravity? Please. Have you guys even seen Yu Yu Hakusho? Yusuke's training in the dark cave with his master Genkai? He had to escape the cave - but every little movement from his body erupted in crippling pain. If that's not tough - you guys are crazy.

Yusuke is a natural born fighter. He has the blood of the Mazoku.

kid thats not the point the honor thing i was saying that wasent part of the point i was just highlighting why gokus awesome lol it was not part of the argument...yusuke is a natural born fighter when he was fighting high school kids so it was pretty much the fights i see in high school but with faster results due to the anime power that gives all anime characters unhuman abilities...yusukes in a cave while hes in pain training.....lol....goku is training as he's eating breakfast with his 10 ton weights on his wrist bands shirt and pants and shoes...yusuke trained tough for that one moment in the cave while goku trains every waking day of his life trying to make his training tougher and tougher...for instance his travel to namek with the gravity changing device

BloodRain
Training made him weigh 8 tons, even his blood would be 5 times heavier then gold >.> breathing almost impossible.

Not just a natural fighter but also blood that constantly makes him stronger and stronger. Eg his opponents here from weakest to strongest would get him stronger each time.

DBZDefender
the fact that he contains pure saiyan blood makes him a step above the rest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.