General Blue vs Hercule

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
Hercule from Cell Games saga takes on the seriously germophobic soldier of the Red Ribbon Army. can Hercule actually beat General Blue?

Ridley_Prime
I think Herc can win this match personally, though I could be wrong.

Bentley
Nah, Blue could duke it out with Goku and Krillin after the first Tenkkai Budokai. In his battle against Roshi, Krillin could already become invisible using his speed. Hercule was fast and strong, but much more closer to human level than that.

Videl in the other hand, would likely hand Blue his ass.

Nemesis X
Hercule is all bark and no bite. Seriously, if he was the one who witnessed Blue destroying a phone booth by hugging it, he would be having diarrhea and fleeing. No joke.

Ridley_Prime
Hercule dynamite kicks Blue to the face and the general falls down. 131

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Hercule dynamite kicks Blue to the face and the general falls down. 131

All Blue has to do is freeze the guy with his telekinesis and punch him in the gut. This is spite.

Ridley_Prime
Blue's telekinesis thing is just a trick, like how Cell makes himself appear to move real fast around his ring and shoot energy blasts by using invisible mirrors, bombs, and magnets. It's all a trick like Hercule says, and he can exploit those tricks!

qqcqED_suF0

Mr. Satan wins. If he can beat Perfect Cell like that, he can certainly beat General Blue!

Nemesis X
qqcqED_suF0

Mr. Satan wins. If he can beat Perfect Cell like that, he can certainly beat General Blue!

That wasn't funny and it was stupid.

Endless Mike
General Blue has telekinesis, Mr. Satan can't counter that

dadudemon
Blue's telekinesis thing is just a trick, like how Cell makes himself appear to move real fast around his ring and shoot energy blasts by using invisible mirrors, bombs, and magnets. It's all a trick like Hercule says, and he can exploit those tricks!

qqcqED_suF0

Originally posted by Nemesis X
That wasn't funny and it was stupid.

No, that was funny, and I lol'd.

King Kandy
I think Hercule could win if it was just H2H, but Blue has telekinesis so he can easily win.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by dadudemon
No, that was funny, and I lol'd.

Only Krillin and Goku had the WTF look on their faces but if Piccolo and Vegeta (the ones who had only the expressions of pretending to look badass) had those expressions as well, it would've been win. See, I just pointed out one of the hugest errors in that vid.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Only Krillin and Goku had the WTF look on their faces but if Piccolo and Vegeta (the ones who had only the expressions of pretending to look badass) had those expressions as well, it would've been win. See, I just pointed out one of the hugest errors in that vid.

laughing

I see, now.

No, the funny part was Rid pretending that it was all magic and tricks...like Mr. Satan.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Endless Mike
General Blue has telekinesis, Mr. Satan can't counter that
Originally posted by King Kandy
I think Hercule could win if it was just H2H, but Blue has telekinesis so he can easily win.
But... it's a trick! sad

Nemesis X
Is it just me, or do I find all of Hercule's fans to be really retarded? Even I can tell that Hercule is nothing but talk. He even got defeated by Kid Trunks with just only one punch and somehow still won that round and everyone cheers.

Ridley_Prime
He was just pretending, he let Trunks beat him. 131 Besides, it was just an exbidition match as Hercule said, so it doesn't count!1

Nemesis X
He was just pretending, he let Trunks beat him. 131 Besides, it was just an exbidition match as Hercule said, so it doesn't count!1

He wasn't pretending. He was expecting to win but didn't expect to encounter a kid with ridiculous strength. Seriously, Hercule should get fired and be a practice dummy at a police academy so everyone can hit, taze, and shoot the moron who takes all the credit for everything the Saiyan warriors do.

Ridley_Prime
Ah, but you're wrong! Hercule really did beat Dr. Gero's ultimate Android at his own tournament, and I have irrefutable evidence to back up my claims!

TiXXRYDUHsQ

So what makes you think General Blue can beat Mr. Satan when he can do that to Cell? 131 The telekinesis is a trick!

And if you think a gun or rocket launcher will save Blue from Hercule, think again! He single-handedly beat two armed guys after one of them shot Buu's puppy dog!

vKvmoabIJvI

Nemesis X
Ah, but you're wrong! Hercule really did beat Dr. Gero's ultimate Android at his own tournament, and I have irrefutable evidence to back up my claims!

TiXXRYDUHsQ

So what makes you think General Blue can beat Mr. Satan when he can do that to Cell? 131 The telekinesis is a trick!

And if you think a gun or rocket launcher will save Blue from Hercule, think again! He single-handedly beat two armed guys after one of them shot Buu's puppy dog!

vKvmoabIJvI

I'll give you points on the first vid but General Blue still wins.

You better prove that those dog killers are as tough as Blue and if they're not, Blue wins. Those RPGs didn't even touch Hercule because his chicken speed is so powerful, he can defeat Flash in a race.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.