KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » General Blue vs Hercule

General Blue vs Hercule
Started by: danteiscool

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
danteiscool

General Blue vs Hercule

Hercule from Cell Games saga takes on the seriously germophobic soldier of the Red Ribbon Army. can Hercule actually beat General Blue?

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 06:30 AM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I think Herc can win this match personally, though I could be wrong.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 07:03 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Nah, Blue could duke it out with Goku and Krillin after the first Tenkkai Budokai. In his battle against Roshi, Krillin could already become invisible using his speed. Hercule was fast and strong, but much more closer to human level than that.

Videl in the other hand, would likely hand Blue his ass.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 01:42 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Hercule is all bark and no bite. Seriously, if he was the one who witnessed Blue destroying a phone booth by hugging it, he would be having diarrhea and fleeing. No joke.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2009 08:57 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Hercule dynamite kicks Blue to the face and the general falls down.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2009 02:37 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Hercule dynamite kicks Blue to the face and the general falls down.

All Blue has to do is freeze the guy with his telekinesis and punch him in the gut. This is spite.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2009 02:48 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Blue's telekinesis thing is just a trick, like how Cell makes himself appear to move real fast around his ring and shoot energy blasts by using invisible mirrors, bombs, and magnets. It's all a trick like Hercule says, and he can exploit those tricks!

Mr. Satan wins. If he can beat Perfect Cell like that, he can certainly beat General Blue!

Old Post Dec 28th, 2009 02:56 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Mr. Satan wins. If he can beat Perfect Cell like that, he can certainly beat General Blue!

That wasn't funny and it was stupid.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2009 03:39 AM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

General Blue has telekinesis, Mr. Satan can't counter that

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2010 11:43 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Blue's telekinesis thing is just a trick, like how Cell makes himself appear to move real fast around his ring and shoot energy blasts by using invisible mirrors, bombs, and magnets. It's all a trick like Hercule says, and he can exploit those tricks!

Originally posted by Nemesis X
That wasn't funny and it was stupid.

No, that was funny, and I lol'd.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2010 11:59 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

I think Hercule could win if it was just H2H, but Blue has telekinesis so he can easily win.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 12:00 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by dadudemon
No, that was funny, and I lol'd.

Only Krillin and Goku had the WTF look on their faces but if Piccolo and Vegeta (the ones who had only the expressions of pretending to look badass) had those expressions as well, it would've been win. See, I just pointed out one of the hugest errors in that vid.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 04:26 AM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Nemesis X
Only Krillin and Goku had the WTF look on their faces but if Piccolo and Vegeta (the ones who had only the expressions of pretending to look badass) had those expressions as well, it would've been win. See, I just pointed out one of the hugest errors in that vid.

laughing

I see, now.

No, the funny part was Rid pretending that it was all magic and tricks...like Mr. Satan.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 04:42 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Endless Mike
General Blue has telekinesis, Mr. Satan can't counter that

Originally posted by King Kandy
I think Hercule could win if it was just H2H, but Blue has telekinesis so he can easily win.

But... it's a trick! sad

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 04:53 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Is it just me, or do I find all of Hercule's fans to be really retarded? Even I can tell that Hercule is nothing but talk. He even got defeated by Kid Trunks with just only one punch and somehow still won that round and everyone cheers.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 05:22 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

He was just pretending, he let Trunks beat him. Besides, it was just an exbidition match as Hercule said, so it doesn't count!1

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 05:28 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

He was just pretending, he let Trunks beat him. Besides, it was just an exbidition match as Hercule said, so it doesn't count!1

He wasn't pretending. He was expecting to win but didn't expect to encounter a kid with ridiculous strength. Seriously, Hercule should get fired and be a practice dummy at a police academy so everyone can hit, taze, and shoot the moron who takes all the credit for everything the Saiyan warriors do.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 05:33 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Ah, but you're wrong! Hercule really did beat Dr. Gero's ultimate Android at his own tournament, and I have irrefutable evidence to back up my claims!

So what makes you think General Blue can beat Mr. Satan when he can do that to Cell? The telekinesis is a trick!

And if you think a gun or rocket launcher will save Blue from Hercule, think again! He single-handedly beat two armed guys after one of them shot Buu's puppy dog!

Old Post Jan 5th, 2010 09:16 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Ah, but you're wrong! Hercule really did beat Dr. Gero's ultimate Android at his own tournament, and I have irrefutable evidence to back up my claims!

So what makes you think General Blue can beat Mr. Satan when he can do that to Cell? The telekinesis is a trick!

And if you think a gun or rocket launcher will save Blue from Hercule, think again! He single-handedly beat two armed guys after one of them shot Buu's puppy dog!

I'll give you points on the first vid but General Blue still wins.

You better prove that those dog killers are as tough as Blue and if they're not, Blue wins. Those RPGs didn't even touch Hercule because his chicken speed is so powerful, he can defeat Flash in a race.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2010 11:14 PM