Bayonetta VS Dante

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AsbestosFlaygon
Battle of the sexes..

Who would win 1-on-1?

Shutter Control
Lol, knew this was coming when I heard last year Bayonetta was being made partially by the people who contributed to make DMC4...

...oh and Dante via buttsekz. What were you thinking? haermm

danteiscool
Dante wins this. he has impressive feats (so does Bayonetta, but I'm just saying his are a little better) and doesn't even use his full strength most of the time. add that he has devil trigger and tons of weapons and he definitely wins.

Cyner
Whatever that chick's name is from Bayonetta

teh hawtness > Dante

seriously though bayonetta is so unrelentingly stupid I couldn't bear it. Maybe it's a fun action game but I couldn't get over the nonsense involved in the game.

BloodRain
Feats, powers, strength etc; Devil>Witch

But with Dante's attitude around women, that's a fight i wouldn't mind watching big grin

Phanteros
Bayonnetta punch someone into the sun

Shutter Control
Originally posted by Phanteros
Bayonnetta punch someone into the sun Vids or it didn't happen (since I doubt pics are available in this case :laughsmile

If so, it'd also have to be fast enough in order for it to do anything. Like > bullet speed considering Dante. Oh and Bayonetta is a rip-off of Alicia from Bullet Witch. 313

Juk3n
Witch time > Dante, though dante has more games worth of weapons and feats to apply here. Bayonetta 1 vs Dante from DMC 1, Bay Bay all the Way Way. Wo that sounded really Gay Gay.

Shutter Control
lol...

and also, I think Dante has something called Quicksilver which slows/halts time. I also think Bayonetta doesn't beat Dante in anything but sex appeal. Hell not even her combined aim of 4 guns...if that even makes sense.

Nemesis X
Bayonetta is obviously the hottest and she has the looks to be a librarian. If she was, the books I checked out would never be late shifty

Phanteros
G0g2J-DEMeg

here

Burning thought
Shes quite impressive,if she gets that huge form then she punches Dante and the planet he is on into the sun. Seriously by the looks of that entity in comparison to planets she was bigger than countries on Earth, Bayonetta (I assume that was her in some weird form at the very end) was at least as large as them.

Shutter Control
Originally posted by Phanteros
G0g2J-DEMeg

here ....

**** the makers for making me have to sit watching for a minute and a half, that thing fly into the sun. WTF? Why not just make her reach it in a few seconds? And one would think she could probably stray from the direction within the minute and a half she's floating to the sun, passing planets and such... laughing

That's more power than Dante has, but I don't think Dante will stand there and get hit, nor do I think he's going to basically travel to the sun. It took a minute and a half for the victim to reach it. Yes that is pretty fast in space, but I don't see why Dante will not be able to steer from the direction, or get hit by it. If he was fatigued then yeah probably.

I would think it is also easier to punch a planet-sized (if that even is) being into the sun, or even a big opponent. Dante is human-sized and will be harder to hit and throw into the sun as well, but yes the power goes to Bayonetta...as much as I don't think that's appropriate.

Also the grid stuff looks like it was plagiarized from Final Fantasy or something...looks way to similar to how the aeons get summoned in Final Fantasy X. Not claiming any plagiarism occurred though.Originally posted by Nemesis X
Bayonetta is obviously the hottest and she has the looks to be a librarian. If she was, the books I checked out would never be late shifty Gotta agree about the librarian part. I work in a library and I'd love to have her as part of the staff droolio. Lol @ never having overdue books. Man I'd do her under the table...

Burning thought
I think if Dante was hit by that he would be shattered. That entity must have some resistance itself if it can survive sun temperatures and pressure.

Shutter Control
I don't see how you got the impression it was relaxing in the sun. I think that owned it. I wasn't implying Dante would survive it, just that he, considering his speed and/or Quicksilver may just get around it. I try to consider everything as much as possible.

Burning thought
Well it was not relaxing, it survived for a long time though considering Dante would be incinerated before he hit it. If he gets hit he would die from that punch, but he would certainly need all his speed and time powers to get out of the range of the fist.

Shutter Control
That is my point, not that he can take it but he can avoid it. Tbh I doubt it will be hard either. It's not bullet speed or anything and Dante sees bullets in slow motion and/or can avoid those just fine.

Burning thought
But if that thing she punched is as big as she looked ,e.g. country size then I cant see how Dante could cover enough distance to escape the first which was even bigger.

Although tbh I doubt Bayonetta could get into that form, wathing the vid again she has to do a lot to actually become that form, Dante could put a few clips worth of weaponsfire into her head before she finishes.

BloodRain

Burning thought
Thats what looks unusual, the planets must not be to scale or the sun.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Burning thought
Thats what looks unusual, the planets must not be to scale or the sun.

That being she sent flying was apparently going at superluminal speeds to have reached the Sun so quickly. If Bayonetta is the size of a human, then the thing she fought was about the size of a building.

BloodRain
And they make it like;
(Sun)--------(merc)---------------(venus)

When its more;
(Sun)----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------x10----(merc)

Thinking its the same as FF summons. Where is this fight if they past the earth?

Nemesis X
Now that I think about it, what would Bayonetta do if the books were late? hm

BloodRain
The question is, do you really want to find out? >.>;;

wammamram
well wouldn't bayonetta just strip and distract dante with her boobs and vagina?

BloodRain
^ Dagon

iChaos
^Don't forget Nevan, too.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by wammamram
well wouldn't bayonetta just strip and distract dante with her boobs and vagina?

I thought gay men don't get distracted by those.

iChaos
^He had sex in the DMC3 manga, I think. Besides, "gay" means "happy" (or can mean that).

Nemesis X
Originally posted by iChaos
^He had sex in the DMC3 manga, I think. Besides, "gay" means "happy" (or can mean that).

DMC=gay=all characters are gay (by gay, I mean uncool although Dante does love showing off his abs in front of everybody mostly male and I wish I was kidding right there no expression).

iChaos
^Lol, and so does Kratos. But yeah, whatever, man.

Nemesis X
^Lol, and so does Kratos. But yeah, whatever, man.

Those were Greek times, that was the only time being shirtless wasn't gay.

iChaos
^Lol, yeah, so? Considering that he's a Spartan...anyway...back on-topic, folks.

Cyner
Originally posted by Nemesis X

Stop lying to yourself.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Cyner
Stop lying to yourself.

Since when do I lie to myself?

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Shutter Control
droolio. Lol @ never having overdue books. Man I'd do her under the table...

I'd do her on top of the table Happy Dance

BloodRain

Homosexuality was a large part of ancient Greek military, that includes Spartans >.>

Charlotte DeBel
http://candra.deviantart.com/journal/poll/806158/
http://candra.deviantart.com/art/Dante-versus-Bayonetta-141635298

An art from close friend of mine (though actually for my close friend by wife of my close friend) on topic.

I disgusted by the debate... My opinion on that is a)Bayonetta has 'smart" looks combined with over the top dumb whore behaviour (over the top even by Dante's standarts minus ridiculous Lucifer cutscene) thus... I can't say I like the character though I can get what most males are drooling at; the game was nice actionwise, though, even though it's all about dumb beyotch (BTW there's hints on shared universe, like the diaries of Tony Redgrave (Dante's civilian ID in times of being a mercenary);
b) whoever says Dante is gay...let's look closer at his relationships- Lady is not a possible relationship for simple reason- she's mortal, and Dante (from his hunter\mercenary experience) knows that sometimes that's too mortal, and Trish...well, even more fans would be pissed off if the creators of the game have him openly date her- Oedipus complex is not that cool, and with the question left open...

Anyways, I think Dante gets close win...better combat speed+time manip powers (Quicksilver\Time Bangle\Chrono Heart) and it's not like Dante hasn't fought enemies in space-like environments\dimensions (DMC1, Mundus fight; same weird kind of "space" as one in Bayonetta final scene- bearing little resemblance to real life one).

Nemesis X
Originally posted by BloodRain
Homosexuality was a large part of ancient Greek military, that includes Spartans >.>

Kratos isn't gay and he has never done anything homo-related. The timeline Dante is in makes shirtless men wearing weird trench coats look gay.

BloodRain
Kratos isn't gay and he has never done anything homo-related. The timeline Dante is in makes shirtless men wearing weird trench coats look gay.

Spartans wernt gay either.... still did it though. You havnt seen it beacuse when the game starts his team is dead.

Phanteros
I'm pretty sure Kratos will make some implication of homo acts. but he does look like the type to do it as he seems more interested in women(wife especially seeing as cried when he saw her again for forgiveness).

Nemesis X
Spartans wernt gay either.... still did it though. You havnt seen it beacuse when the game starts his team is dead.

He was married to his wife. You think he'd cheat on his wife with the team? Stop bull****ing.

BloodRain
He was married to his wife. You think he'd cheat on his wife with the team? Stop bull****ing.

*sigh* Dont get so worked up over something so trivial.

Nah he just waits till shes dead and gets with other two women no expression

Nemesis X
he just waits till shes dead and gets with other two women no expression

That's Greek for ya.

Shutter Control
So this becomes a discussion about whether or not Dante or Greek Spartans are gay...

Anyway lets face it. I don't think all games get size comparisons between neighboring planets and/or humans and planets correct, and sometimes people mistaken the size of things or people because they see a picture of a human and a planet together, and since the human appears bigger on the picture it automatically makes the person bigger than the celestial object. This would not be true if both aren't equidistant from the viewer, and oftentimes this is the case.

We saw Bayonetta, who is 6 or 7 foot something, being unveiled by her suit which became at best the size of a building punch that thing into the Sun. There is no good reason to think Bayonetta's suit became country-sized when or while it was coming off her bare (hot) body. Not saying it's impossible but still, damn. It's like Capcom fans thinking the meteor in Fighting Jam was country-sized or (insert any fanboy-claimed size here) because you see it and Earth shown together in a picture. no expression laughing

I wanna see Witchblade vs Bayonetta. Too bad Witchblade isn't originally a game (I don't think even has one).

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Shutter Control
I wanna see Witchblade vs Bayonetta. Too bad Witchblade isn't originally a game (I don't think even has one).

I would trust Starbreeze on making a Witchblade game since The Darkness is an awesome game to play.

Shutter Control
Yeah I came to realize a year or two ago they are both by some company/guy called Top Cow Productions or something...there's even a wallpaper showing Jackie Estacado and Sara Pezzini pretty much naked...except you don't see nipples and/or private parts.

I watch the Witchblade anime via my 360 and have the Darkness. I loved the 24 episodes and stopped playing the Darkness...got too dark and boring. laughing

iChaos

Fact is, ALL Spartans were bisexuals.

Nemesis X
Fact is, ALL Spartans were bisexuals.

When did the game developers of God of War ever say Kratos is gay? Here's your answer: they never did! So your speculation is invalid.

iChaos
Don't need to; he's a Spartan. And didn't you claim Dante was gay >_>?

Nemesis X
didn't you claim Dante was gay >_>?

By gay, I meant uncool stick out tongue

Shutter Control
MOW H!M DOOOOWN!!! DOWN I SAY! uhuh

AsbestosFlaygon
If that punch from Bayonetta's strongest form connects, I'm pretty sure it's enough to beat Dante.

Shutter Control
It ain't gonna connect if Dante can deal with bullet speed (done so before). The fist punching in the video isn't bigger than 20x20 feet (when comparing it to 6 foot Bayonetta) they're also pretty much equidistant from the viewer (you/me) because we see the suit (which turned into the being that's doing the punching) come right off 6 foot Bayonetta and become larger than her, although where she is, i.e. we are able to distinguish its size by comparing it to Bayonetta's.

XanatosForever
I think Bayonetta could get the FALCON PUNCH off if she binds Dante first, which she was clearly shown being able to do in that video. With such a small opponent, it wouldn't take much energy, either, and by the time she needed that little bit of hair, the transformation would be pretty much complete.

Ms.Marvel

*hugs*

you are somethin else! laughing out loud

iChaos
Originally posted by XanatosForever
I think Bayonetta could get the FALCON PUNCH off if she binds Dante first, which she was clearly shown being able to do in that video. With such a small opponent, it wouldn't take much energy, either, and by the time she needed that little bit of hair, the transformation would be pretty much complete.

So she needs to transform to beat Dante?

XanatosForever
I don't recall ever saying it was necessary, just that it was possible.

Shutter Control
The fact the same creater made both characters proves Dante would own her ass. He ain't putting some half-assed just-made character over the main dude of Devil May Cry.

lol

Eman5805
Did Bayonetta even summon that final one on her own? I recall some white hair (I believe from Jeanne) joining together to form it.

And what could she do to make Dante immobile long enough to pull it off?

BloodRain
That'd take her trump card away no expression

Sin_Volvagia
Bayonetta takes Dante down and she doesn't even have to summon Queen Sheba.

For one, Bayonetta is strong enough to carry a bus with one hand, use street light poles as clubs, and can throw a huge two-headed dragon. Let's not forget that she has magic and can slow down time. On top of all that, she's pretty damn fast.

iChaos
Nero?

BloodRain
Nero...? Oh yeah Nero had high strength too that didnt cause Dante trouble. And Quicksilver>Witch time.

iChaos
Why couldn't Capcom make Dante this powerful stick out tongue ?

Anyway, he seals her in a dimension with Yamato (atleast I think he does), if he can't kill her, or atleast Jackpots her into Hell.

Sin_Volvagia
Nero...? Oh yeah Nero had high strength too that didnt cause Dante trouble. And Quicksilver>Witch time.

Nero is barely in Bayonetta's league. Also, Dante lost his Quicksilver after DMC3. Bayonetta uses her Witch Time more and, gameplay-wise, can do it much easier.

Why couldn't Capcom make Dante this powerful stick out tongue ?

Anyway, he seals her in a dimension with Yamato (atleast I think he does), if he can't kill her, or atleast Jackpots her into Hell.

That's if Dante can even put much hurt into her. Besides, Dante isn't even going to see or touch Bayonetta since she can be invisible and intangible unless faced by angels or demons (who can do the same).

FWahMaN
I find it wierd he lost QS. Also if thread maker were to say Dante with "all" his powers, then I'd think he gets to use everything he achieved prior...even if he didn't possess all of them at once.

Have not played any DMC before 4 but...Dante never dealt with invisible people? Intangibles?

This one dude online messaged me saying a boss telekinetically threw a building at Bayonetta and she just shrugged and HEADBUTTED the thing back at it! ROFL, and how lady-like...ermm

Kinda surprised Bayo has been made more powerful than Dante. Reeks of BS especially considering they're practically made by the same dude (guess he works for both Sega and Capcom)...which still makes me think Dante is above Bayo, because I wouldn't think the guy would create Bayo more powerful.

LLLLLink
From what I could gather from the OP (nothing), Dante is allowed all of his previous equipment UNLESS someone has evidence that Dante broke, lost, etc, QS. I'm not just talking about that he didn't have it in one of his sequels, either.

iChaos
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Nero is barely in Bayonetta's league. Also, Dante lost his Quicksilver after DMC3. Bayonetta uses her Witch Time more and, gameplay-wise, can do it much easier.

That's if Dante can even put much hurt into her. Besides, Dante isn't even going to see or touch Bayonetta since she can be invisible and intangible unless faced by angels or demons (who can do the same).

DMC4 comes first, and then DMC3. And I doubt he "lost" it. Besides, he has Keys of Chronos.

He can see invisible beings and tough intangible beings.

Sin_Volvagia
DMC4 comes first, and then DMC3. And I doubt he "lost" it. Besides, he has Keys of Chronos.

He can see invisible beings and tough intangible beings.

You got it backwards. DMC3 was when he met Lady and hadn't met Trish yet. Trish and Lady were both in DMC4 and Dante never used any time power (only Nero used the Keys of Chronos). I know my DMC games pretty well.

When has Dante seen invisible things or even defeated intangible beings? Don't mention those octopus-like demons in DMC3 because they're weak and can be brought out of their gas state pretty easy.

iChaos
Yeah, that's what I meant, my bad.

I'll get back to that later.

FWahMaN
This goes for all vs threads created with Bayonetta in it and the one's to come...actually I'll post this in the Bayonetta vs Dante thread as well.

When it comes to punching the Buddha statue looking thing in the sun, Bayo's hair (which is her weapon) was merging with another females hair, that being the "white/non-gothic" version of Bayonetta which is like her counterpart. That doesn't count as a feat for Bayonetta, but a feat of Bayonetta+white-haired-chick's-name, although Bayonetta does contribute half of the power, I would say.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by FWahMaN
This goes for all vs threads created with Bayonetta in it and the one's to come...actually I'll post this in the Bayonetta vs Dante thread as well.

When it comes to punching the Buddha statue looking thing in the sun, Bayo's hair (which is her weapon) was merging with another females hair, that being the "white/non-gothic" version of Bayonetta which is like her counterpart. That doesn't count as a feat for Bayonetta, but a feat of Bayonetta+white-haired-chick's-name, although Bayonetta does contribute half of the power, I would say.

I don't remember her merging powers with Jeanne (the white/non-gothic Bayonetta). Perhaps I missed it?

BloodRain
I remember seeing white hair go into the big form `,`was that it?

No End N Site
It's a tie, Hideki Kamiya said so...seriously, and so is Veiwtiful Joe. Gonna try and find the link to it.

NemeBro
I do not know if someone has done this yet, but I need to clarify on the sun punching feat.

First of all, she was channeling Satan. Which I am pretty sure she cannot always do.

Second, she did not actually punch random generic angelic statue boss' actual BODY to the sun, look at it, she knocked her soul out of the body and sent it to the sun. So it is not a physical attack, but a soul one.

So yeah.

Oh and Dante wins based on one thing. For some reason, I find both Bayonetta and her game even MORE annoying than Dante and DMC. Maybe it has to do with her being a butterface, maybe it is the shameless sexuality of the game, maybe it is the utter lack of depth to the plot and characters, maybe it is the forced, irritating dialogue, maybe it is my annoyance at the ridiculously stupid fight-scenes (Something DMC also refuses to cease its partake in), maybe it is the convolution of the plot, or maybe it's that ****ing vid of Bayonetta and friends doing ghey dancing. The game's only redeeming quality is that for some reason "Fly Me to the Moon" was in it.

Oh and I guess the combat was pretty good.

ScreamPaste
It also occured in space, nerfing any physical aspect.

NemeBro
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
It also occured in space, nerfing any physical aspect. Well the soul thing kind of does that better than space ever could, even the laws of space are not dependant on how "hard" she was punched, it is utterly unquantifiable.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by NemeBro
I do not know if someone has done this yet, but I need to clarify on the sun punching feat.

First of all, she was channeling Satan. Which I am pretty sure she cannot always do.

Second, she did not actually punch random generic angelic statue boss' actual BODY to the sun, look at it, she knocked her soul out of the body and sent it to the sun. So it is not a physical attack, but a soul one.

So yeah.

Oh and Dante wins based on one thing. For some reason, I find both Bayonetta and her game even MORE annoying than Dante and DMC. Maybe it has to do with her being a butterface, maybe it is the shameless sexuality of the game, maybe it is the utter lack of depth to the plot and characters, maybe it is the forced, irritating dialogue, maybe it is my annoyance at the ridiculously stupid fight-scenes (Something DMC also refuses to cease its partake in), maybe it is the convolution of the plot, or maybe it's that ****ing vid of Bayonetta and friends doing ghey dancing. The game's only redeeming quality is that for some reason "Fly Me to the Moon" was in it.

Oh and I guess the combat was pretty good.

Satan is named Queen Sheba? I guess it makes sense if God (or Jesus) is Jubileus in this game.

Still, that soul is pretty strong if it can crash into a planet, have it explode, and still be able to end Bayonetta's life.

NemeBro
K.

Has nothing to do with her physical durability though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.