KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Bayonetta VS Dante

Bayonetta VS Dante
Started by: AsbestosFlaygon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Bayonetta VS Dante

Battle of the sexes..

Who would win 1-on-1?

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Jan 1st, 2010 04:58 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FWahMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol, knew this was coming when I heard last year Bayonetta was being made partially by the people who contributed to make DMC4...

...oh and Dante via buttsekz. What were you thinking?

Last edited by FWahMaN on Jan 1st, 2010 at 05:07 PM

Old Post Jan 1st, 2010 05:04 PM
FWahMaN is currently offline Click here to Send FWahMaN a Private Message Find more posts by FWahMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danteiscool

Dante wins this. he has impressive feats (so does Bayonetta, but I'm just saying his are a little better) and doesn't even use his full strength most of the time. add that he has devil trigger and tons of weapons and he definitely wins.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2010 09:56 PM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cyner
Too little too late

Whatever that chick's name is from Bayonetta

teh hawtness > Dante

seriously though bayonetta is so unrelentingly stupid I couldn't bear it. Maybe it's a fun action game but I couldn't get over the nonsense involved in the game.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2010 10:13 PM
Cyner is currently offline Click here to Send Cyner a Private Message Find more posts by Cyner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Feats, powers, strength etc; Devil>Witch

But with Dante's attitude around women, that's a fight i wouldn't mind watching big grin

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Jan 1st, 2010 10:13 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Bayonnetta punch someone into the sun

Old Post Jan 1st, 2010 10:44 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FWahMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Phanteros
Bayonnetta punch someone into the sun
Vids or it didn't happen (since I doubt pics are available in this case laughing)

If so, it'd also have to be fast enough in order for it to do anything. Like > bullet speed considering Dante. Oh and Bayonetta is a rip-off of Alicia from Bullet Witch.

Last edited by FWahMaN on Jan 4th, 2010 at 03:17 AM

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 03:15 AM
FWahMaN is currently offline Click here to Send FWahMaN a Private Message Find more posts by FWahMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

Witch time > Dante, though dante has more games worth of weapons and feats to apply here. Bayonetta 1 vs Dante from DMC 1, Bay Bay all the Way Way. Wo that sounded really Gay Gay.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 03:18 AM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FWahMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol...

and also, I think Dante has something called Quicksilver which slows/halts time. I also think Bayonetta doesn't beat Dante in anything but sex appeal. Hell not even her combined aim of 4 guns...if that even makes sense.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 03:20 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Bayonetta is obviously the hottest and she has the looks to be a librarian. If she was, the books I checked out would never be late shifty

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 04:37 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

here

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 01:02 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shes quite impressive,if she gets that huge form then she punches Dante and the planet he is on into the sun. Seriously by the looks of that entity in comparison to planets she was bigger than countries on Earth, Bayonetta (I assume that was her in some weird form at the very end) was at least as large as them.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 01:17 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FWahMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Phanteros

here

**** the makers for making me have to sit watching for a minute and a half, that thing fly into the sun. WTF? Why not just make her reach it in a few seconds? And one would think she could probably stray from the direction within the minute and a half she's floating to the sun, passing planets and such... laughing

That's more power than Dante has, but I don't think Dante will stand there and get hit, nor do I think he's going to basically travel to the sun. It took a minute and a half for the victim to reach it. Yes that is pretty fast in space, but I don't see why Dante will not be able to steer from the direction, or get hit by it. If he was fatigued then yeah probably.

I would think it is also easier to punch a planet-sized (if that even is) being into the sun, or even a big opponent. Dante is human-sized and will be harder to hit and throw into the sun as well, but yes the power goes to Bayonetta...as much as I don't think that's appropriate.

Also the grid stuff looks like it was plagiarized from Final Fantasy or something...looks way to similar to how the aeons get summoned in Final Fantasy X. Not claiming any plagiarism occurred though.
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Bayonetta is obviously the hottest and she has the looks to be a librarian. If she was, the books I checked out would never be late shifty
Gotta agree about the librarian part. I work in a library and I'd love to have her as part of the staff . Lol @ never having overdue books. Man I'd do her under the table...

Last edited by FWahMaN on Jan 4th, 2010 at 04:30 PM

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 04:20 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think if Dante was hit by that he would be shattered. That entity must have some resistance itself if it can survive sun temperatures and pressure.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 09:12 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FWahMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't see how you got the impression it was relaxing in the sun. I think that owned it. I wasn't implying Dante would survive it, just that he, considering his speed and/or Quicksilver may just get around it. I try to consider everything as much as possible.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 10:39 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well it was not relaxing, it survived for a long time though considering Dante would be incinerated before he hit it. If he gets hit he would die from that punch, but he would certainly need all his speed and time powers to get out of the range of the fist.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 10:41 PM
FWahMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

That is my point, not that he can take it but he can avoid it. Tbh I doubt it will be hard either. It's not bullet speed or anything and Dante sees bullets in slow motion and/or can avoid those just fine.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 10:43 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

But if that thing she punched is as big as she looked ,e.g. country size then I cant see how Dante could cover enough distance to escape the first which was even bigger.

Although tbh I doubt Bayonetta could get into that form, wathing the vid again she has to do a lot to actually become that form, Dante could put a few clips worth of weaponsfire into her head before she finishes.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 10:46 PM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

O___o ok when freaky boss lady was flying, she was around the size of the US..... and Bay was the size of her hand...... so that makes Bay the size of Texas ¬¬

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 10:49 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thats what looks unusual, the planets must not be to scale or the sun.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 10:52 PM