The Anti-Monitor and Oblivion Vs. Mxy and Ion(classic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
Crisis on Infinite Earths AM.
World's funnest mxy.
Uber version of Ion.
PIS and CIS are off.

Which team wins?

xJLxKing
Team 2 easily. Abraxas isn't on the same level. Ion>AM and Mxy just watches only to kill everyone later

galactusischere
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Team 2 easily. Abraxas isn't on the same level. Ion>AM and Mxy just watches only to kill everyone later

I don't think Ion is more powerful than AM, but ur right Abraxas doesn't belong here. gonna change it to Oblivion.

Q99
'Crisis on Infinite Earths' is not a power level for anti-monitor. It was a 12 issue series and if it's him at the beginning, the confrontation at his fortress, or very end, he gets stomped.

'Beginning of time' or 'Full Power' Anti-Monitor is a power level.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by galactusischere
I don't think Ion is more powerful than AM, but ur right Abraxas doesn't belong here. gonna change it to Oblivion.
Idk, I think he is, if not, his damn close

quanchi112
Team 2 easily. Abraxas isn't on the same level. Ion>AM and Mxy just watches only to kill everyone later How isn't Abraxas on their level?

Batman-Prime
Mxy solos with ridiculous ease.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by quanchi112
How isn't Abraxas on their level?
What has he done that's so great?

galactusischere
Its Oblivion now. not Abraxas.

xJLxKing
Yeah! It still doesn't change the out come. Mxy is just in another league.

AM nearly died from a blast that recreated DCU. Mxy can replicate it with a snap(2x stronger). AM goes down. Same with Oblivion

galactusischere
Yeah! It still doesn't change the out come. Mxy is just in another league.

AM nearly died from a blast that recreated DCU. Mxy can replicate it with a snap(2x stronger). AM goes down. Same with Oblivion

But Oblivion is nothingness. He would only get stronger as universes get destroyed.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Mxy solos with ridiculous ease. Not if he fights in character. If you use an appearance from an elseworlds as how he acts the majority of ten matchups I can see why you would say as much but I don't see him doing so.Originally posted by xJLxKing
What has he done that's so great? Crushed Galacti throughout the multiverse and was only stopped by the un. He was a threat to the multiverse.

xJLxKing
Galactus is nothing especially since we don't know how strong they are. It's basically a feat that you can even use. Baseless.
Him being a thread to the Multiverse means nothing. Monarch was a thread to MU

Mxy can created the entire DCU multiverse. That just weaken oblivion

galactusischere

Mxy can created the entire DCU multiverse. That just weaken oblivion

good point.

quanchi112
Galactus is nothing especially since we don't know how strong they are. It's basically a feat that you can even use. Baseless.
Him being a thread to the Multiverse means nothing. Monarch was a thread to MU

Mxy can created the entire DCU multiverse. That just weaken oblivion Monarch was a threat with his army. Abraxas just being in creation is a threat. I don't think that is the point they were driving home. I could tell Prime was amped when he was crushing heroes from different universes. I didn't need to see them perform feats to know he's more powerful than usual.

Abraxas was only defeated when Reed pushed the un.

xJLxKing
Monarch was a threat with his army. Abraxas just being in creation is a threat. I don't think that is the point they were driving home. I could tell Prime was amped when he was crushing heroes from different universes. I didn't need to see them perform feats to know he's more powerful than usual.

Abraxas was only defeated when Reed pushed the un.
Yeah, the UN just restarted the MU. Something ION, or Mxy can easily replicate in power and scope.

Fact is, Monarch was a threat and he isn't as strong as Galactus. Abraxas has no feats to compare with anyone in this thread, he just has the he was beaten by UN. Nothing impressive

quanchi112
Yeah, the UN just restarted the MU. Something ION, or Mxy can easily replicate in power and scope.

Fact is, Monarch was a threat and he isn't as strong as Galactus. Abraxas has no feats to compare with anyone in this thread, he just has the he was beaten by UN. Nothing impressive I don't see Mxy doing so especially when taking in what's in character for him to do.

Beaten by something that can recreate everything with the press of a button and crushing multiple galacti is very impressive.

Being beaten by Annataz and Prime isn't impressive.

xJLxKing
I don't see Mxy doing so especially when taking in what's in character for him to do.

Beaten by something that can recreate everything with the press of a button and crushing multiple galacti is very impressive.

Being beaten by Annataz and Prime isn't impressive.
Again, how strong were those Galactus. Universe differ at power levels. Because of that, you are just speculation, and the feat is baseless.
Him getting beat by the weapon is nothing. Mxy can do it, especially since he is omniscient. He can restarted universe, DCU and other things.

Nice try and low balling. As always

quanchi112
Again, how strong were those Galactus. Universe differ at power levels. Because of that, you are just speculation, and the feat is baseless.
Him getting beat by the weapon is nothing. Mxy can do it, especially since he is omniscient. He can restarted universe, DCU and other things.

Nice try and low balling. As always No, it isn't. A writer is showing us how powerful he is by showing us this.

Mxy has been beaten by far less and what he has done in one showing in an elseworlds book doesn't show us what he does for a majority here.

I am showing you something far weaker than the un beating Mxy. you are using one showing to justify a majority here from an elseworlds no less.

xJLxKing
No, it isn't. A writer is showing us how powerful he is by showing us this.

Mxy has been beaten by far less and what he has done in one showing in an elseworlds book doesn't show us what he does for a majority here.

I am showing you something far weaker than the un beating Mxy. you are using one showing to justify a majority here from an elseworlds no less.
I see there is no point in arguing with you. Nice attempt at low balling. By your logic, Dr. Strange and Thor will beat Mxy thumb up

It seems you don't know who mxy is. I am glad the majority of people agree. In fact all, but one(you)

Galan007
mxy ftw.

guy222
thumb up

Tazer
Yo.

T1 ftw here; ppl seem to forget that AM had the Oans *and* the CPB in lock-down in the beginning of CoIE (so ion is a non-issue to him), and granted Mxy is very powerful, but Ive not read *ANYTHING* that shows his upper-most moves put him about either of the 1st 2 beings.

Tazer

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

T1 ftw here; ppl seem to forget that AM had the Oans *and* the CPB in lock-down in the beginning of CoIE (so ion is a non-issue to him), and granted Mxy is very powerful, but Ive not read *ANYTHING* that shows his upper-most moves put him about either of the 1st 2 beings.

Tazer

Did Ion even exist then?
Mxy can destroy and recrete universes, or a group of universes with a snap of his finger. Can AM tank that? He barely tanked a blast that was only suppose to create either a single universe, or the multiverse

Q99
Yo.

Tazer

Note he caught the Guardians by surprise. If they were free, the Oans would be too much of a threat to him, so he kept them out of the picture.

--
Who's CPB? I don't remember anyone else being in lockdown.

Batman-Prime
Not if he fights in character. If you use an appearance from an elseworlds as how he acts the majority of ten matchups I can see why you would say as much but I don't see him doing so.

Originally posted by galactusischere

World's funnest mxy.

Tazer
Yo.

Did Ion even exist then?
Mxy can destroy and recrete universes, or a group of universes with a snap of his finger. Can AM tank that? He barely tanked a blast that was only suppose to create either a single universe, or the multiverse

no.

forgive me, but Im not taking the actions & feats done in a book that *likely isnt in-canon* (not as far as Ive heard) as the de facto measuring stick for how powerful Mxy possibly is........

Originally posted by Q99
Note he caught the Guardians by surprise. If they were free, the Oans would be too much of a threat to him, so he kept them out of the picture.

--
Who's CPB? I don't remember anyone else being in lockdown.

Im not sure it wouldve made a diff if they knew he was coming or not; I consider AM more powerful than Nekron, and he had the capability to empower Krona to be capable of ONE-SHOTTING them like its an after-thought. and granted he considered them a threat, but as I recall not 1 he couldnt beat, but 1 he simply didnt want to have to deal with. I also seem to remem that he'd killed a few of'em (and a few GLs too) when he caused the CPB to go kablooie.

the CPB is the Central Power Battery.

Tazer

Colossus-Big C
what if oblivion sucks mxy into his realm of nothingness, the guy wouldnt have any reality to warp and he would be powerless powersless(happend to MJJ)

poeple seem to forget hpw powerful oblivion is though, his avatar was stalemating thanos with the infinity gaunlet....

xJLxKing
Mxy can create out of nothingness. He ain't limited like MJJ

Colossus-Big C
Mxy can create out of nothingness. He ain't limited like MJJ oh, team two wins.

xJLxKing
Yo.

no.

forgive me, but Im not taking the actions & feats done in a book that *likely isnt in-canon* (not as far as Ive heard) as the de facto measuring stick for how powerful Mxy possibly is........

Tazer
That's like ignoring things wink
But it's okay. I still got the feat where Joker(With Mxy's power) dominates space and time. He destroys DCU and recreates it all with a snap.

Tazer
Yo.

That's like ignoring things wink
But it's okay. I still got the feat where Joker(With Mxy's power) dominates space and time. He destroys DCU and recreates it all with a snap.

its not ignoring things, but placing them in their proper context; if U can find something that shows it was *supposed to be* in-continuity, then I'll quickly abdicate, however I think its fairly obvious that Worlds Funniest wasnt intended to be so by its very nature.

of course, Emporor Joker -stuff is NOT in dispute, natch.

Tazer

xJLxKing
Yo.

its not ignoring things, but placing them in their proper context; if U can find something that shows it was *supposed to be* in-continuity, then I'll quickly abdicate, however I think its fairly obvious that Worlds Funniest wasnt intended to be so by its very nature.

of course, Emporor Joker -stuff is NOT in dispute, natch.

Tazer
Galan already posted a pretty reasonable post in Mxy respect thread explain that WF is in fact in-the continuity.

So you don't accept the EJ feats?

Would you be willing to accept the fact that the TC stated WF big grin ?

Tazer
Yo.

Galan already posted a pretty reasonable post in Mxy respect thread explain that WF is in fact in-the continuity.

Galans thread shows Mxy referrencing Hypertime, however at this current point in time its up in the air if Hypertime still exists (remember, its 1 of the questions on Rips blackboard), and IIRC DC Ed. (Didio specifically IIRC) has said that its done as a working concept.

so as I said, I dont think WF fits into continuity.

So you don't accept the EJ feats?

Would you be willing to accept the fact that the TC stated WF big grin ?

didnt I just say that EJ -feats werent in dispute??

TC = The Creator??

Tazer

xJLxKing
Yes, TC=Topic Creator

Tazer
Yo.

no no, I meant "The CREATOR", not "he-who-started-the-thread".

but I fully admit to not having seen that the Mxy to be used was THAT version, since thats the case then it should be T2 ftw.

.................as long as we're clear that those feats ARE in dispute for being canonnical. big grin

Tazer

iceman24567
Mxy snaps his finger and solos the field

xJLxKing
Yo.

no no, I meant "The CREATOR", not "he-who-started-the-thread".

but I fully admit to not having seen that the Mxy to be used was THAT version, since thats the case then it should be T2 ftw.

.................as long as we're clear that those feats ARE in dispute for being canonnical. big grin

Tazer
I guess there is no need to go into that debate, since it's not needed. stick out tongue

quanchi112
I see there is no point in arguing with you. Nice attempt at low balling. By your logic, Dr. Strange and Thor will beat Mxy thumb up

It seems you don't know who mxy is. I am glad the majority of people agree. In fact all, but one(you) I do kno wwho Mxy is hence the countdown showing. I guess unless you think that wasn't him being tortured and fleeing in terror from Prime?

I also never said team 1 I laughed when you said Abraxas wasn't in Mxy's league is all.

Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Ok.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.