KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Anti-Monitor and Oblivion Vs. Mxy and Ion(classic)

The Anti-Monitor and Oblivion Vs. Mxy and Ion(classic)
Started by: galactusischere

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

The Anti-Monitor and Oblivion Vs. Mxy and Ion(classic)

Crisis on Infinite Earths AM.
World's funnest mxy.
Uber version of Ion.
PIS and CIS are off.

Which team wins?

Last edited by galactusischere on Jan 8th, 2010 at 02:17 AM

Old Post Jan 8th, 2010 02:10 AM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Team 2 easily. Abraxas isn't on the same level. Ion>AM and Mxy just watches only to kill everyone later

Old Post Jan 8th, 2010 02:12 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Team 2 easily. Abraxas isn't on the same level. Ion>AM and Mxy just watches only to kill everyone later

I don't think Ion is more powerful than AM, but ur right Abraxas doesn't belong here. gonna change it to Oblivion.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2010 02:17 AM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

'Crisis on Infinite Earths' is not a power level for anti-monitor. It was a 12 issue series and if it's him at the beginning, the confrontation at his fortress, or very end, he gets stomped.

'Beginning of time' or 'Full Power' Anti-Monitor is a power level.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2010 02:23 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Originally posted by galactusischere
I don't think Ion is more powerful than AM, but ur right Abraxas doesn't belong here. gonna change it to Oblivion.

Idk, I think he is, if not, his damn close

Old Post Jan 8th, 2010 03:18 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

How isn't Abraxas on their level?

Old Post Jan 8th, 2010 04:51 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Mxy solos with ridiculous ease.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Jan 8th, 2010 12:12 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Originally posted by quanchi112
How isn't Abraxas on their level?

What has he done that's so great?

Old Post Jan 8th, 2010 04:02 PM
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

Its Oblivion now. not Abraxas.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2010 04:04 PM
xJLxKing

Yeah! It still doesn't change the out come. Mxy is just in another league.

AM nearly died from a blast that recreated DCU. Mxy can replicate it with a snap(2x stronger). AM goes down. Same with Oblivion

Old Post Jan 8th, 2010 04:05 PM
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

Yeah! It still doesn't change the out come. Mxy is just in another league.

AM nearly died from a blast that recreated DCU. Mxy can replicate it with a snap(2x stronger). AM goes down. Same with Oblivion

But Oblivion is nothingness. He would only get stronger as universes get destroyed.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2010 04:07 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Mxy solos with ridiculous ease.
Not if he fights in character. If you use an appearance from an elseworlds as how he acts the majority of ten matchups I can see why you would say as much but I don't see him doing so.
What has he done that's so great?
Crushed Galacti throughout the multiverse and was only stopped by the un. He was a threat to the multiverse.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2010 04:07 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

quote:
Crushed Galacti throughout the multiverse and was only stopped by the un. He was a threat to the multiverse

Galactus is nothing especially since we don't know how strong they are. It's basically a feat that you can even use. Baseless.
Him being a thread to the Multiverse means nothing. Monarch was a thread to MU

quote:
But Oblivion is nothingness. He would only get stronger as universes get destroyed.

Mxy can created the entire DCU multiverse. That just weaken oblivion

Old Post Jan 8th, 2010 04:12 PM
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

good point.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2010 04:13 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Galactus is nothing especially since we don't know how strong they are. It's basically a feat that you can even use. Baseless.
Him being a thread to the Multiverse means nothing. Monarch was a thread to MU

Monarch was a threat with his army. Abraxas just being in creation is a threat. I don't think that is the point they were driving home. I could tell Prime was amped when he was crushing heroes from different universes. I didn't need to see them perform feats to know he's more powerful than usual.

Abraxas was only defeated when Reed pushed the un.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2010 04:15 PM
xJLxKing

Monarch was a threat with his army. Abraxas just being in creation is a threat. I don't think that is the point they were driving home. I could tell Prime was amped when he was crushing heroes from different universes. I didn't need to see them perform feats to know he's more powerful than usual.

Abraxas was only defeated when Reed pushed the un.

Yeah, the UN just restarted the MU. Something ION, or Mxy can easily replicate in power and scope.

Fact is, Monarch was a threat and he isn't as strong as Galactus. Abraxas has no feats to compare with anyone in this thread, he just has the he was beaten by UN. Nothing impressive

Old Post Jan 8th, 2010 04:23 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Yeah, the UN just restarted the MU. Something ION, or Mxy can easily replicate in power and scope.

Fact is, Monarch was a threat and he isn't as strong as Galactus. Abraxas has no feats to compare with anyone in this thread, he just has the he was beaten by UN. Nothing impressive
I don't see Mxy doing so especially when taking in what's in character for him to do.

Beaten by something that can recreate everything with the press of a button and crushing multiple galacti is very impressive.

Being beaten by Annataz and Prime isn't impressive.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2010 04:28 PM
xJLxKing

I don't see Mxy doing so especially when taking in what's in character for him to do.

Beaten by something that can recreate everything with the press of a button and crushing multiple galacti is very impressive.

Being beaten by Annataz and Prime isn't impressive.

Again, how strong were those Galactus. Universe differ at power levels. Because of that, you are just speculation, and the feat is baseless.
Him getting beat by the weapon is nothing. Mxy can do it, especially since he is omniscient. He can restarted universe, DCU and other things.

Nice try and low balling. As always

Old Post Jan 8th, 2010 04:31 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Again, how strong were those Galactus. Universe differ at power levels. Because of that, you are just speculation, and the feat is baseless.
Him getting beat by the weapon is nothing. Mxy can do it, especially since he is omniscient. He can restarted universe, DCU and other things.

Nice try and low balling. As always
No, it isn't. A writer is showing us how powerful he is by showing us this.

Mxy has been beaten by far less and what he has done in one showing in an elseworlds book doesn't show us what he does for a majority here.

I am showing you something far weaker than the un beating Mxy. you are using one showing to justify a majority here from an elseworlds no less.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2010 04:33 PM
xJLxKing

No, it isn't. A writer is showing us how powerful he is by showing us this.

Mxy has been beaten by far less and what he has done in one showing in an elseworlds book doesn't show us what he does for a majority here.

I am showing you something far weaker than the un beating Mxy. you are using one showing to justify a majority here from an elseworlds no less.

I see there is no point in arguing with you. Nice attempt at low balling. By your logic, Dr. Strange and Thor will beat Mxy thumb up

It seems you don't know who mxy is. I am glad the majority of people agree. In fact all, but one(you)

Old Post Jan 8th, 2010 04:35 PM