Broly vs ss4 Gogeta (on conditions)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
conditions are that Broly was alive during the time gap between Cell Games saga and Majin Buu saga and that he's ss3 (like in DB raging blast. check youtube to see). Gogeta is ss4 as stated in the thread title.

how much of a chance does Broly have against Gogeta?

p.s: yes I know I'm a Broly fanboy by giving him these boosts, but I know when he's completely screwed or not because I'm something of a realist when it comes to anime/manga and I don't exaggerate a character's power. hence the conditions for this fight.

Demonic Phoenix
SS3 Broly? No chance, based on conjecture.

Thread's pointless, since we can't base it on feats as one of the combatants doesn't exist at all, outside of a single appearance in a video-game.

danteiscool
true enough. I was just interested in seeing what you and anyone else would say so that I can possibly make better threads. thanks for the input.

Slaanesh
Gogeta stomp..

DBZDefender
Gogeta won...but Gogeta is a fusion so its basically SS4 Goku and SS4 Vegeta vs. SS3 Broly

Not Fair at all

wammamram
epic stomp Happy Dance

wammamram
and um.. wouldn't that be against the rules to make unfair matches? embarrasment

BloodRain
SSJ3<<<<FusedSSJ4

LSSJ is actually its own level so he can either become SSJ3 or LSSJ, both being weaker then 4:

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/dragonball/images/3/3e/Better_levels.jpg

Super4 stomp.

DBZDefender
nice diagram...no sarcasm

BloodRain
Imho end of GT Goku at SSJ3 (if that) would win, no need for the fusion or 4th level.

DBZDefender
Originally posted by BloodRain
Imho end of GT Goku at SSJ3 (if that) would win, no need for the fusion or 4th level.

lol i dont think broly would lose at SS3 versing GT goku at SS3 since GT goku can barely hold his power at SS3 without getting completely exhausted

BloodRain
That would be the same for Broly then... And as Goku's trains way better he should be able to hold the form longer.

DBZDefender
the reason it would not be the same for broly is because of his size because i remember hearing that it was because of GT gokus size or something that he could not hold on to SS3...

plz correct me if im wrong...i hate making false statements

BloodRain
SSJ3 depletes faster due to the massive amount of energy it takes to keep up. Not size but energy. His small body in GT didnt have enough energy until he grew his tail, this allowed him to use it much longer.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by DBZDefender
the reason it would not be the same for broly is because of his size because i remember hearing that it was because of GT gokus size or something that he could not hold on to SS3...

plz correct me if im wrong...i hate making false statements

He is able to use SS3 for as long as he wants after he regains his tail.

Galan007
Would SSJ3 really even be an upgrade for Broly? I can't imagine it would be... Especially with that form's stamina problem.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.