KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Broly vs ss4 Gogeta (on conditions)

Broly vs ss4 Gogeta (on conditions)
Started by: danteiscool

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
danteiscool

Broly vs ss4 Gogeta (on conditions)

conditions are that Broly was alive during the time gap between Cell Games saga and Majin Buu saga and that he's ss3 (like in DB raging blast. check youtube to see). Gogeta is ss4 as stated in the thread title.

how much of a chance does Broly have against Gogeta?

p.s: yes I know I'm a Broly fanboy by giving him these boosts, but I know when he's completely screwed or not because I'm something of a realist when it comes to anime/manga and I don't exaggerate a character's power. hence the conditions for this fight.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2010 04:12 PM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

SS3 Broly? No chance, based on conjecture.

Thread's pointless, since we can't base it on feats as one of the combatants doesn't exist at all, outside of a single appearance in a video-game.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jan 17th, 2010 04:46 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danteiscool

true enough. I was just interested in seeing what you and anyone else would say so that I can possibly make better threads. thanks for the input.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2010 09:54 PM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Gogeta stomp..

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 04:08 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZDefender
Yo

Gogeta won...but Gogeta is a fusion so its basically SS4 Goku and SS4 Vegeta vs. SS3 Broly

Not Fair at all

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 01:28 AM
DBZDefender is currently offline Click here to Send DBZDefender a Private Message Find more posts by DBZDefender Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wammamram
the afro'ed assassin

epic stomp Happy Dance

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 01:44 AM
wammamram is currently offline Click here to Send wammamram a Private Message Find more posts by wammamram Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wammamram
the afro'ed assassin

and um.. wouldn't that be against the rules to make unfair matches? embarrasment

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 01:46 AM
wammamram is currently offline Click here to Send wammamram a Private Message Find more posts by wammamram Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

SSJ3<<<<FusedSSJ4

LSSJ is actually its own level so he can either become SSJ3 or LSSJ, both being weaker then 4:

(please log in to view the image)

Super4 stomp.

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 02:17 AM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZDefender
Yo

nice diagram...no sarcasm

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 02:19 AM
DBZDefender is currently offline Click here to Send DBZDefender a Private Message Find more posts by DBZDefender Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Imho end of GT Goku at SSJ3 (if that) would win, no need for the fusion or 4th level.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 03:54 AM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZDefender
Yo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BloodRain
Imho end of GT Goku at SSJ3 (if that) would win, no need for the fusion or 4th level.

lol i dont think broly would lose at SS3 versing GT goku at SS3 since GT goku can barely hold his power at SS3 without getting completely exhausted

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 03:59 AM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

That would be the same for Broly then... And as Goku's trains way better he should be able to hold the form longer.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 04:04 AM
DBZDefender
Yo

the reason it would not be the same for broly is because of his size because i remember hearing that it was because of GT gokus size or something that he could not hold on to SS3...

plz correct me if im wrong...i hate making false statements

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 04:12 AM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

SSJ3 depletes faster due to the massive amount of energy it takes to keep up. Not size but energy. His small body in GT didnt have enough energy until he grew his tail, this allowed him to use it much longer.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 04:19 AM
Demonic Phoenix

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DBZDefender
the reason it would not be the same for broly is because of his size because i remember hearing that it was because of GT gokus size or something that he could not hold on to SS3...

plz correct me if im wrong...i hate making false statements

He is able to use SS3 for as long as he wants after he regains his tail.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 04:22 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Would SSJ3 really even be an upgrade for Broly? I can't imagine it would be... Especially with that form's stamina problem.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 03:27 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote