Respect Lars Alexandersson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shutter Control
Respek

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs44/f/2009/072/7/d/Lars_Alexandersson_by_bleedman.jpg

To not waste space for text and use it instead for videos and wuvly pictures, here's Tekkenpedia's page on Lars which has an intro, trivia, story, gameplay videos and character relationships: http://www.tekkenpedia.com/wiki/Lars_Alexandersson

Tougou, who's a close friend of his, may make an appearance in the game via a future patch release, a stupid online buddy of mine says. eek!

As for what it does not show, here is the opening to the scenario campaign mode of the game, which revolves around Lars and Alisa Bosconovitch, a robot created by the old perverted, bad-breathed scientist, Dr. Boskonovitch. Notice there's a k instead of a c in his name. I don't know why this is.

The opening shows Lars and his men infiltrating a Mishima Zaibatsu-run laboratory. His team is a rebel Tekken Force army that defected/split from the organization or the main sect. As his soldiers take cover and aim their guns, Lars walks up to the enemy and parries a missile, then rushes the enemy group, single-shotting them. One should wonder if he needed to do anything when the first missile was shot, according to 2:08 in the opening:0FIUFTT7nckAt the end, it also shows him withstanding a destructing JACK although being knocked out in the process. All this is not so surprising considering he's the illegitimate son of Heihachi Mishima (refer to the last paragraph of the OP in the link), although illegitimacy has nothing to do with that stick out tongue. His mom is also Swedish.

It doesn't show the aftermath of the explosion, but 5:30 to 6:30 of this shows a stumbling Lars although in one piece, just in case of skepticism:4nwuq7tCR6M
Official Art:

http://gigazine.jp/img/2008/09/18/tekken6/Lars_1P_65.jpg

Fanart (the first picture used in the thread is also a fanart, but in my opinion had to be used as the main):

http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/98/26/115436289/2_983946391m.jpg
Lars and Alisa Bosconovitch in luv (lol human & robot sex...ermm)

http://th05.deviantart.net/fs46/300W/i/2009/231/d/8/Lars_Alexandersson_by_Frost7.png

http://th00.deviantart.net/fs46/300W/f/2009/193/2/d/lars_alexandersson_T6BR_by_perfecti.jpg

And finally the thing you've all been waiting for...the lulz:

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs51/f/2009/330/3/8/Lars_Alexanderson_by_Xiao_Feng_Fury.jpg

laughing

He's also my main in Tekken 6. Heard many times he resembles something created by SNK, and I agree.

Shutter Control
Oops, I meant Tougou may become a playable character. He's definitely in the game though, lol.

Scythe
I respect him, if I played Tekken, I'd use him.

Shutter Control
You should play Tekken, just because your hon loves it. stick out tongue

Demonic Phoenix
Gayest hair-style I've ever seen (and can recall), but still a cool character. Pretty good in terms of gameplay.

No End N Site
This dude is my ace. And I liked'im cuz that Fanboi F.Yagami didn't. Now that he likes'im, his cool points have gone down, not gone but, he's not as cool as he use to be. What happened to Tekken?!

Shutter Control
Who is Fanboi F. Yagami and how does him favoring or disliking anything affect the series? If that's what's being implied. Also the gayest hairstyle will have to be Crimson's from KoF...oh wait Lars' is similar. haermm

No End N Site
Originally posted by FWahMaN
Who is Fanboi F. Yagami and how does him favoring or disliking anything affect the series? If that's what's being implied. Also the gayest hairstyle will have to be Crimson's from KoF...oh wait Lars' is similar. haermm F. Yagami is the dude over at Fightgen. The question at the end had nothin' to do wit what I said, it was just a random question about how Tekken is not as great as it use to be.

FWahMaN
Negative. I think Tekken is more awesome than it ever was. It achieved its peak on the release of 5...and then probably got better when DR was made. T6 shits on anything with the name "Tekken" in it, even overrated Tag which looks like improved PS1 graphics laughing (and it's not just graphics, the amount of playable characters, customization, better online play than DR...and hotter girls. Oh and more individual moves for characters thus actually creating MORE individualism, not a lack of it just because the physics happen to be "juggle friendly"wink.

No End N Site
Originally posted by FWahMaN
Negative. I think Tekken is more awesome than it ever was. It achieved its peak on the release of 5...and then probably got better when DR was made. T6 shits on anything with the name "Tekken" in it, even overrated Tag which looks like improved PS1 graphics laughing (and it's not just graphics, the amount of playable characters, customization, better online play than DR...and hotter girls. Oh and more individual moves for characters thus actually creating MORE individualism, not a lack of it just because the physics happen to be "juggle friendly"wink.

ACTUALLY, I think your wrong on just about everything you said, but we're all entitled to our own opinions.

On Topic: Lars is cool and his hair cut doesn't bother me.

FWahMaN
Well no let's not stay on topic and tell me if you disagree with more individual moves created more individualism? I know Ganryu was barely his own person in T2 since his moves made him mostly a Kuma/Panda swap and Eddie in T4 was a blatant swap of Christie...now these characters have moves that make them closer to being separate characters that play a little differently...I know I'm at least right in that regard.

None of my model 1 or 2 Lars' has the default hair. If people think it's that bad, they should see his model 3 hair laughing actually here it is:

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj131/PYRO_INFERNO/image_tekken_6-11051-1206_0019.jpg

I got this from a site saying this model was designed by the creater of Naruto...should explain the f@ggotness.

iChaos
Heh, he looks like Leon from Resident Evil 4.

FWahMaN
I actually agree with that statement...I find it amazing you were able to notice that, what with the funky hair on him.

Sol Valentine
It's rather lovely combo'ing with Lars.

FWahMaN
LOVELY?! mad

A lot of his in-game combos are mostly two hitters and all of his dynamic rush/silent entry crap leave him vulnerable if people think you're going to do these beforehand...in other words, don't think you'll win in high level fights with a predictable Lars. He's so easy to defend against, even for me. Lars is also unfortunately a watered down character (but then again so are all the Mishimas with DJ being the least watered down IMO)...his low sweep doesn't even TRIP you unless it's a counter hit, yet the f@ggot of a character Leo can clip you like it was nothing? And Lars' jump-flip is utter crap...it grabs 10% of the time and the kick variant hardly hits...the only thing that jump is good for is the low x slap. Comparing that flip to any of Lili's or Xiaoyu's is an rofljoke because effin Xiaoyu's (effin annoying, and least attractive female in the game...) flip can be A GRAB and a HIT at the same time! WTF?! With Lars you have to choose if you will kick, slap or grab with the jump. How then am I supposed to defend against that sh1t?! Someone actually expects me to sidestep that crap in time considering that thing is no more than a second long, and I: 1. can't duck to avoid the b1tch grab 2. can stand and block since I'll be b1tch-grabbed, while Lars' piece'o'shit grab doesn't even work, and his kick variant doesn't hit...yeah my rant is done. Whenever I play a stupid "good" Leo or Xiao player, I just do whatever the hell I can with Lars to win, even spam the cheapest (hence most effective) moves. I don't care, it's effin Lars vs..well...one of Tekken's finest cheapest.

..but I agree it's fun to some extent. He's got rather cool juggles...and his 10 hit is definitely the coolest Mishima-based in the game...he brings you up and smacks you back down...then you BOUNCE and he fires you away! eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.