Respect Joe from Street Fighter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Joker1237
Joe is cool, Joe is mighty, and we all know the first time we played Street Fighter 1, Joe kick your Ryu's butt and badly.

I loved his fame catch saying after he crushs you.

"Ok baby".

After he says that line, loseing to him is not that bad. Forget Ken, Joe is the real America fighter.

He also made a short, a REAL short comeback in SFII.

I would loved to see Joe return.

Darth Jello
It's hard to say considering how frustrating that game was, but Joe is definitely up there with Birdie, Adon, and Sagat for pure frustration.

Joker1237
frustrating or not, Joe was my fav from Street Fighter 1. Even over classics like Sagat or Adon.

He was like DJ, in style before DJ lol. menus the projection of couse.

goldjoker
i think.. cody and joe.. share some things.. hehe

No End N Site
Joe wasn't that hard to me...Cody still stole his Tornado Upper, tho.

Darth Jello
What makes Joe and every other character in the game difficult is also what makes Street Fighter/Fighting Street a bad game. All the difficulty comes from unresponsive controls especially in the early, breakable arcade models that had the strength of your punch based on how hard you pushed the button.

No End N Site
Originally posted by Darth Jello
What makes Joe and every other character in the game difficult is also what makes Street Fighter/Fighting Street a bad game. All the difficulty comes from unresponsive controls especially in the early, breakable arcade models that had the strength of your punch based on how hard you pushed the button.

You said it. I swear, the moves come out a random. O'course, not when the CPU does them. When Sagat wants to do a Tiger Knee, he'll do it.

Darth Jello
Originally posted by No End N Site
You said it. I swear, the moves come out a random. O'course, not when the CPU does them. When Sagat wants to do a Tiger Knee, he'll do it. Yeah and it's really awesome when every knee, fireball, ninja star, or heel to the head takes off 1/3d to 1/2 of your life. I've been killed by two chained Tiger knees while blocking starting with full health. Not much of a contest when Joe, Birdie, Eagle, Geki, Adon, and Sagat can literally kill you in less than ten seconds.

No End N Site
Yeah and it's really awesome when every knee, fireball, ninja star, or heel to the head takes off 1/3d to 1/2 of your life. I've been killed by two chained Tiger knees while blocking starting with full health. Not much of a contest when Joe, Birdie, Eagle, Geki, Adon, and Sagat can literally kill you in less than ten seconds. ROFL, I'm sorry but that is hilarious. It's happened to me too.

7cNTUNSUvYw

This guy is good, I wonder how he does it?

Joker1237
I can do the moves, its 50 50 if a dragon punch or a fireball comes out.

With Sagat I prey that its the dragon punch since its the move Sagat hops into most times.

Joe is pretty easy if you can get the moves off, he falls for either move, but the first time I play it, I could not get past Joe.

I pretty sure the Youtube video is either hack or some code breaker, no way he was able to pull it off as easy as he did.

Joker1237
Yeah and it's really awesome when every knee, fireball, ninja star, or heel to the head takes off 1/3d to 1/2 of your life. I've been killed by two chained Tiger knees while blocking starting with full health. Not much of a contest when Joe, Birdie, Eagle, Geki, Adon, and Sagat can literally kill you in less than ten seconds.

You forgot Lee, He is other one that can crush you in less than ten seconds.

Though with out power moves, Lee outside of Sagat and Adon is perhaps the hardest to beat. Evey punch or kick I thown at Lee, he lands a series of punchs or kicks that knocks off a good HALF of my life. mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.