Darkseid vs SBP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ares834
Two of Supes most powerful enemies... Who wins?

If SBP needs it he gets his Guardian Amp.

Bentley
SBP for the easy win.

Omega Vision
Unless this is PC DS SBP wins with or without the Guardian Amp. I have the feeling that SBP would snort the OE like a line of coke or some bullshit.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Unless this is PC DS SBP wins with or without the Guardian Amp. I have the feeling that SBP would snort the OE like a line of coke or some bullshit.

laughing

quanchi112
Prime wins all day.

Allankles
Darkseid should win.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Allankles
Darkseid should win. Based on what?

Allankles
Omega Sanction. No way he entertains a slugfest with a silver age Kryptonian.

quanchi112
Omega Sanction. No way he entertains a slugfest with a silver age Kryptonian. Any proof it would defeat someone of Prime's nature?

Allankles
Prime's nature? Prime is the kind of guy who would get totally wrecked by the OS. His psyche is pretty fragile as it is.

quanchi112
Prime's nature? Prime is the kind of guy who would get totally wrecked by the OS. His psyche is pretty fragile as it is. You'd think so wouldn't you even though the guy manages to be a complete force when stacked up against any hero or villain in groups or one on one. Seid couldn't even managed to easily defeat Batman yet you think he he beats Prime based on your speculation.

Omega Vision
Prime's nature? Prime is the kind of guy who would get totally wrecked by the OS. His psyche is pretty fragile as it is.
Tbh he'd probably punch his way out of the OS and be crazier and more powerful than ever. sad

JakeTheBank
Tbh he'd probably punch his way out of the OS and be crazier and more powerful than ever. sad

This.

quanchi112
Tbh he'd probably punch his way out of the OS and be crazier and more powerful than ever. sad That's basically Prime in a nutshell. I mean the guy wrecked the speed force.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by quanchi112
That's basically Prime in a nutshell. I mean the guy wrecked the speed force.
Be careful when you read comics with him in it. He might punch his way out of the comic and break your nose.

JakeTheBank
I can't see how and why people hate Prime.

....well, yeah, I can, but I don't. Prime's a-ok in my book.

quanchi112
Be careful when you read comics with him in it. He might punch his way out of the comic and break your nose. Prime's always been one of my favorite characters.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

I actually don't hate him but I can understand why others would. He basically makes a living out of thrashing everyone and everything regardless of whether he should be able to or not. He's like a serious Squirrel Girl.

JakeTheBank
I actually don't hate him but I can understand why others would. He basically makes a living out of thrashing everyone and everything regardless of whether he should be able to or not. He's like a serious Squirrel Girl.

This is why Prime is badass. laughing

He's serious enough for people to be scared shitless if he's about to fight them, and yet, just over the top enough for people to make people either hate him or like him. I've not met a lot of people who are indifferent toward him.

Allankles

laughing out loud

But honestly, the OS is ever shifting as it was described in Seven Soldiers. The life that is death, a trap that follows the victim anywhere they go, that moves as they move.

Allankles

I used to dislike his character, now I just shrug my shoulders.

JakeTheBank
I used to dislike his character, now I just shrug my shoulders.

I was kinda "meh" about him circa Infinite Crisis, but I grew to like him in SCW. And by the time that they revealed that Prime trolls the DC message boards to put himself over, I was already a big fan.

WickedDynamite
Originally posted by ares834
Two of Supes most powerful enemies... Who wins?

If SBP needs it he gets his Guardian Amp.

Darkseid writen by Kirby...WINS.

Darkseid writen by Morrison...EPIC FAIL.

Batman-Prime
So since FC we know Darkseids true form. The one falling toward the Multiverse. So it really depends on. Does SBP fights an Avatar or the true Darkseid. He might win against the Avatar but he sure as hell gets stomped by the real one.

Size matters uhuh

quanchi112
I was kinda "meh" about him circa Infinite Crisis, but I grew to like him in SCW. And by the time that they revealed that Prime trolls the DC message boards to put himself over, I was already a big fan. Prime's the best thing in all of the dcu hands down.Originally posted by Batman-Prime
So since FC we know Darkseids true form. The one falling toward the Multiverse. So it really depends on. Does SBP fights an Avatar or the true Darkseid. He might win against the Avatar but he sure as hell gets stomped by the real one.

Size matters uhuh Fc is undebatable for or against.

Allankles
Prime's the best thing in all of the dcu hands down. Fc is undebatable for or against.

sad When it comes to romping bad guys, Human Flame is easily more fun to read.

Omega Vision
Prime's the best thing in all of the dcu hands down. Fc is undebatable for or against.
Batman would like a word with you.

quanchi112
sad When it comes to romping bad guys, Human Flame is easily more fun to read. I'll take Prime anyday.

Batman would like a word with you. Batman had a plot device in a gun. The whole crossover was hard to follow and he didn't even really show off Darkseid he had him overshadowed by some terrible vampiric Monitor.

Omega Vision
I'll take Prime anyday.

Batman had a plot device in a gun. The whole crossover was hard to follow and he didn't even really show off Darkseid he had him overshadowed by some terrible vampiric Monitor.
No I meant about the "SBP is the best thing in DC" point. Batman as a character is>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Superboy-Prime.

Slaanesh
SBP will shattered DS stone face with his fist..

quanchi112
No I meant about the "SBP is the best thing in DC" point. Batman as a character is>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Superboy-Prime. That's your opinion and it's completely wrong. I never cared for bats in the least bit and more than likely never will.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Bentley
SBP for the easy win.

Omega Vision
That's your opinion and it's completely wrong. I never cared for bats in the least bit and more than likely never will.
My opinion is wrong? eek! laughing out loud
Name one Superboy Prime story that comes close to classics like Dark Knight Returns and the Killing Joke. Batman is a much, much, much better character. He has deeper philosophical implications, psychological nuances, better stories, a much greater history, and he's a ubiquitous element of pop culture. Name one movie that Superboy Prime is in that grossed in the billions. Oh that's right, that movie doesn't exist. roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Name one Superboy Prime story that comes close to classics like Dark Knight Returns and the Killing Joke. Batman is a much, much, much better character. He has deeper philosophical implications, psychological nuances, better stories, a much greater history, and he's a ubiquitous element of pop culture. Name one movie that Superboy Prime is in that grossed in the billions. Oh that's right, that movie doesn't exist. roll eyes (sarcastic) We aren't talking about stories were are talking about characters. Prime's my choice for a character I tend to go for while most would more than likely choose batman.

Being popular has nothing to do with anything anyways.

Lord Feron
Name one Superboy Prime story that comes close to classics like Dark Knight Returns and the Killing Joke. Batman is a much, much, much better character. He has deeper philosophical implications, psychological nuances, better stories, a much greater history, and he's a ubiquitous element of pop culture. Name one movie that Superboy Prime is in that grossed in the billions. Oh that's right, that movie doesn't exist. roll eyes (sarcastic)

take it easy man...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lord Feron
take it easy man... He got all worked up over that post.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Lord Feron
take it easy man...
The guy told me my opinion was "wrong" as if any dissenting viewpoint is automatically incorrect and/or inferior to his. I was merely pointing out how it is much more difficult to prove that SBP as a character is>Batman as a character.

Lord Feron
The guy told me my opinion was "wrong" as if any dissenting viewpoint is automatically incorrect and/or inferior to his. I was merely pointing out how it is much more difficult to prove that SBP as a character is>Batman as a character.

i thought u got emptionmal. But i agree everyone has a right to their own opinion.

Dmanit why are you guys on right now. To be honest i am happy smile

JakeTheBank
I think Batman is, as a character, > than Prime. He's probably one of my fav DC heroes ever after Hal Jordan and Captain Marvel. And yeah, Batman does have some truly epic and gripping stories. But unfortunately, Batman cannot punch reality.

Prime can.

thumb up

Omega Vision
I think Batman is, as a character, > than Prime. He's probably one of my fav DC heroes ever after Hal Jordan and Captain Marvel. And yeah, Batman does have some truly epic and gripping stories. But unfortunately, Batman cannot punch reality.

Prime can.

thumb up
He can kick reality in the balls.
*Batkick*

JakeTheBank
He can kick reality in the balls.
*Batkick*

....uhuh

Lord Feron
....uhuh

lol, good ol batkick ftw

manx422
Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.