Phoenix Force and Sise Neg Vs Superman Prime Thought Robot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danielgamer
Phoenix Force and Sise Neg Vs Superman Prime Thought Robot

guy222
Sise-Neg FTW

GalacticStorm
Sise Neg is an interesting if not overrated character. He travelled back in time absorbing energy as he made his way through history until he got to the creation point before the Big Bang and then he of course let off all of the energy he emitted, restarting the universe.

So he never created a universe per se, but instead re-triggered the creation event.

This is very similar to the feat achieved by Thanos with the HOTI however id rank the HOTI feat over this one as the absorption of all universal matter was done at a far quicker rate. And Sise Neg didnt have abstracts who each wield a portion of the energies of that universal matter fighting back against him.

Whats so great about the Thought Robot? Be cool if someone could direct me to some relevant comics because id rather have a read myself than hear someones interpretation smile

guy222
hey gs

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by guy222
hey gs

Sup wink

abhilegend
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Sise Neg is an interesting if not overrated character. He travelled back in time absorbing energy as he made his way through history until he got to the creation point before the Big Bang and then he of course let off all of the energy he emitted, restarting the universe.

So he never created a universe per se, but instead re-triggered the creation event.

This is very similar to the feat achieved by Thanos with the HOTI however id rank the HOTI feat over this one as the absorption of all universal matter was done at a far quicker rate. And Sise Neg didnt have abstracts who each wield a portion of the energies of that universal matter fighting back against him.

Whats so great about the Thought Robot? Be cool if someone could direct me to some relevant comics because id rather have a read myself than hear someones interpretation smile
It was created to battle the ultimate enemy of all existence i.e. Mandrakk. It's powered by the story of superman representing the concepts of all superheroes and can adapt to any and all threats. It's so big that entire DC multiverse was like a germ to it. Read Final crisismesseduperman beyond 1&2. It's one of the best stories out there.

Cogito
Is the Thought Robot supposed to be the Cosmic Armor?

guy222
imo...morrison at his worst because nothing is above the presence

prolly the drugs big grin

here comes tomorrow better

stick out tongue

abhilegend
Originally posted by Cogito
Is the Thought Robot supposed to be the Cosmic Armor?
Yes.

abhilegend
imo...morrison at his worst because nothing is above the presence

prolly the drugs big grin

here comes tomorrow better

stick out tongue
He always writes on drugs. Read his doom patrol and animal man, I thought that maybe I was on drugs reading those.

guy222
i have smile

Cogito
Well, CA wins.

quanchi112
Team 1 stomp.

Cogito
Oh, I misread. Thought this was a free for all.

CA still wins.

guy222
sise-neg good character

quanchi112
Oh, I misread. Thought this was a free for all.

CA still wins. Based on ?

Cogito
Based on being ridiculously powerful. What have you got?

guy222
do u believe sise-neg became 'god'

Sirius77
CA Supes.

abhilegend
do u believe sise-neg became 'god'
Yeah, if what GS says is true then he became god as much as Damage became at the end of Zero hour./sarcasm.

guy222
i posted the scans of sise-neg before

will again soon

very powerful character

quanchi112
Based on being ridiculously powerful. What have you got? So are the other two. I saw a green lantern stake the same type of character he opposed.

Cogito
Originally posted by quanchi112
So are the other two. I saw a green lantern stake the same type of character he opposed.

ermm

CortSether
Sise-Neg wins.

Phoenix Force is inconsequential here as it's far below the other two.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Sirius77
CA Supes.

JakeTheBank
CA Superman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.