KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Phoenix Force and Sise Neg Vs Superman Prime Thought Robot

Phoenix Force and Sise Neg Vs Superman Prime Thought Robot
Started by: danielgamer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
danielgamer

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 10:58 PM
danielgamer is currently offline Click here to Send danielgamer a Private Message Find more posts by danielgamer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Sise-Neg FTW

thank u bz

Old Post Jan 31st, 2012 10:07 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Sise Neg is an interesting if not overrated character. He travelled back in time absorbing energy as he made his way through history until he got to the creation point before the Big Bang and then he of course let off all of the energy he emitted, restarting the universe.

So he never created a universe per se, but instead re-triggered the creation event.

This is very similar to the feat achieved by Thanos with the HOTI however id rank the HOTI feat over this one as the absorption of all universal matter was done at a far quicker rate. And Sise Neg didnt have abstracts who each wield a portion of the energies of that universal matter fighting back against him.

Whats so great about the Thought Robot? Be cool if someone could direct me to some relevant comics because id rather have a read myself than hear someones interpretation smile

Old Post Feb 1st, 2012 12:20 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

hey gs

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 1st, 2012 02:26 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

quote: (post)
Originally posted by guy222
hey gs

Sup wink

Old Post Feb 1st, 2012 02:34 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Sise Neg is an interesting if not overrated character. He travelled back in time absorbing energy as he made his way through history until he got to the creation point before the Big Bang and then he of course let off all of the energy he emitted, restarting the universe.

So he never created a universe per se, but instead re-triggered the creation event.

This is very similar to the feat achieved by Thanos with the HOTI however id rank the HOTI feat over this one as the absorption of all universal matter was done at a far quicker rate. And Sise Neg didnt have abstracts who each wield a portion of the energies of that universal matter fighting back against him.

Whats so great about the Thought Robot? Be cool if someone could direct me to some relevant comics because id rather have a read myself than hear someones interpretation smile

It was created to battle the ultimate enemy of all existence i.e. Mandrakk. It's powered by the story of superman representing the concepts of all superheroes and can adapt to any and all threats. It's so big that entire DC multiverse was like a germ to it. Read Final crisismesseduperman beyond 1&2. It's one of the best stories out there.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2012 02:46 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Is the Thought Robot supposed to be the Cosmic Armor?

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Feb 1st, 2012 02:47 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

imo...morrison at his worst because nothing is above the presence

prolly the drugs big grin

here comes tomorrow better

stick out tongue

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 1st, 2012 02:49 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Cogito
Is the Thought Robot supposed to be the Cosmic Armor?

Yes.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2012 02:50 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

imo...morrison at his worst because nothing is above the presence

prolly the drugs big grin

here comes tomorrow better

stick out tongue

He always writes on drugs. Read his doom patrol and animal man, I thought that maybe I was on drugs reading those.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2012 02:53 PM
guy222
With my gal

i have smile

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 1st, 2012 03:29 PM
Cogito

Well, CA wins.

'Be.'

Old Post Feb 1st, 2012 03:31 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Team 1 stomp.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2012 03:46 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Oh, I misread. Thought this was a free for all.

CA still wins.

'Be.'

Old Post Feb 1st, 2012 04:16 PM
guy222
With my gal

sise-neg good character

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 1st, 2012 06:24 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Cogito
Oh, I misread. Thought this was a free for all.

CA still wins.
Based on ?

Old Post Feb 1st, 2012 06:25 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Based on being ridiculously powerful. What have you got?

'Be.'

Old Post Feb 1st, 2012 06:28 PM
guy222
With my gal

do u believe sise-neg became 'god'

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 1st, 2012 06:32 PM
Sirius77

CA Supes.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2012 09:05 PM
Sirius77 is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius77 a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

do u believe sise-neg became 'god'

Yeah, if what GS says is true then he became god as much as Damage became at the end of Zero hour./sarcasm.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2012 09:08 PM