Eating Contest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MooCowofJustice
These two teams will complete in an eating contest. Whichever team can eat the most in five minutes will be the winner.

The Teams

Team 1:
Rufus
Kain
Swalot
Yoshi

Team 2:
Kirby
Bowser
Dante
Kraid

The Dish

Duck and Indian Curry Kebab

I do not know if that is a real dish. But play along.

So, which team can gobble up the most D.I.C.K.?

KingD19
Kirby's stomach is literally another dimension, he'll eat tons and tons of D.I.C.K long after the other have puked because their stomachs were full.

Phanteros
Originally posted by KingD19
Kirby's stomach is literally another dimension, he'll eat tons and tons of D.I.C.K long after the other have puked because their stomachs were full. I see what you did there...

KingD19
I just now realized what I did there, lol, I have a rather devious subconscious.

MooCowofJustice
Kirby and Kraid are the reasons I put Yoshi and Swalot on Team 1.

The four of them together are the reason I put up the time limit.

BloodRain
Kraid, Kirby, Swalot, Yoshi, Bowser, Rufus, Dante, Kain- in that order.

Team 2 mainly 'cos of Kraid and Kirby. Team 1 will be in tears when they cant take any more D.I.C.K.... ouch.

KingD19
Originally posted by BloodRain

. Team 1 will be in tears when they cant take any more D.I.C.K.... ouch.

They can cry all they want, but we'll keep shovin that D.I.C.K down their throats until the competition is over. eek!

Wei Phoenix
Raziel would've been a better choice than Kain for an eating contest. Kirby solos. He just has to open his mouth and inhale until the time limit is over. Yoshi has to stick out his tongue, pull it in, swallow, stick out tongue, pull it in, swallow etc.

Phanteros
Yoshi will eat so much D.I.C.K that it will come out of his eyes.

KingD19
Kirby eats so much D.I.C.K, it's considered comfort food, and he'll do whatever he can to get it.

Sin_Volvagia
Team 2 and spite

Kraid can eat a room full of D.I.C.K. and everyone else's. I mean look at the size of that beast.

Kirby on the other hand is the professional. He can suck up all the D.I.C.K. before anyone has the chance. But Kraid can eat him alive and get his fair share.

Dante isn't even needed. He prefers other "dirty jobs" if you know what I mean wink

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia

Dante isn't even needed. He prefers other "dirty jobs" if you know what I mean wink

Hired by Mr. Sanchez?

Nemesis X
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
These two teams will complete in an eating contest. Whichever team can eat the most in five minutes will be the winner.

The Teams

Team 1:
Rufus
Kain
Swalot
Yoshi

Team 2:
Kirby
Bowser
Dante
Kraid

The Dish

Duck and Indian Curry Kebab

I do not know if that is a real dish. But play along.

So, which team can gobble up the most D.I.C.K.?

Bowser has been having something else other than D.I.C.K. when he kidnaps Princess Peach.

The Scenario
Alright, this is getting out of hand,

Phantom Miria
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Bowser has been having something else other than D.I.C.K. when he kidnaps Princess Peach.

With this, the thread went from faintly clever to bad. Way to fail, sweetness.

iChaos
Spotted dick...the ****?

MooCowofJustice
I want to make it clear that Kraid would have difficulty feeding himself. That's why I put Dante there.

Also, I think you guize are underestimating Swalot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.