Thor, Circe, and Ares (DC) vs Thanos, Wonder Woman, and Loki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Both sides get thirty minutes of prep. Which team wins?

Enyalus
This is a pretty good fight straight up. With the prep though I'd think Thanos and Loki come up with something better than Ares can.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Enyalus
This is a pretty good fight straight up. With the prep though I'd think Thanos and Loki come up with something better than Ares can.
Perhaps. But 30 minutes isn't all that much time and the extent to which you can prepare in 30 minutes may cover basic tactics and amping but I doubt either team could do anything complex which is what Thanos is known for.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Perhaps. But 30 minutes isn't all that much time and the extent to which you can prepare in 30 minutes may cover basic tactics and amping but I doubt either team could do anything complex which is what Thanos is known for.
With 3-5 hours prep Thanos beat Galactus and The Hunger simultaneously, using tech that was both foreign and inferior to his normal stuff.

He can pull it off. stick out tongue

Konton
Thanos tips the scales IMO.

galactusischere
Thanos....

Sasaraixx
This is a very intriguing match-up. I think the prep time helps Team 2 more than it does Team 1, so I give them the edge.

Omega Vision
Okay how about if there wasn't prep?

xJLxKing
T1

Konton
Okay how about if there wasn't prep?

Still Thanos =/

Batman-Prime
Team 1

TheTyrant
Thanos soloes...

Konton
I mean... Circe might be able to match Thanos with strong defenses with the prep. If she shut out the entire pantheon then she should be able to shut him out. But I'm thinking Team 2 for the 7-8/10 majority.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Konton
I mean... Circe might be able to match Thanos with strong defenses with the prep. If she shut out the entire pantheon then she should be able to shut him out. But I'm thinking Team 2 for the 7-8/10 majority.
You don't think Ares would do better against Thanos than Circe?

Rage.Of.Olympus
^Ares' stock really, really, dropped after Wonder Woman killed him with an axe to the head. At least in my eyes.

Prep gives Team 2 the edge.

quanchi112
Thanos solos.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos solos.
I don't think so. Even with half an hour of prep this would be a tough fight for him and he'd need some help.

I thought ares was this uber skyfather that shook the universe fighting zeus? what the hell happened here? where is the respect?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by 753
I thought ares was this uber skyfather that shook the universe fighting zeus? what the hell happened here? where is the respect?
Apparently the rule with such characters is one low showing=the new norm.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by 753
I thought ares was this uber skyfather that shook the universe fighting zeus? what the hell happened here? where is the respect? scans?

quanchi112
I don't think so. Even with half an hour of prep this would be a tough fight for him and he'd need some help. Doubt it. Odin failed to even ko Thanos when out to kill him and Thanos was taking on power gem Thor for kicks. He takes them every single time while Loki is busy deciding whether to be a man or woman for the fight while WW is having her nails done.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.