KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor, Circe, and Ares (DC) vs Thanos, Wonder Woman, and Loki

Thor, Circe, and Ares (DC) vs Thanos, Wonder Woman, and Loki
Started by: Omega Vision

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Thor, Circe, and Ares (DC) vs Thanos, Wonder Woman, and Loki

Both sides get thirty minutes of prep. Which team wins?

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 09:03 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

This is a pretty good fight straight up. With the prep though I'd think Thanos and Loki come up with something better than Ares can.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 09:17 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Enyalus
This is a pretty good fight straight up. With the prep though I'd think Thanos and Loki come up with something better than Ares can.

Perhaps. But 30 minutes isn't all that much time and the extent to which you can prepare in 30 minutes may cover basic tactics and amping but I doubt either team could do anything complex which is what Thanos is known for.

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 09:22 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Perhaps. But 30 minutes isn't all that much time and the extent to which you can prepare in 30 minutes may cover basic tactics and amping but I doubt either team could do anything complex which is what Thanos is known for.

With 3-5 hours prep Thanos beat Galactus and The Hunger simultaneously, using tech that was both foreign and inferior to his normal stuff.

He can pull it off. stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 09:26 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

Thanos tips the scales IMO.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 11:35 PM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

Thanos....

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 11:56 PM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasaraixx

This is a very intriguing match-up. I think the prep time helps Team 2 more than it does Team 1, so I give them the edge.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 12:19 AM
Sasaraixx is currently offline Click here to Send Sasaraixx a Private Message Find more posts by Sasaraixx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Okay how about if there wasn't prep?

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 12:40 AM
xJLxKing

T1

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 12:42 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Okay how about if there wasn't prep?

Still Thanos =/

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 01:51 AM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Team 1

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 04:01 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheTyrant

Thanos soloes...

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 04:05 AM
TheTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send TheTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by TheTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

I mean... Circe might be able to match Thanos with strong defenses with the prep. If she shut out the entire pantheon then she should be able to shut him out. But I'm thinking Team 2 for the 7-8/10 majority.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 04:07 AM
Omega Vision

Originally posted by Konton
I mean... Circe might be able to match Thanos with strong defenses with the prep. If she shut out the entire pantheon then she should be able to shut him out. But I'm thinking Team 2 for the 7-8/10 majority.

You don't think Ares would do better against Thanos than Circe?

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 02:15 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus

^Ares' stock really, really, dropped after Wonder Woman killed him with an axe to the head. At least in my eyes.

Prep gives Team 2 the edge.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 03:16 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Thanos solos.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 06:05 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos solos.

I don't think so. Even with half an hour of prep this would be a tough fight for him and he'd need some help.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 12:10 AM

I thought ares was this uber skyfather that shook the universe fighting zeus? what the hell happened here? where is the respect?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 01:16 AM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Originally posted by 753
I thought ares was this uber skyfather that shook the universe fighting zeus? what the hell happened here? where is the respect?

Apparently the rule with such characters is one low showing=the new norm.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 01:16 AM
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by 753
scans?

I have returned

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 01:18 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote