Sundipped Superman VS Void Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Sundipped Superman- OWAW

VS

Void Sentry-Current

Man of Steel or Man of Void?

xJLxKing
Superman

Slaanesh
Sentry can't be put down..he'll just heal from anything..

carver9
Sentry, almost every damn time.

jebadaya13
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Sentry can't be put down..he'll just heal from anything..

i hope you are being sarcastic

jebadaya13
Originally posted by carver9
Sentry, almost every damn time.

oh shut the f^ck up sentry will lose every single time hell even ordenery superman can beat the hell out of sentry void or not and before quanchi quotes me and saying "based on" the answer is based on normal logic dumb ass

Rage.Of.Olympus
Are you really don't see how it's plausible for Superman to win this.

Physical attacks? They are utterly useless. So he has the defense end covered.

He also has offense covered. Molecular dispersion is a *****.

I really never understood the premise that Sentry's ability to do so should be in doubt as he only did it to Molecule Man. That's just backwards. It should solidify his ability to do so against other opponents precisely based on the fact he did it against Owen. That's akin to someone mind raping Charles Xavier and people claiming they doubt a character could do it to someone else. Besides he explains that he can manipulate molecules and even creates the miniature wolf construct to show his control. He might not have as much finesse as Owen, but his clearly more powerful.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by jebadaya13
i hope you are being sarcastic

i hope u know who Void is..

jebadaya13
Originally posted by Slaanesh
i hope u know who Void is..

he will just heal from anything? you want to tell me even living tribunal cant put him down? show me a proof of sentry healing out of ANYTHING and then we will have something to talk about

Slaanesh
he will just heal from anything? you want to tell me even living tribunal cant put him down? show me a proof of sentry healing out of ANYTHING and then we will have something to talk about

dude..when i said anything..it mean anything Supes can dish out..this thread is about Supes and Sentry..why would i include other character..

Warlord
because it will make him feel better

manx422
Superman

jebadaya13
superman with easy first of all we dont know how well can sentry regenerate and if he can opr cant regenerate from being destroyued superman after being sun dipped can unleash a serious of very powerful blows to knock sentry out and it will be considered as a win now i dare you to say he cant be knocked out since characters did it to him most of the time and he was even reversed back by WWH sundipped superman will rape him and if thats not enough he can burn him with his heat vision which will be very powerful after sundipped and i want a proof that sentry will be able to regenerate from being burn down by a heat vision and if superman will keep burning him until only ashes left

bitchboy
Sentry wins. He's nigh invincible.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Are you really don't see how it's plausible for Superman to win this.

Physical attacks? They are utterly useless. So he has the defense end covered.

He also has offense covered. Molecular dispersion is a *****.

I really never understood the premise that Sentry's ability to do so should be in doubt as he only did it to Molecule Man. That's just backwards. It should solidify his ability to do so against other opponents precisely based on the fact he did it against Owen. That's akin to someone mind raping Charles Xavier and people claiming they doubt a character could do it to someone else. Besides he explains that he can manipulate molecules and even creates the miniature wolf construct to show his control. He might not have as much finesse as Owen, but his clearly more powerful.
thumb up

Warlord
sentry

the ninjak

Sentry you rage filled Gen Y loser. Red Bull drinking ADD afflicted psycho! You rip him apart ......2 secs later he is standing behind you!

tkitna
superman with easy first of all we dont know how well can sentry regenerate and if he can opr cant regenerate from being destroyued superman after being sun dipped can unleash a serious of very powerful blows to knock sentry out and it will be considered as a win now i dare you to say he cant be knocked out since characters did it to him most of the time and he was even reversed back by WWH sundipped superman will rape him and if thats not enough he can burn him with his heat vision which will be very powerful after sundipped and i want a proof that sentry will be able to regenerate from being burn down by a heat vision and if superman will keep burning him until only ashes left

Um, i'm not going to belittle you in any way because its clear you havent kep up with the character. The Sentry/Void cant be killed or beaten by physical means anymore it appears. First, we do know how well Sentry can regenerate since he came back from a molecular dispersion from Owen. Superman cant even dream of causing that much damage.

You dare me to say that Sentry/Void cant be knocked out? Ok, he cant be. You need to pick up a recent comic sometime.

Heat vision? Here's your proof.-
http://s715.photobucket.com/albums/ww156/ankur2113/?action=view&current=DA013023.jpg

It appears that the only thing thats going to take down Sentry right now is Sentry himself.

Sentry has been desintegrated 3 times down to atoms and came back. whats SM gonna do for the permanent damage?

Also regarding his powers, I've posted again and again, HE DOES NOT HAVE SM'S POWERS, he has matter manipulation/reality warping powers. Those were his powers all along, he just fed a fantasy about being a superhero and imposed mental barriers on his true power dressing it like a SM powerset. Just take a look at what he was doing in DA14.

Batman-Prime
Superman wins, Sentry might survive but it will take him long enough for Supes to claim the win. Oh and Sundipped it won't be difficult at all.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Superman wins, Sentry might survive but it will take him long enough for Supes to claim the win. Oh and Sundipped it won't be difficult at all.

I honestly do not see how anyone can plausibly give Superman the win here.

It's mind boggling to me.

Sentry is literally reforming faster than he can be destroyed at this point. Physical damage is useless. Superman has no means outside of some random ability that's been retconed as I recall such as Torquasm-Vo to hurt Sentry. So the entire "Superman can take out Sentry long enough to win" argument is out the window.

Offensively, Sentry thinks "Go away." and that's the end of the fight.

Superman's Sun dipped feat which was moving War World wasn't really that impressive to be honest.

the ninjak
Depends on if Sentry is aware of Kryptonite!
The first time Supes rips him up. Supes will be all confident that he won the fight then 2 secs later Sentry is behind him creating K-nite inside of him and all around himself!

Batman-Prime
Superman's Sun dipped feat which was moving War World wasn't really that impressive to be honest.

Wrong erm. Reread the comic.

ninjak
By the amount of energy Sundipped Superman absorbed and the Transformation that followed i doubt K-nite will have some effect.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Wrong erm. Reread the comic.

I don't think I need to. War World is as big as Pluto. The only reason it's even an acceptable feat especially considering he was supposed to be amped quite a bit, is because of it's engines. Enyalus did some match, and apparently even moving at 99% of the speed of light it wouldn't weight even half as much as Earth apparently.

the ninjak

ninjak
By the amount of energy Sundipped Superman absorbed and the Transformation that followed i doubt K-nite will have some effect.

Thanks!

Batman-Prime
I don't think I need to. War World is as big as Pluto. The only reason it's even an acceptable feat especially considering he was supposed to be amped quite a bit, is because of it's engines. Enyalus did some match, and apparently even moving at 99% of the speed of light it wouldn't weight even half as much as Earth apparently.

I don't talk about the Warworld moving feat... eek!

Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't talk about the Warworld moving feat... eek!

Which feat then?

Batman-Prime
Which feat then?

Casually defeating everything Brianiac 13 could unleash on him (even though he had all the energies of Imperiex to power himself) with utter ease.

quanchi112
Casually defeating everything Brianiac 13 could unleash on him (even though he had all the energies of Imperiex to power himself) with utter ease. How is this relevant?

Superman wins, Sentry might survive but it will take him long enough for Supes to claim the win. Oh and Sundipped it won't be difficult at all. How does he win?

Stoic
I always knew that Sentry could beat Superman, I just said that he needed time to discover all of his powers, and I see that happening now. Is it plausible then, that he actually did stop Galactus?

BlackZero30x
Sentry beat MM....

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
I always knew that Sentry could beat Superman, I just said that he needed time to discover all of his powers, and I see that happening now. Is it plausible then, that he actually did stop Galactus?

This is what I thought the entire time also.

quanchi112
I always knew that Sentry could beat Superman, I just said that he needed time to discover all of his powers, and I see that happening now. Is it plausible then, that he actually did stop Galactus? I've always thought Sentry beat Superman as he is far more powerful and as the Void it's always been a stomp in Void's favor.

carver9
Casually defeating everything Brianiac 13 could unleash on him (even though he had all the energies of Imperiex to power himself) with utter ease.

When did Braniac use that energy he stole from Imperex? What panel was shown where it stated that Braniac got the chance to use it?

Blanket
I always knew that Sentry could beat Superman, I just said that he needed time to discover all of his powers, and I see that happening now. Is it plausible then, that he actually did stop Galactus? Even assuming no one is by him in power on Earth, that's still a bit of a stretch... considering really nothing has been done to warrant this.

BTW, it was said that he stalemated him along with Nate (which brings along another set of problems).

Galan007
Originally posted by Blanket
Even assuming no one is by him in power on Earth, that's still a bit of a stretch... considering really nothing has been done to warrant this. I agree.

Also, his 'battle' with Galactus supposedly happened years ago -- long before any of his Siege abilities (namely molecular manipulation) came about. That being said, I find it rather hard to believe that 'classic' Sentry would have been able to stalemate Galactus, when someone like Morgana easily owned him (I know he reformed later, but still.) There's also the instance where Photon stalemated him, as did WWH. Etc.

And none of the above (hell, even all of them together) are equal to Galactus, so how could Sentry have been?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
I agree.

Also, his 'battle' with Galactus supposedly happened years ago -- long before any of his Siege abilities (namely molecular manipulation) came about. That being said, I find it rather hard to believe that 'classic' Sentry would have been able to stalemate Galactus, when someone like Morgana easily owned him (I know he reformed later, but still.) There's also the instance where Photon stalemated him, as did WWH. Etc.

And none of the above (hell, even all of them together) are equal to Galactus, so how could Sentry have been? He also killed her quite easily.

Galan007
I understand that, but my point still remains.

quanchi112
I understand that, but my point still remains. She's a different breed though as she can attack him after being killed. I think the Galactus feat should be ignored though unless we get further information on it.

carver9
I agree.

And none of the above (hell, even all of them together) are equal to Galactus, so how could Sentry have been?

Well, everything that you just said shouldnt even be mentioned (except the Morgana) because Sentry always held back his power.

WWH, come on, the writer of WWH stated that he think WWH could take out Galactus so in his mind, losing to WWH wasnt a low showing at all.

Photon, Stalemate, and again, Sentry wasnt unleashing his full power during those times.

JakeTheBank
Yeah, but Greg Pak is crazy, though.

quanchi112
Well, everything that you just said shouldnt even be mentioned (except the Morgana) because Sentry always held back his power.

WWH, come on, the writer of WWH stated that he think WWH could take out Galactus so in his mind, losing to WWH wasnt a low showing at all.

Photon, Stalemate, and again, Sentry wasnt unleashing his full power during those times. No, I think pak said Galactus could take him out. We've already seen Strange could do so already. I think we can only take his opinion on his own work and can't let him decide the outcomes for other battles.

Sentry also seemed like he wanted to lose to the Hulk because he lost control.

Lord Feron
Void Rips Supe's sun dipped ass in half.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
No, I think pak said Galactus could take him out. We've already seen Strange could do so already. I think we can only take his opinion on his own work and can't let him decide the outcomes for other battles.

Sentry also seemed like he wanted to lose to the Hulk because he lost control.

So basically he said nothing short of Galactus is taking WWH out?

quanchi112
So basically he said nothing short of Galactus is taking WWH out? He wasn't specific but Strange is short of Galactus by far and he could do so quite easily.

carver9
He wasn't specific but Strange is short of Galactus by far and he could do so quite easily.

BFRing and Strange stated in the story why he didnt do that?

quanchi112
BFRing and Strange stated in the story why he didnt do that? Because of their personal relationship. The point is even pak himself had Strange much higher than WW Hulk through magical means but because they were friends he was later tricked.

BFRing and Strange stated in the story why he didnt do that?

he says he doesnt want to damn his soulf for eternity by ripping the hulk's life from him with a movement of his fingers or something to that effect

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Void Rips Supe's sun dipped ass in half.

This was good for a laugh.

quanchi112
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
This was good for a laugh. Who do you think wins?

LordofBrooklyn
Who do you think wins?

I would have to give the edge to Void Sentry but it's a slight one.

Regular Superman survived the force of 2 Black holes so the notion of VS simply ripping him in half while Sundipped is a bit of a stretch.

JakeTheBank
I don't see Sentry casually ripping apart any high herald, tbh. Beating them, sure, I guess, but pulling a Carnage/Ares? No.

quanchi112
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
I would have to give the edge to Void Sentry but it's a slight one.

Regular Superman survived the force of 2 Black holes so the notion of VS simply ripping him in half while Sundipped is a bit of a stretch. I don't see him ripping Superman apart either but he does win imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.