KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Sundipped Superman VS Void Sentry

Sundipped Superman VS Void Sentry
Started by: LordofBrooklyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LordofBrooklyn

Sundipped Superman VS Void Sentry

Sundipped Superman- OWAW

VS

Void Sentry-Current

Man of Steel or Man of Void?

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 05:11 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Superman

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 05:13 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Sentry can't be put down..he'll just heal from anything..

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 05:15 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Sentry, almost every damn time.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 05:24 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jebadaya13
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Sentry can't be put down..he'll just heal from anything..

i hope you are being sarcastic

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 06:01 AM
jebadaya13 is currently offline Click here to Send jebadaya13 a Private Message Find more posts by jebadaya13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jebadaya13
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by carver9
Sentry, almost every damn time.

oh shut the f^ck up sentry will lose every single time hell even ordenery superman can beat the hell out of sentry void or not and before quanchi quotes me and saying "based on" the answer is based on normal logic dumb ass

Last edited by jebadaya13 on Mar 4th, 2010 at 06:05 AM

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 06:02 AM
jebadaya13 is currently offline Click here to Send jebadaya13 a Private Message Find more posts by jebadaya13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Are you really don't see how it's plausible for Superman to win this.

Physical attacks? They are utterly useless. So he has the defense end covered.

He also has offense covered. Molecular dispersion is a *****.

I really never understood the premise that Sentry's ability to do so should be in doubt as he only did it to Molecule Man. That's just backwards. It should solidify his ability to do so against other opponents precisely based on the fact he did it against Owen. That's akin to someone mind raping Charles Xavier and people claiming they doubt a character could do it to someone else. Besides he explains that he can manipulate molecules and even creates the miniature wolf construct to show his control. He might not have as much finesse as Owen, but his clearly more powerful.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 06:10 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Originally posted by jebadaya13
i hope you are being sarcastic

i hope u know who Void is..

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 07:05 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jebadaya13
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Slaanesh
i hope u know who Void is..

he will just heal from anything? you want to tell me even living tribunal cant put him down? show me a proof of sentry healing out of ANYTHING and then we will have something to talk about

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 07:37 AM
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

he will just heal from anything? you want to tell me even living tribunal cant put him down? show me a proof of sentry healing out of ANYTHING and then we will have something to talk about

dude..when i said anything..it mean anything Supes can dish out..this thread is about Supes and Sentry..why would i include other character..

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 07:43 AM
Warlord
Yes, I am...

because it will make him feel better

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 08:37 AM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manx422
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman

Credit goes 2 starlock

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 09:55 AM
manx422 is currently offline Click here to Send manx422 a Private Message Find more posts by manx422 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jebadaya13
Restricted

Account Restricted

superman with easy first of all we dont know how well can sentry regenerate and if he can opr cant regenerate from being destroyued superman after being sun dipped can unleash a serious of very powerful blows to knock sentry out and it will be considered as a win now i dare you to say he cant be knocked out since characters did it to him most of the time and he was even reversed back by WWH sundipped superman will rape him and if thats not enough he can burn him with his heat vision which will be very powerful after sundipped and i want a proof that sentry will be able to regenerate from being burn down by a heat vision and if superman will keep burning him until only ashes left

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 02:33 PM
bitchboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sentry wins. He's nigh invincible.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 02:35 PM
bitchboy is currently offline Click here to Send bitchboy a Private Message Find more posts by bitchboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Are you really don't see how it's plausible for Superman to win this.

Physical attacks? They are utterly useless. So he has the defense end covered.

He also has offense covered. Molecular dispersion is a *****.

I really never understood the premise that Sentry's ability to do so should be in doubt as he only did it to Molecule Man. That's just backwards. It should solidify his ability to do so against other opponents precisely based on the fact he did it against Owen. That's akin to someone mind raping Charles Xavier and people claiming they doubt a character could do it to someone else. Besides he explains that he can manipulate molecules and even creates the miniature wolf construct to show his control. He might not have as much finesse as Owen, but his clearly more powerful.

thumb up

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 02:39 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

sentry

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 02:41 PM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Sentry you rage filled Gen Y loser. Red Bull drinking ADD afflicted psycho! You rip him apart ......2 secs later he is standing behind you!

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 03:00 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

superman with easy first of all we dont know how well can sentry regenerate and if he can opr cant regenerate from being destroyued superman after being sun dipped can unleash a serious of very powerful blows to knock sentry out and it will be considered as a win now i dare you to say he cant be knocked out since characters did it to him most of the time and he was even reversed back by WWH sundipped superman will rape him and if thats not enough he can burn him with his heat vision which will be very powerful after sundipped and i want a proof that sentry will be able to regenerate from being burn down by a heat vision and if superman will keep burning him until only ashes left

Um, i'm not going to belittle you in any way because its clear you havent kep up with the character. The Sentry/Void cant be killed or beaten by physical means anymore it appears. First, we do know how well Sentry can regenerate since he came back from a molecular dispersion from Owen. Superman cant even dream of causing that much damage.

You dare me to say that Sentry/Void cant be knocked out? Ok, he cant be. You need to pick up a recent comic sometime.

Heat vision? Here's your proof.-
http://s715.photobucket.com/albums/...nt=DA013023.jpg

It appears that the only thing thats going to take down Sentry right now is Sentry himself.

By Stoic

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 03:04 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Sentry has been desintegrated 3 times down to atoms and came back. whats SM gonna do for the permanent damage?

Also regarding his powers, I've posted again and again, HE DOES NOT HAVE SM'S POWERS, he has matter manipulation/reality warping powers. Those were his powers all along, he just fed a fantasy about being a superhero and imposed mental barriers on his true power dressing it like a SM powerset. Just take a look at what he was doing in DA14.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 03:09 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Superman wins, Sentry might survive but it will take him long enough for Supes to claim the win. Oh and Sundipped it won't be difficult at all.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 03:59 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote