Thanos w/ IG vs World's Funnest Mxy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Who wins?

TheTyrant
IG.

Galan007
Been done.

Mxy destroyed all of DC's time lines, universes, dimensions, etc. He then recreated it all with a poverbial snap (even making plans with Bat-Mite to do the same thing "next Tuesday"wink:
http://img707.imageshack.us/i/mxydestroy1.jpg/
http://img41.imageshack.us/i/mxydestroy2.jpg/
http://img714.imageshack.us/i/mxydestroy3.jpg/
http://img88.imageshack.us/i/mxydestroy4.jpg/
http://img401.imageshack.us/i/mxydestroy5.jpg/

The IG has no solid feats on par with that.

Omega Vision
WF Mxy is the guy on the right:
g-asskick

KuRuPT Thanosi
WFM takes this imo

supremthor
WFM

quanchi112
Ig, easily.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by quanchi112
Ig, easily.
Based on?

manx422
Mxy

Astner
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Based on?
The ultimate nullifier has the exact same feats as Mxyzptlk, yet it failed horribly against an incomplete gauntlet.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Astner
The ultimate nullifier has the exact same feats as Mxyzptlk, yet it failed horribly against an incomplete gauntlet.
^There are so many things wrong with this statement.

Astner
Name them.

Omega Vision
Name them.
Check on the IG vs CA thread.

TheTyrant
IG > UN > Mxy

UN did what Mxy did in a blink of an eye and still that wasn't its full potential, yet an incomplete IG owned the UN.

Astner
Check on the IG vs CA thread.
90 pages? Yeah, no. You'll have to be more specific than that. List the arguments.

Besides, the thread wasn't conclusive within itself.

Omega Vision
90 pages? Yeah, no. You'll have to be more specific than that. List the arguments.

Besides, the thread wasn't conclusive within itself.
It wasn't inconclusive, it ended with the pro-IG side not having a leg to stand on in any of their debates.

The IG>UN based on the ability of a IG user being able to defeat a UN user was a fallacious argument centered on what amounted to "a guy with a pistol can beat a guy with a rocket launcher, ergo pistol>rocket launcher in every way"

TheTyrant
Except that the UN shot first.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Except that the UN shot first.
And the IG manipulated a small sphere of nullification. It doesn't prove that powerwise IG>UN, only that the IG can manipulate a tiny sphere of nullification utilized by an inexperienced and rather chickenshit user.

Astner
It wasn't inconclusive, it ended with the pro-IG side not having a leg to stand on in any of their debates.
You've yet to list the arguments.

The IG>UN based on the ability of a IG user being able to defeat a UN user was a fallacious argument centered on what amounted to "a guy with a pistol can beat a guy with a rocket launcher, ergo pistol>rocket launcher in every way"
Poor analogy, the infinity gauntlet took control over the cosmic forces of the ultimate nullifier. That's more of the lines, reflecting a bullet takes more energy than it has.

Not the mention that the gems threaten all realities of the omniverse.

TheTyrant
IG > UN > Mxy

UN did what Mxy did in a blink of an eye and still that wasn't its full potential, yet an incomplete IG owned the UN.

Omega Vision
You've yet to list the arguments.

Poor analogy, the infinity gauntlet took control over the cosmic forces of the ultimate nullifier. That's more of the lines reflecting a bullet takes more energy than firing it.

Not the mention that the gems threaten all realities of the omniverse.
You have no right criticizing my analogy when your logic is so poor. UN is not and will never be the equal of WF Mxy so whether or not the IG is superior to the UN doesn't matter because WF Mxy can beat Thanos simply by destroying the Omniverse, Thanos included and Thanos won't be able to do a damn thing about it.

TheTyrant
Yea, except UN did the exact same thing WF Mxy did in the Abraxas saga.
Next.

Omega Vision
Yea, except UN did the exact same thing WF Mxy did in the Abraxas saga.
Next.
Cute. Mxy casually destroyed an Omniverse. Omniverse>>>>>>>>>>Multiverse any day. Not only that but Mxy treated the whole affair like a child's game that he played every week with Bat-Mite.

Astner
You have no right criticizing my analogy when your logic is so poor.
You've yet to list the reasons.

UN is not and will never be the equal of WF Mxy
One don't have to look farther than your user name to realize that you're a hardcore DC fanboy. But when you say that the Ultimate Nullifier never will be (entertaining your idea that it already isn't) as powerful as Mxyzptlk, it's easy to see that you value your bias more than truth.

so whether or not the IG is superior to the UN doesn't matter because WF Mxy can beat Thanos simply by destroying the Omniverse Thanos included and Thanos won't be able to do a damn thing about it.
Mxyzptlk never destroyed the omniverse. Mxyzptlk in fact confirmed that it was a multiverse.

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/2720/mxymultipe5.th.jpg

Omega Vision

One don't have to look farther than your user name to realize that you're a hardcore DC fanboy. But when you say that the Ultimate Nullifier never will be (entertaining your idea that it already isn't) as powerful as Mxyzptlk, it's easy to see that you value your bias more than truth.

Mxyzptlk never destroyed the omniverse. Mxyzptlk in fact confirmed that it was a multiverse.

Reasons to what exactly?

The Ultimate Nullifier will never ever have the ability to destroy and recreate an Omniverse with a snap.

Oh but he did. You're ignoring the later incident where Mxy destroys everything including the DCAU and the real world, leaving a blank space devoid of any alternate universes, timelines, futures, infinite earths, superdopes, and anything.

Galan007

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/2720/mxymultipe5.th.jpg He said "this" multiverse. Not "the" multiverse.

And technically, Mxy destroyed pre-crisis continuity (a multiverse), current continuity (a multiverse), and future continuity (a multiverse), along with everything in between.

So trying to use ABC logic to say "Mxy = UN < IG" is.... Faulty to say the least.

Astner
Reasons to what exactly?
The "factual" reasons for why Mxyzptlk would ein you've mentioned were in the 90-paged thread you directed me to. Because I saw none and the thread ended inconclusively.

The Ultimate Nullifier will never ever have the ability to destroy and recreate an Omniverse with a snap.
Neither did Mxyzptlk, they in fact confirmed that it was a multiverse. Did you overlook the scan?

Oh but he did. You're ignoring the later incident where Mxy destroys everything including the DCAU and the real world, leaving a blank space devoid of any alternate universes, timelines, futures, infinite earths, superdopes, and anything.
Are you denying the fact that Mxyztplk only destroyed the multiverse, like he himself confirmed?

Furthermore they didn't do anything to the 'real world'. They visited it and leaved almost imminently.

Furthermore Bat-mite even confirmed that Mxyzptlk had blew up most of the universes at the time they were in the gem world. That would make that 'multiverse' consist of less than a dozen universes.

Enyalus
Mxy wins this.

Also, on an unrelated note, IG > CA. I don't need to read the thread to know that. big grin

manx422
Mxy
CA>>>>>>>>>>>>IG

Astner
Originally posted by Galan007
He said "this" multiverse. Not "the" multiverse.
Please apply the context. "This multiverse isn't big enough for both of us." clearly indicating that if Bat-mite had left the multiverse, Mxyzptlk would have left him alone.

And technically, Mxy destroyed pre-crisis continuity (a multiverse), current continuity (a multiverse), and future continuity (a multiverse), along with everything in between.
Not future continuity, simply future universes. It's still just a multiverse.

So trying to use ABC logic to say "Mxy = UN < IG" is.... Faulty to say the least.
I disagree. ABC logic is the only type of logic applicable to omnipotent battles.

Omega Vision
The "factual" reasons for why Mxyzptlk would ein you've mentioned were in the 90-paged thread you directed me to. Because I saw none and the thread ended inconclusively.

Seriously? By being way more powerful than Thanos with the IG. When did that stop being a compelling reason? erm

A Multiverse.
Mxy destroyed more than one.

Nice selective reading. Mxy and Bat-Mite hopped from different continuities and destroyed entire Multiverses in their fight. Clearly he destroyed the real world because if he was able to visit it then it existed and when he erased everything he erased everything including the real world, hence there not being anything left but he and Bat-Mite.

Astner
Seriously? By being way more powerful than Thanos with the IG. When did that stop being a compelling reason? erm
Once again, I did not ask for your poorly analytic opinion, but rather the evidence you base it off.

A Multiverse.
Mxy destroyed more than one.
Nowhere in that issue was multiverse used in plural form. Mxyzptlk didn't destroy the multiverse until the very end of the series.

Nice selective reading. Mxy and Bat-Mite hopped from different continuities and destroyed entire Multiverses in their fight. Clearly he destroyed the real world because if he was able to visit it then it existed and when he erased everything he erased everything including the real world, hence there not being anything left but he and Bat-Mite.
Any proof for this seemingly asinine reasoning?

Enyalus
Wait, so OV thinks Mxy destroyed the real world? ZOMG! He's a terrorist! Does the FBI have him on their Most Wanted list yet!? They need to know about this!

Galan007
Please apply the context. "This multiverse isn't big enough for both of us." clearly indicating that if Bat-mite had left the multiverse, Mxyzptlk would have left him alone. That's how you choose to interpret it. I, on the other hand, look at the words "this multiverse" in the plural sense. Why? Because if you take certain facts of the story into account, you will find that Mxy destroyed the entirety of DC from it's beginning, to it's end. Far more than a single multiverse.

I doubt highly that your opinion on the matter will ever change, though.

Not future continuity, simply future universes. It's still just a multiverse. According to what? Your personal opinion?

Thanks, but I'll stick with the happenings of the comic itself...

"No more infinite earths"
"No more alternative universes"
"No more pasts"
"No more futures"
"No more anything"

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/4379/mxydestroy3.th.jpg

Thanos ain't got shit on that. Sorry.

Omega Vision
Once again, I did not ask for your poorly analytic opinion, but rather the evidence you base it off.

Nowhere in that issue was multiverse used in plural form. Mxyzptlk didn't destroy the multiverse until the very end of the series.

Any proof for this seemingly asinine reasoning?
Can you show any proof that Thanos with IG can even sit at the same lunch table as WF Mxy?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Enyalus
Wait, so OV thinks Mxy destroyed the real world? ZOMG! He's a terrorist! Does the FBI have him on their Most Wanted list yet!? They need to know about this!
How do you know he didn't if he set everything back the way it was after it was all over? stick out tongue

Galan007
Wait, so OV thinks Mxy destroyed the real world? ZOMG! He's a terrorist! Does the FBI have him on their Most Wanted list yet!? They need to know about this! Note the Trade Center in the background:

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/8160/mxyterror1.th.jpg

Foreshadowing? shifty

Enyalus
Note the Trade Center in the background:

Foreshadowing? shifty
Motherf*cker. Is Osama on Mxy's payroll?

Omega Vision
Note the Trade Center in the background:

Foreshadowing? shifty
shockish

That explains everything!

Astner
That's how you choose to interpret it. I, on the other hand, look at the words "this multiverse" in the plural sense. Why? Because if you take certain facts of the story into account, you will find that Mxy destroyed the entirety of DC from it's beginning, to it's end. Far more than a single multiverse.
Wrong, Mxyzptlk went around destroying universes and pocket-universes (like the phantom zone). Not until the very end did he destroy anything that could even be vaguely interpreted as a multiverse.

Neither will yours, but I don't see any reason to mention it. I've already been exposed to the issue and I find that your goofy theories to lack the foundation it requires to be credible.

According to what? Your personal opinion?

"No more pasts"
"No more futures"
"No more anything"

And that encompasses the multiverse. There has only been three multiverses in DC comics, each is basically a rearrangement of the previous one. 52 being the current multiverse.

TheTyrant
That's how you choose to interpret it. I, on the other hand, look at the words "this multiverse" in the plural sense. Why? Because if you take certain facts of the story into account, you will find that Mxy destroyed the entirety of DC from it's beginning, to it's end. Far more than a single multiverse.

According to what? Your personal opinion?

"No more pasts"
"No more futures"
"No more anything"

Thanos ain't got shit on that. Sorry.

Multi-verse.

The UN did the same thing in the hands of a MORTAL with NO cosmic awareness.

Galan007
And that encompasses the multiverse. There has only been three multiverses in DC comics, each is basically a rearrangement of the previous one. 52 being the current multiverse. facepalm

M'kay, no use for me to argue it any further, then.

Astner
facepalm
Korona's original multiverse which was destroyed in Infinite Crsisis, the multiverse Alexander Luthor created during Infinity Crisis and now the 52.

Which am I missing?

Galan007
^ Check my edit. I'm not going to continue a debate any further. No need.

Astner
^ Check my edit. I'm not going to continue a debate any further. No need.
Concession accepted.

Galan007
laughing out loud

I don't care to indulge in a circular debate, so I stop accordingly. Yet some people still feel the need to throw snide comments in the mix?

C*ck measuring contests are funny.

Enyalus
C*ck measuring contests are funny.
I can post pics of mine to back up my claims, though. cool

Galan007
I can post pics of mine to back up my claims, though. cool Prove it uhuh

Mr Master
Thanos IG ftw.

Mxyzptlk in fact confirmed that it was a multiverse.

thumb up

Even though that is/was DC's omniverse in that story.

Mxy destroyed all the DC Universes, which can be called the Omniverse,
since it was after all of its universes that were affected.

But you're right, Mxy clearly called it what it was,
the one & only Multiverse they were travelling across from the beginning of the story till the end.

"No more pasts"
"No more futures"
"No more anything"

That's the Multiverse.

Galan007
Originally posted by Mr Master
That's the Multiverse. Negative. There was a multiverse before the crisis - Mxy destroyed that. There was a multiverse after the crisis - Mxy destroyed that. There is at least a multiverse in 853rd century DC - Mxy destroyed that. Mxy destroyed everything (past, present, and future.) That is more then a multiverse any way you cut it.

But I know your views will never change, so I likely won't be continuing a debate with you either. No reason to.

Mr Master

Negative. There was a multiverse before the crisis - Mxy destroyed that. There was a multiverse after the crisis - Mxy destroyed that. There is at least a multiverse in 853rd century DC - Mxy destroyed that. Mxy destroyed everything (past, present, and future.) That is more then a multiverse any way you cut it.
I have it, and read the book as well,
I never came across any statements that signifies Mxy was taking out Multiverses.
I do know he did wipe out all of DC, which was a Multiverse at the time.

Hey, don't get me wrong, whether he took out 1 or 100 Multiverses means little,
in the end, he took out everything involving the DCverse.

Which is an all powerful display in my book.
(that's right up there with the AE, Sise-Neg, THOTI, Wanda etc. in terms of feats)

But I know your views will never change, so I likely won't be continuing a debate with you either. No reason to.
Cool, but if you google that title,
and read about what the actual writers of DC say about the book,
they themselves state that Mxy & Bat-Mite were crossing the Multiverse
and destroying every universe as they passed.

Heck, I'll just post the link in a minute.

supremthor
Negative. There was a multiverse before the crisis - Mxy destroyed that. There was a multiverse after the crisis - Mxy destroyed that. There is at least a multiverse in 853rd century DC - Mxy destroyed that. Mxy destroyed everything (past, present, and future.) That is more then a multiverse any way you cut it.

I give you much respect Galan, been on KMC for awhile now, and your one of the only few whom backs up his claims with scans while others just feed of speculations.

Prep-Man
He said "this" multiverse. Not "the" multiverse.

In DC's The Next, DC's "multiverse" was said to be an Omniverse.

JakeTheBank
Mxyzptlk

Omega Vision
I never came across any statements that signifies Mxy was taking out Multiverses.
I do know he did wipe out all of DC, which was a Multiverse at the time.

Actually at the time of the book's publication DC consisted of just one known Universe and the Anti-Matter duplicate Universe along with pocket dimensions like the Fourth World, the 5th Dimension, and the Phantom Zone. What Mxy was doing was essentially destroying Universes that in the current continuity (the current "Multiverse" of that time) didn't exist. IE: realities foreign to the current DC "Multiverse".

Galan007

Cool, but if you google that title,
and read about what the actual writers of DC say about the book,
they themselves state that Mxy & Bat-Mite were crossing the Multiverse
and destroying every universe as they passed.

Heck, I'll just post the link in a minute. You're right, there are no statements that say "multiverses". That's where common sense comes into play.

Don't care what your articles have to say, I'm just going by what happened in the comic itself. And quite frankly, if google write-ups are all you have to back up your claims, then that's kinda poor.

srsly

Originally posted by supremthor
I give you much respect Galan, been on KMC for awhile now, and your one of the only few whom backs up his claims with scans while others just feed of speculations. Thanks smile

Originally posted by Prep-Man
In DC's The Next, DC's "multiverse" was said to be an Omniverse. True. I'd forgotten about that. thumb up

Mindset
Mxy wins.

quanchi112
Based on? The ig's powers and it's feats. Mxy goes down quickly here.Originally posted by Omega Vision
Check on the IG vs CA thread. So he could see people grasping at straws arguing for the un against the ig and failing miserably.

Tattoos N Scars
Mxy laughs at the IG before snapping his fingers..and making the gems disappear!!!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Mxy laughs at the IG before snapping his fingers..and making the gems disappear!!! Nah, he gets depowered whenever Thanos wants to.

Tattoos N Scars
Nah, he gets depowered whenever Thanos wants to.

You realize that the Infinity Being(the power behind the gems) was a lesser 5th dimension imp who migrated to Marvel to accomplish something it could never dream of doing on the pages of a DC comic?

With that being the case, Mxy wins by default!!!

galactusischere
The infinity being created the living tribunal erm

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by galactusischere
The infinity being created the living tribunal erm

My point exactly!!!

quanchi112
You realize that the Infinity Being(the power behind the gems) was a lesser 5th dimension imp who migrated to Marvel to accomplish something it could never dream of doing on the pages of a DC comic?

With that being the case, Mxy wins by default!!! You've got it all wrong my man. Thanos beats him quicker than Gog has in the past.

Omega Vision
You've got it all wrong my man. Thanos beats him quicker than Gog has in the past.
So much ****ing fail.

quanchi112
So much ****ing fail. It's been posed to me it's the same Mxy so what's wrong with the fact he was oneshotted by someone far less than the ig?

Blanket
It's been posed to me it's the same Mxy so what's wrong with the fact he was oneshotted by someone far less than the ig? I agree with Quan.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Blanket
I agree with Quan. I think the lullaby made us closer.

Blanket
I think the lullaby made us closer. Can I be in you?

quanchi112
Can I be in you? Togther we will conquer everything. Think captain planet times 20.

Blanket
Togther we will conquer everything. Think captain planet times 20. Cum in your bum quan.

quanchi112
Cum in your bum quan. Earth, Wind, Quan, Bran.

I see fanclubs dedicating their existence to us.

Blanket
Earth, Wind, Quan, Bran.

I see fanclubs dedicating their existence to us. You'll birth a demon spawn with my semen.

It will come out of your quangina.

quanchi112
You'll birth a demon spawn with my semen.

It will come out of your quangina. No, no, no. My seed will spawn more mini brans. I will send you as General Bran with your mini's to conquer kmc and then the earth.

Blanket
My seed.

You're not going in my ass.

quanchi112
My seed.

You're not going in my ass. It has to be done for the good of all mankind.

Blanket
Nope, your ass. Hopefully there's smears of poop and blood.

quanchi112
Nope, your ass. Hopefully there's smears of poop and blood. Bran, start acting like a little brother and take one for the team.

Blanket
Bran, start acting like a little brother and take one for the team.
Anyway...

Quanchi: 30
Arguing with someone he calls a 'little brother' about who is going to get sodomized.

INTERESTING!!!

quanchi112
Anyway...

Arguing with someone he calls a 'little brother' about who is going to get sodomized.

INTERESTING!!! Yes, it is!!!

xJLxKing
Nope, your ass. Hopefully there's smears of poop and blood. Originally posted by Blanket
Anyway...

INTERESTING!!!
LMAO

Tattoos N Scars
Damn, this thread degenerated pretty fast...lol

Tattoos N Scars
It's been posed to me it's the same Mxy so what's wrong with the fact he was oneshotted by someone far less than the ig?

You mean this Thanos has a chance against Mxy?

This is worse than being humiliated by Gog any day of the week!!!

http://xrayvision.today.com/files/2009/05/squirrel-girl-beats-thanos.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/308/78226-174267-drax-the-destroyer_super.jpg

http://img2.pict.com/60/aa/4d/03b19f1499e779961c66f2d0d0/otZIb/800/spideysuperstories03922.jpg

JakeTheBank
The Thanos-Copter is, like, the greatest thing I've even witnessed in a comic.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
The Thanos-Copter is, like, the greatest thing I've even witnessed in a comic.
Quan owns one in real life. Lucky son of a *****. sad

JakeTheBank

It doesn't even have "Thanos" in crazy font or even stylized. Just a plain, unassuming yellow heli-copter with his name written on it.

Epic.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
It doesn't even have "Thanos" in crazy font or even stylized. Just a plain, unassuming yellow heli-copter with his name written on it.

Epic.
Advertising, baby.
Bitches gots'ta know exactly who it is that just pulled up in the boss helicopter. wink

Stranglehold300
I give the win for Thanos a 5/10

Prep-Man

Must be worth miiiilions!

quanchi112
You mean this Thanos has a chance against Mxy?

This is worse than being humiliated by Gog any day of the week!!!

http://xrayvision.today.com/files/2009/05/squirrel-girl-beats-thanos.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/308/78226-174267-drax-the-destroyer_super.jpg

http://img2.pict.com/60/aa/4d/03b19f1499e779961c66f2d0d0/otZIb/800/spideysuperstories03922.jpg Not canon on two of this instances and the other is him with his back turned against a character created to destroy him. None of it's relevant anyways as this is Thanos with the ig.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.