KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos w/ IG vs World's Funnest Mxy

Thanos w/ IG vs World's Funnest Mxy
Started by: Prep-Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Thanos w/ IG vs World's Funnest Mxy

Who wins?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2010 10:37 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheTyrant

IG.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2010 10:38 PM
TheTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send TheTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by TheTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Been done.

Mxy destroyed all of DC's time lines, universes, dimensions, etc. He then recreated it all with a poverbial snap (even making plans with Bat-Mite to do the same thing "next Tuesday"):
http://img707.imageshack.us/i/mxydestroy1.jpg/
http://img41.imageshack.us/i/mxydestroy2.jpg/
http://img714.imageshack.us/i/mxydestroy3.jpg/
http://img88.imageshack.us/i/mxydestroy4.jpg/
http://img401.imageshack.us/i/mxydestroy5.jpg/

The IG has no solid feats on par with that.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Mar 26th, 2010 at 10:53 PM

Old Post Mar 26th, 2010 10:50 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

WF Mxy is the guy on the right:

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2010 10:54 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

WFM takes this imo

Old Post Mar 26th, 2010 11:09 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supremthor

WFM

Old Post Mar 27th, 2010 12:07 AM
supremthor is currently offline Click here to Send supremthor a Private Message Find more posts by supremthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Ig, easily.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2010 03:20 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Ig, easily.

Based on?

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2010 03:36 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manx422
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mxy

Credit goes 2 starlock

Old Post Mar 27th, 2010 03:37 PM
manx422 is currently offline Click here to Send manx422 a Private Message Find more posts by manx422 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Based on?

The ultimate nullifier has the exact same feats as Mxyzptlk, yet it failed horribly against an incomplete gauntlet.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2010 04:41 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Originally posted by Astner
The ultimate nullifier has the exact same feats as Mxyzptlk, yet it failed horribly against an incomplete gauntlet.

^There are so many things wrong with this statement.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2010 04:42 PM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Name them.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2010 04:45 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Name them.

Check on the IG vs CA thread.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2010 04:46 PM
TheTyrant

IG > UN > Mxy

UN did what Mxy did in a blink of an eye and still that wasn't its full potential, yet an incomplete IG owned the UN.

Last edited by TheTyrant on Mar 27th, 2010 at 04:59 PM

Old Post Mar 27th, 2010 04:50 PM
TheTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send TheTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by TheTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Check on the IG vs CA thread.

90 pages? Yeah, no. You'll have to be more specific than that. List the arguments.

Besides, the thread wasn't conclusive within itself.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2010 04:50 PM
Omega Vision

90 pages? Yeah, no. You'll have to be more specific than that. List the arguments.

Besides, the thread wasn't conclusive within itself.

It wasn't inconclusive, it ended with the pro-IG side not having a leg to stand on in any of their debates.

The IG>UN based on the ability of a IG user being able to defeat a UN user was a fallacious argument centered on what amounted to "a guy with a pistol can beat a guy with a rocket launcher, ergo pistol>rocket launcher in every way"

Old Post Mar 27th, 2010 04:53 PM
TheTyrant

Except that the UN shot first.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2010 04:55 PM
Omega Vision

Originally posted by TheTyrant
Except that the UN shot first.

And the IG manipulated a small sphere of nullification. It doesn't prove that powerwise IG>UN, only that the IG can manipulate a tiny sphere of nullification utilized by an inexperienced and rather chickenshit user.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2010 04:57 PM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

It wasn't inconclusive, it ended with the pro-IG side not having a leg to stand on in any of their debates.

You've yet to list the arguments.

The IG>UN based on the ability of a IG user being able to defeat a UN user was a fallacious argument centered on what amounted to "a guy with a pistol can beat a guy with a rocket launcher, ergo pistol>rocket launcher in every way"

Poor analogy, the infinity gauntlet took control over the cosmic forces of the ultimate nullifier. That's more of the lines, reflecting a bullet takes more energy than it has.

Not the mention that the gems threaten all realities of the omniverse.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2010 04:58 PM
TheTyrant

Originally posted by TheTyrant
IG > UN > Mxy

UN did what Mxy did in a blink of an eye and still that wasn't its full potential, yet an incomplete IG owned the UN.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2010 04:58 PM