Seymour Guado runs a Final Fantasy Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pyron_Knight
One of the main antagonists from Final Fantasy X takes on various other FF characters.

1. Vaan
2. Tifa
3. Squall
4. Tellah
5. The Emperor (Pre-Hell)
6. Normal Kuja

Nephthys
Seymour summons his butt ugly mamma and she goes to town on the guantlet. He clears it.

Sin_Volvagia
1. He beats Vaan in his normal form. He just uses -aga spells with a chain of -ara magic. If Vaan manages to beat him, he goes Natus and stones him.

2. He uses Protect and showers magic at Tifa.

3. Squall would beat the Natus form and possibly even the Flux form but Omnis would serve a problem as he can chain 4 -aga magics and stay at distance. Squall tries a summon and it gets instantly killed. Seymour will win after a tough fight.

4. Tellah? Vaan would kill him. Seymour beats him to death at base form with his staff.

5. Seymour is at Omnis form and wastes the Emperor. He better have the power of Hell to stand a chance but his only offense is thunder magic. He has Haste and Barrier but Seymour can use Dispel. The summoned demons aren't going to be a threat.

6. Kuja rapes as he only recieved a scratch from a Mega Flare, which is more powerful than any magic Seymour is using. Best bet is the Flux form but Kuja would just use Ultima to finish him.

NemeBro
With Anima he definately gets to Kuja.

GrieverSquall
Um... This is just normal Seymour? If that's the case...

Seymour is a powerful sorcerer with strong Magical abilities. Although he will have problems fighting Vaan with his sword Anastasia (I'm using Revenant Wings Vaan) his physical strength and Magic. Not sure if he can win. If he Summons Anima then Vaan will lose, for sure.

Tifa would have to deal with Anima, I doubt if she can defeat him. But I do believe she can beat a weak Seymour (He fought Vaan) leaving Anima to Squall, Squall beats Anima.

If is Seymour with ALL of his forms then... I don't know, he will defeat Vaan, Tifa, Squall, but I don't know if Tellah, The Emperor or Kuja, that's pretty damn hard already, I don't think so, Seymour loses here.

That's my opinion, folks.

TacDavey
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
1. Vaan

This is still hard to say, I think. It's hard to tell what Vaan can and can't do. I think Seymor comes out on top though. I mean, if Vaan kills him he'll just keep coming back anyway. Again and again and again and...

2. Tifa

Hmmm... I think I'd give it to Seymor.

3. Squall

I'm tempted to give this one to Seymor too. The problem is, Seymor is a boss character. And they are usually always stronger than any one member of a team.

4. Tellah

I don't know who that is.

5. The Emperor (Pre-Hell)

I never played his game either. Though, if he's anything like he is in Dissidia, I don't think there would even be a fight. I think the two would get along swimmingly... laughing

6. Normal Kuja

I think I might give this one to Kuja. Even outside of Trance he was pretty wicked strong if I remember correctly.

GrieverSquall
Originally posted by TacDavey
I'm tempted to give this one to Seymor too. The problem is, Seymor is a boss character. And they are usually always stronger than any one member of a team.

I don't know who that is.

No, I think in this case Seymour must reach Kuja, I mean... He have to fight through Vaan, Tifa and the rest of these characters. I don't think normal Seymour would defeat all of them one on one. But if he counts with all of his forms then yes.

Tellah is a character from Final Fantasy IV.
A sage/sorcerer. He's not a push-over.

TacDavey
Originally posted by GrieverSquall
No, I think in this case Seymour must reach Kuja, I mean... He have to fight through Vaan, Tifa and the rest of these characters. I don't think normal Seymour would defeat all of them one on one. But if he counts with all of his forms then yes.

Oh, yeah. He would have to come with his forms to pull it off. Original Seymor wasn't anything special at all. I don't think he'd make it past Kuja though.

Tellah is a character from Final Fantasy IV.
A sage/sorcerer. He's not a push-over.

Oh yeah! I remember that guy now. I still thinks Seymor takes it, but I never played FF IV all the way through. So I'm probably not a very reliable source.

GrieverSquall
Oh yeah! I remember that guy now. I still thinks Seymor takes it, but I never played FF IV all the way through. So I'm probably not a very reliable source.

I'm not really sure if Seymour takes it so easy. But it doesn't matter anyway. Seymour is a strong sorcerer but he wasn't so special and powerful after all. At least not compared to other antagonists from Final Fantasy.

Sin_Volvagia
Tellah is not that powerful. He was failing in health (seeing that his stats go down after a level up) and forgot most of his spells. By the time he had Meteor and remembered his magics, he's weaker than at the beginning of the game. Using Meteor killed him and he has very weak defense.

Seymour beats him to death with his staff.

Pyron_Knight
Seymour would rip most of their heads off with just his strength.
jdDcpZ3nMkk

Even in his regular form he's more than capable of defeating the first three people on the gauntlet.

GrieverSquall
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Tellah is not that powerful. He was failing in health (seeing that his stats go down after a level up) and forgot most of his spells. By the time he had Meteor and remembered his magics, he's weaker than at the beginning of the game. Using Meteor killed him and he has very weak defense.

Seymour beats him to death with his staff.

True that.
Although Meteor is the most powerful Magical Spell from Final Fantasy IV (stated in the game itself). Yeah, I do believe Tellah wouldn't stand a chance, but at least he will give Seymour a good Spell battle.

Seymour's best attack is Anima by the way. Which is a Summon and an outside help.
Normal Seymour isn't so special at all. He's like a young Tellah, lol.

Pyron_Knight
Except he's physically stronger than Tellah...or anyone in the gauntlet.

TacDavey
Except he's physically stronger than Tellah...or anyone in the gauntlet.

I dunno. Tifa seems pretty strong. Either way, I say he makes it through everyone except Kuja.

GrieverSquall
I say he makes it through everyone except Kuja.

Yeah, with all of his forms.

NemeBro
Seymour was able to hold back that Sinspawn?

That is actually not a bad feat, puts him at superhuman levels of strength without doubt.

TacDavey
Yeah, with all of his forms.

Agreed.

GrieverSquall
Originally posted by NemeBro
Seymour was able to hold back that Sinspawn?

That is actually not a bad feat, puts him at superhuman levels of strength without doubt.

We know he isn't super-human though.

Pyron_Knight
Except yes, he is superhuman. As the scene outright shows.

No arguing facts.

NemeBro
We know he isn't super-human though. That scene outright shows that he is.

Also, we already know he is only half human.

Nephthys
p_Gf141kOcY&feature=related

This is what I was talking about btw. Can't you see the family resemblence?

But seriously, she stomps.

GrieverSquall
That scene outright shows that he is.

Also, we already know he is only half human.

So I suppose Vaan is also super-human to be able to throw Vayne Novus (who is a mutant super-human) through the air like nothing?

Half-human is a thing, super-human is another very different. The Guados aren't super-humans, just a different race. We know by facts that Seymour is a sorcerer capable of performing Magical attacks and also he is capable of Summoning like the video Nephthys is showing.

Pyron_Knight
So I suppose Vaan is also super-human to be able to throw Vayne Novus (who is a mutant super-human) through the air like nothing?

1. That's a non-sequitur.
2. Seymour pushing a giant rampaging monster back several feet is in a whole diferent leageu than throwing a Vayne who's slightly taller than before.

What Seymour did was beyond the capability of any human being. Thus it is superhuman.

What Vaan did was at the best peak human.

heartlesshero17
Well Seymour would have a kinda hard time with Vaan. Anastasia is no joke. But eventually he'll win. I'd expect similar results with Squall and Tifa as well. Tellah is a pretty powerful mage. But if I remember right his age was effecting his strength. The emperor....was kinda a pushover. He does however have the abilities to keep summoning monsters from hell, but obviously that didn't help him when he fought Firion

Now Kuja would be the biggest challenge. Kuja gets out of Bahmut strongest attack with a scracth on the forhead and Seymour can't die unless he is sent. It would probably be a long fight but Seymour would win

GrieverSquall
1. That's a non-sequitur.

What you're claiming about Seymour it is.

2. Seymour pushing a giant rampaging monster back several feet is in a whole diferent leageu than throwing a Vayne who's slightly taller than before.

That giant monster hasn't received any type of damage. Seymour punching that monster wouldn't harm it, the monster would harm his hand, unless he's Tifa.
Vayne was drastically enhanced and he was super-human at that stance, that's the difference. He was a super-powerful mutant, stronger than Seymour, any Judge from the game and above any human characteristics. There is not comparison whatsoever.

What Seymour did was beyond the capability of any human being. Thus it is superhuman.

The same I can say about Vaan, but we know either of them are super-humans.

TacDavey
Originally posted by heartlesshero17
Well Seymour would have a kinda hard time with Vaan. Anastasia is no joke. But eventually he'll win. I'd expect similar results with Squall and Tifa as well. Tellah is a pretty powerful mage. But if I remember right his age was effecting his strength. The emperor....was kinda a pushover. He does however have the abilities to keep summoning monsters from hell, but obviously that didn't help him when he fought Firion

Now Kuja would be the biggest challenge. Kuja gets out of Bahmut strongest attack with a scracth on the forhead and Seymour can't die unless he is sent. It would probably be a long fight but Seymour would win

But Seymor can still be defeated. You don't have to actually kill someone to win a fight. All those times the FFX team fought Seymor, they won, even though he didn't really die for good.

I think Kuja would be more than a match for Seymor.

Pyron_Knight
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/superhuman
"above or beyond what is human; having a higher nature or greater powers than humans have:"

What Seymour did showed he had superhuman strength. No human could ever do what he did.

You lose, Squall fanboy.

GrieverSquall
What Seymour did showed he had superhuman strength

The same we can say about Vaan, but again, we know they aren't stated to be super-humans.

heartlesshero17
But Seymor can still be defeated. You don't have to actually kill someone to win a fight. All those times the FFX team fought Seymor, they won, even though he didn't really die for good.

I think Kuja would be more than a match for Seymor.

Haha yeah you're right. Sorry, I usually take these type of topics as a death match. I agree than. I think Kuja would be able to beat him in just a fight

Yeah. Seymour showed an obvious super human feat. Vaan also has showed some feats of an above human in more than one situation. But we really don't need it stated if a character just flat out does something

NemeBro

Half-human is a thing, super-human is another very different. The Guados aren't super-humans, just a different race. We know by facts that Seymour is a sorcerer capable of performing Magical attacks and also he is capable of Summoning like the video Nephthys is showing. How big is Vayne?

Let me put it this way.

Go into the Freeway and try to stop an incoming car, that is about the equivelant of Seymour's feat, by size the Sinspawn is much heavier but the car is moving faster, so try to stop it and when you do tell me it is a human feat. smile

NemeBro
What you're claiming about Seymour it is.

That giant monster hasn't received any type of damage. Seymour punching that monster wouldn't harm it, the monster would harm his hand, unless he's Tifa.
Vayne was drastically enhanced and he was super-human at that stance, that's the difference. He was a super-powerful mutant, stronger than Seymour, any Judge from the game and above any human characteristics. There is not comparison whatsoever.

The same I can say about Vaan, but we know either of them are super-humans. Wait, so you are assuming he is stronger because he threw a Superhuman?

I could lift a Powerpuff Girl and throw her like a baseball, that does not make me stronger than her.

GrieverSquall
How big is Vayne?

How strong, powerful is Vayne to be able to throw him through air like nothing should be the question. Obviously stronger than that Sinspawn.

Go into the Freeway and try to stop an incoming car, that is about the equivelant of Seymour's feat, by size the Sinspawn is much heavier but the car is moving faster, so try to stop it and when you do tell me it is a human feat.

You are comparing us to them here.
Obviously that Seymour or any of those characters are super-humans when you compare them to us. Under their standards they aren't super-humans unless there is something that suggest they are than just a strength feat to show they are super-humans. Vaan isn't super-human, there is nothing that suggests that his abilities, capabilities or powers are beyong any human in the Final Fantasy Universe, thus he isn't super-human. Sure, let's say they are super-powerful because they can Summon or cast Magic, we perfectly know they aren't because that's something normal in that Universe. Let's say Tifa feats are awesome, sending Loz to a wall just by punching his face, but we know she isn't super-human because she was trained by that old guy Zangan which is also a human.

I could lift a Powerpuff Girl and throw her like a baseball, that does not make me stronger than her.

That didn't make sense.

Pyron_Knight
Vayne being stronger than the Sinspawn doesn't mean anything. Seymour stopping th eSinspawn is more impressive than what Vaan did.

And yes, even by FFX standards, Seymour is superhuman. He's probably the second strongest character in Spira, right after Trema. Note I said character, not monster.

So by Spiran standard, Seymour is insanely powerful and thus, superhuman.

Unless you can show me another FFX character with a comparable strength feat?
Didn't think so.

GrieverSquall
Vayne being stronger than the Sinspawn doesn't mean anything.

It means is harder to do that to a super-mutant which abilities are beyond any human, unlike that monster without brain. And thanks for admitting that Vayne is stronger. He is anyway.

Seymour stopping th eSinspawn is more impressive than what Vaan did.

But he didn't harm it. After that he had to fight him with his Magics, instead of his: 'super-human' strength, lol. eek!

And yes, even by FFX standards, Seymour is superhuman

I'm afraid he isn't, by any standards. You wouldn't say he's super-human just because he's an half-Guado, right? Because that wouldn't make sense.

He's probably the second strongest character in Spira

What makes you think that?
We can say that if we're talking about Seymour Omnis. But we're talking about normal Seymour here.

So by Spiran standard, Seymour is insanely powerful and thus, superhuman.

Lmao. Sure... By the Rabanastian/Ivalician standards Vaan is super-human. How ridiculous. laughing This made me to laugh.

Unless you can show me another FFX character with a comparable strength feat?

I can show you an easier thing: Seymour isn't super-human.

Pyron_Knight
So you're gonna persist in ignoring facts.

All I needed to know.

Later.

NemeBro
How strong, powerful is Vayne to be able to throw him through air like nothing should be the question. Obviously stronger than that Sinspawn.

You are comparing us to them here.
Obviously that Seymour or any of those characters are super-humans when you compare them to us. Under their standards they aren't super-humans unless there is something that suggest they are than just a strength feat to show they are super-humans. Vaan isn't super-human, there is nothing that suggests that his abilities, capabilities or powers are beyong any human in the Final Fantasy Universe, thus he isn't super-human. Sure, let's say they are super-powerful because they can Summon or cast Magic, we perfectly know they aren't because that's something normal in that Universe. Let's say Tifa feats are awesome, sending Loz to a wall just by punching his face, but we know she isn't super-human because she was trained by that old guy Zangan which is also a human.

That didn't make sense. 1. Lol. Who did he throw that was that heavy? And no, that Sinspawn would be multi-ton in strength by virtue of being able to support its own weight.

2. Wtf? We are human, so yes I was comparing them to us you imbecile. When I say "superhuman," you can safely assume I am comparing them to, shocker, NORMAL HUMANS. Also... Humor me and name a character that has shown to be physically stronger than Seymour from FFX. Tifa is not superhuman now, because she was trained by Zangan? Is it possible that... Zangan is superhuman? Or maybe that Tifa surpassed him? Normal humans in both FFVII and FFX are like us, so yes, Tifa and Seymour are both superhuman.

3. Maybe not to a simpleton. Being stronger does not mean heavier, at the very least in fiction. The girls may be able to toss cars like baseballs, but they still only weigh like 20 pounds each. I am able to both lift and throw 20 pounds.

NemeBro
It means is harder to do that to a super-mutant which abilities are beyond any human, unlike that monster without brain. And thanks for admitting that Vayne is stronger. He is anyway.

But he didn't harm it. After that he had to fight him with his Magics, instead of his: 'super-human' strength, lol. eek!

I'm afraid he isn't, by any standards. You wouldn't say he's super-human just because he's an half-Guado, right? Because that wouldn't make sense.

What makes you think that?
We can say that if we're talking about Seymour Omnis. But we're talking about normal Seymour here.

Lmao. Sure... By the Rabanastian/Ivalician standards Vaan is super-human. How ridiculous. laughing This made me to laugh.

I can show you an easier thing: Seymour isn't super-human. 1. ... Actually, no, it is not. Because the Sinspawn is much, I don't know, HEAVIER.

2. Gee, maybe because he is a mage.

3. Once again, please try to stop a car down the freeway. By human standards, he is physically superior. In other words, his strength is super human.

4. Because he has one of the best strength feats in the game maybe?

5. Vaan may be superhuman. Point?

6. That's Circular Logic.

TacDavey
2. Wtf? We are human, so yes I was comparing them to us you imbecile. When I say "superhuman," you can safely assume I am comparing them to, shocker, NORMAL HUMANS. Also... Humor me and name a character that has shown to be physically stronger than Seymour from FFX. Tifa is not superhuman now, because she was trained by Zangan? Is it possible that... Zangan is superhuman? Or maybe that Tifa surpassed him? Normal humans in both FFVII and FFX are like us, so yes, Tifa and Seymour are both superhuman.

I believe GrieverSquall's point was that you are comparing them to humans in our world, that is to say, people like you or me. But what is normal human is different in FF worlds. They are super human when compared to US, not compared to fantasy standards.

Otherwise we have a LOT of super humans on our hands.

But this is all irrelevant anyway. Who cares if Seymor is strong? He's a mage, he's not going to do battle with his fists. That's like saying someone is the best swordsman in the world, except he only uses guns.

GrieverSquall
1. Lol. Who did he throw that was that heavy? And no, that Sinspawn would be multi-ton in strength by virtue of being able to support its own weight.

Heavy as that monster? anyone, I suppose. Vaan did threw someone: Powerful? Yes more than that monster. Stronger? Yes, more than that monster. Seymour threw that monster like Vaan did with Vayne? No. Did he even harm it? No. Yeah you can suppose he is 'multi-ton' or whatever you like. Like that would matter anyway, that monster was killed by at least three people.

Wow... Imbecile. I think you already know that lame insults won't help you in anything whatsoever (whispers: only to look bad). Right, mate? wink

So, you are comparing them to us? Why? We have to compare them with eachother, after all, all the characters from Final Fantasy (if we follow that logic) are super-humans compared to us. But not all of them under their own standard. Let's see... Now you're claiming that Tifa and ZANGAN are super-humans? For what? For no apparent reason whatsoever? What do you have to back this up? What do you have to back the claim that Zangan was super-human? We all know Bruce Lee will kill me with one of his punches, but we also know he isn't super-human. He trained to become what he was and to reach those abilities. Same with Tifa. But she is, definitely not super-human. Unless you have something to back this up (or something from the game that suggest that) which I would love to hear it. Oh, Seymour isn't super-human nor Vaan.

3. Maybe not to a simpleton. Being stronger does not mean heavier, at the very least in fiction. The girls may be able to toss cars like baseballs, but they still only weigh like 20 pounds each. I am able to both lift and throw 20 pounds.

About what girls are you talking about? You are HARDLY making any sense.

1. ... Actually, no, it is not. Because the Sinspawn is much, I don't know, HEAVIER.

Read above.

2. Gee, maybe because he is a mage.

EXACTLY. That's what he is. No super-human.

3. Once again, please try to stop a car down the freeway. By human standards, he is physically superior. In other words, his strength is super human.

When you compare them to us, yes.

4. Because he has one of the best strength feats in the game maybe?

At what paragraph are you replying to...?
The rest of the characters hasn't shown their strength feats, why would you say Seymour is the most physically stronger character of all?

5. Vaan may be superhuman. Point?

ANYTHING suggest he is?

6. That's Circular Logic.

Yours are faulty logic.

NemeBro
Heavy as that monster? anyone, I suppose. Vaan did threw someone: Powerful? Yes more than that monster. Stronger? Yes, more than that monster. Seymour threw that monster like Vaan did with Vayne? No. Did he even harm it? No. Yeah you can suppose he is 'multi-ton' or whatever you like. Like that would matter anyway, that monster was killed by at least three people.

Wow... Imbecile. I think you already know that lame insults won't help you in anything whatsoever (whispers: only to look bad). Right, mate? wink

So, you are comparing them to us? Why? We have to compare them with eachother, after all, all the characters from Final Fantasy (if we follow that logic) are super-humans compared to us. But not all of them under their own standard. Let's see... Now you're claiming that Tifa and ZANGAN are super-humans? For what? For no apparent reason whatsoever? What do you have to back this up? What do you have to back the claim that Zangan was super-human? We all know Bruce Lee will kill me with one of his punches, but we also know he isn't super-human. He trained to become what he was and to reach those abilities. Same with Tifa. But she is, definitely not super-human. Unless you have something to back this up (or something from the game that suggest that) which I would love to hear it. Oh, Seymour isn't super-human nor Vaan.

About what girls are you talking about? You are HARDLY making any sense.

Read above.

EXACTLY. That's what he is. No super-human.

When you compare them to us, yes.

At what paragraph are you replying to...?
The rest of the characters hasn't shown their strength feats, why would you say Seymour is the most physically stronger character of all?

ANYTHING suggest he is?

Yours are faulty logic. 1. Okay, first of all, please learn how to make your posts a wee bit more coherent. Being stronger or more powerful does not make you more difficult to throw. I could pick up a Chimpanzee, yet the Chimpanzee is likely much stronger than I am. Superman is considerably physically more powerful than a Blue Whale. Yet I could pick Superman up and run with him. The whale, not so much. Also, what are Vayne's strength feats, out of curiosity?

2. Difference being you seem only too eager to display your incompetence for any who have the misfortune to read your ridiculous posts.

Gee, well, um, because we are, you know, human? If I were to compare every single character in whatever fiction they are from only to the humans of their respective verse, then vs. threads and discussions would become overtly convoluted. I call them superhuman in reference to us because most are at least somewhat aware of what a human being is capable of in the real world. That clear enough for you Ralph Wiggum?

I was pointing out that you are assuming Zangan's capabilities when... We have absolutely no idea how strong he is. Though if he is as strong as Tifa or stronger... Guess what? He is superhuman. No reason whatsoever? Gee, it might be her ability to fight at superhuman speeds, her superhuman strength, and her superhuman durability that make her superhuman? Just maybe? Bruce Lee probably could not kill you with any old normal punch by the way, a punch upwards from below your nose would you, yes, but I doubt a punch to your head would kill you with the impact alone. Even his kicks did not do that. Training to become a superhuman does not change the fact that she is superhuman. Krillin from DBZ trained to become superhuman, and can now blow up mountains. Same thing. Well in Advent Children she punches Loz with enough force to destroy stone upon impact if I recall correctly, which is a superhuman striking feat.

3. The Powerpuff Girls. If you were ignorant of who they were, just say so.

How about Cloud himself then? Obviously much stronger than I am. Yet I could lift him and throw him, as in I am capable of it.

4. I refuted your trash argument sir.

5. Wait... So one cannot be both? Laughable. He is a mage who is superhuman physically.

6. Which would make them superhuman.

7. Because his feats are the best that I can recall. no expression

None of the others actually have any superhuman feats of physical strength that I remember, the only thing seemingly superhuman about Tidus I recall is his ridiculous lung capacity that allows him to avert from drowning while playing Drowning Ball.

Facts are, Seymour is the only one with any indication of superhuman strength, so we must assume he is physically stronger than the others. Also, he is hyped to be quite powerful from early on.

8. Dun't know, never played XII to completion.

9. You don't even know what circular logic is. no expression

Please do not reply to me that my logic is faulty when you are the one throwing out fallacies like used hookers.

GrieverSquall
Being stronger or more powerful does not make you more difficult to throw. I could pick up a Chimpanzee, yet the Chimpanzee is likely much stronger than I am. Superman is considerably physically more powerful than a Blue Whale. Yet I could pick Superman up and run with him. The whale, not so much. Also, what are Vayne's strength feats, out of curiosity?

Huh? What the f**k? You could pick Superman up you say? How you would do that? Lol. It's easier to say a person in this case, Superman does not exist. And... By following that, I don't think Superman (in a fight) would let you to pick him up, he would send a punch destroying your face. Unless you are Hulk or something, lol. big grin Weird analogy. Oh! I almost forgot, Seymour didn't threw that monster... Did he? Vaan, on the other hand, hit Vayne sending him to fly like nothing. Ah, and... Hey, I suppose that monster is the 'whale' ? I suppose Seymour send that monster to fly and defeated it alone and only with his 'super-strength?' roll eyes (sarcastic) No. Right? Because he's a Mage, uses Magic, fights with Magic and kill with Magic. We don't really see much about the 'physical' strength from Vayne, but we do see Vaan's. The difference here is that Vaan isn't super-human, Vayne is a super-human, unlike Seymour, Auron and Yuna. (The ones whose defeated that monster, if I am not mistaken).

2. Difference being you seem only too eager to display your incompetence for any who have the misfortune to read your ridiculous posts.

Hey, this does not help Seymour. sad

Gee, well, um, because we are, you know, human? If I were to compare every single character in whatever fiction they are from only to the humans of their respective verse, then vs. threads and discussions would become overtly convoluted. I call them superhuman in reference to us because most are at least somewhat aware of what a human being is capable of in the real world. That clear enough for you Ralph Wiggum?

But we are comparing the characters from the Final Fantasy universe now and everything points out that there's nothing to suggest that eiher Vaan and Seymour are super-humans under their standards.
I have explained that already, I could say that the ones that use Magic are super-humans, yes, they are, but just compared to us. Magic is something normal in that universe, it's not that hard to understand, actually. Take Kytes for example, he was just a normal street boy, then he became a Black Mage, capable of using Magic. But he isn't super-human, he trained to achieve that. Same applies to Tifa, etc.

I was pointing out that you are assuming Zangan's capabilities when... We have absolutely no idea how strong he is. Though if he is as strong as Tifa or stronger... Guess what? He is superhuman. No reason whatsoever? Gee, it might be her ability to fight at superhuman speeds, her superhuman strength, and her superhuman durability that make her superhuman? Just maybe?

But he trained Tifa, therefore Tifa is a fighter thanks to him. No, mate. Zangan wasn't super-human, Tifa isn't super-human, you have absolutely anything to back this up. Zangan trained many people besides Tifa, but they aren't super-humans, the were normal humans, the same goes to Tifa. She trained to become what she is now. She is a strong martial fighter, but she isn't super-human. Is even stated that she wasn't on par with Loz (which IS a super-human) despite that in that fight, everything Tifa did seemed better feats than Loz, hell, she send him to a wall with a single punch. But guess what, in the end, she lost. Loz is stronger, he's super-human, Tifa isn't. Guess why Cloud lasted more in those fights against the Jonas Brothers, lol. (Loz, Kadaj, Yazoo) and defeated Kadaj. Take your time, you'll find out soon. So, sorry, you'll have to deal with this.

Bruce Lee probably could not kill you with any old normal punch by the way, a punch upwards from below your nose would you, yes, but I doubt a punch to your head would kill you with the impact alone. Even his kicks did not do that. Training to become a superhuman does not change the fact that she is superhuman. Krillin from DBZ trained to become superhuman, and can now blow up mountains. Same thing. Well in Advent Children she punches Loz with enough force to destroy stone upon impact if I recall correctly, which is a superhuman striking feat.

We all know that martial artists/fighters have greater/superior physical strength, speed, endurance, due of their training, Bruce Lee can kill me with just a single hit, trust me, they even learn lethal skills. But he isn't super-human. He's just very strong. So strong capable of breaking bricks. If I try to break a brick I will lost my hand for sure, I need training to achieve that, years of training. You can't train to be come a super-human, you can train to become a very strong human. Krillin has nothing to do with anything in Final Fantasy. Even so, Goku is stronger because Krillin is a human (in their own standard) and Goku isn't. Goku is super-human, etc.

How about Cloud himself then? Obviously much stronger than I am. Yet I could lift him and throw him, as in I am capable of it..

Cloud is super-human. No you wouldn't in a fight. Bruce Lee either.

4. I refuted your trash argument sir.

What argument?

5. Wait... So one cannot be both? Laughable. He is a mage who is superhuman physically.

Except he isn't super-human.

6. Which would make them superhuman.

7. Because his feats are the best that I can recall.

I don't even know at what are you replying to. Either way, I am dealing with you above. I'm sure this has something to do with it.

None of the others actually have any superhuman feats of physical strength that I remember, the only thing seemingly superhuman about Tidus I recall is his ridiculous lung capacity that allows him to avert from drowning while playing Drowning Ball.

Facts are, Seymour is the only one with any indication of superhuman strength, so we must assume he is physically stronger than the others. Also, he is hyped to be quite powerful from early on.

But Tidus isn't super-human... sad
So because someone in a cutscene shows his physical strength, you automatically claim that is super-human or that is stronger than the rest whose hasn't shown anything? That's ridiculous. You can't say Seymour is physically stronger than all the rest of the Final Fantasy X characters just because they hasn't shown physical feats, therefore they don't have any signs of strength and they are weaker. That's fallacy. So let's follow your faulty logic, Vaan is super-human and physically stronger than Basch, Balthier, Fran and the rest of those characters just because they hasn't shown any physical feats in a cutscene like Vaan, therefore they can't and they are indeed weaker than him? No, just no, that's fallacy.

Please do not reply to me that my logic is faulty when you are the one throwing out fallacies like used hookers

It is faulty logic, I'm afraid. I have read very carefully your post, I am sorry, you are using a fallacy here, read above.

TacDavey
*ahem*

To be super human you have to have above human capabilities. So you can't train to become super human, because if it's a level that can be reached by a normal human, it isn't super human, is it? It's just a high level of human.

Thought I'd toss that in there...

NemeBro
Huh? What the f**k? You could pick Superman up you say? How you would do that? Lol. It's easier to say a person in this case, Superman does not exist. And... By following that, I don't think Superman (in a fight) would let you to pick him up, he would send a punch destroying your face. Unless you are Hulk or something, lol. big grin Weird analogy. Oh! I almost forgot, Seymour didn't threw that monster... Did he? Vaan, on the other hand, hit Vayne sending him to fly like nothing. Ah, and... Hey, I suppose that monster is the 'whale' ? I suppose Seymour send that monster to fly and defeated it alone and only with his 'super-strength?' roll eyes (sarcastic) No. Right? Because he's a Mage, uses Magic, fights with Magic and kill with Magic. We don't really see much about the 'physical' strength from Vayne, but we do see Vaan's. The difference here is that Vaan isn't super-human, Vayne is a super-human, unlike Seymour, Auron and Yuna. (The ones whose defeated that monster, if I am not mistaken).

Hey, this does not help Seymour. sad

But we are comparing the characters from the Final Fantasy universe now and everything points out that there's nothing to suggest that eiher Vaan and Seymour are super-humans under their standards.
I have explained that already, I could say that the ones that use Magic are super-humans, yes, they are, but just compared to us. Magic is something normal in that universe, it's not that hard to understand, actually. Take Kytes for example, he was just a normal street boy, then he became a Black Mage, capable of using Magic. But he isn't super-human, he trained to achieve that. Same applies to Tifa, etc.

But he trained Tifa, therefore Tifa is a fighter thanks to him. No, mate. Zangan wasn't super-human, Tifa isn't super-human, you have absolutely anything to back this up. Zangan trained many people besides Tifa, but they aren't super-humans, the were normal humans, the same goes to Tifa. She trained to become what she is now. She is a strong martial fighter, but she isn't super-human. Is even stated that she wasn't on par with Loz (which IS a super-human) despite that in that fight, everything Tifa did seemed better feats than Loz, hell, she send him to a wall with a single punch. But guess what, in the end, she lost. Loz is stronger, he's super-human, Tifa isn't. Guess why Cloud lasted more in those fights against the Jonas Brothers, lol. (Loz, Kadaj, Yazoo) and defeated Kadaj. Take your time, you'll find out soon. So, sorry, you'll have to deal with this.

We all know that martial artists/fighters have greater/superior physical strength, speed, endurance, due of their training, Bruce Lee can kill me with just a single hit, trust me, they even learn lethal skills. But he isn't super-human. He's just very strong. So strong capable of breaking bricks. If I try to break a brick I will lost my hand for sure, I need training to achieve that, years of training. You can't train to be come a super-human, you can train to become a very strong human. Krillin has nothing to do with anything in Final Fantasy. Even so, Goku is stronger because Krillin is a human (in their own standard) and Goku isn't. Goku is super-human, etc.

Cloud is super-human. No you wouldn't in a fight. Bruce Lee either.

What argument?

Except he isn't super-human.

I don't even know at what are you replying to. Either way, I am dealing with you above. I'm sure this has something to do with it.

But Tidus isn't super-human... sad
So because someone in a cutscene shows his physical strength, you automatically claim that is super-human or that is stronger than the rest whose hasn't shown anything? That's ridiculous. You can't say Seymour is physically stronger than all the rest of the Final Fantasy X characters just because they hasn't shown physical feats, therefore they don't have any signs of strength and they are weaker. That's fallacy. So let's follow your faulty logic, Vaan is super-human and physically stronger than Basch, Balthier, Fran and the rest of those characters just because they hasn't shown any physical feats in a cutscene like Vaan, therefore they can't and they are indeed weaker than him? No, just no, that's fallacy.

It is faulty logic, I'm afraid. I have read very carefully your post, I am sorry, you are using a fallacy here, read above. 1. Yes, Superman weighs about 244 pounds last time I checked. I can lift that. Hell, I could throw that to the ground. I am not stronger than Superman however, nowhere near. Superman would in a fight yes, but my point is that you do not have to be stronger than someone to throw them. No, Seymour did not, he stopped its charge and pushed it back. Once again, try to stop a car on the freeway, PLEASE try to stop a car on the freeway. Vayne is also, you guessed it, much lighter than the Sinspawn. I was using an analogy buffoon. The Sinspawn is more akin to the size of an elephant, maybe. No, he did not make him fly, he just stopped it and pushed it back. Try to push a car when it is not in drive. He's a mage? So ****ing what? Being a mage does not make him physically weak clownshoes. Oh? We do not see Vayne's physical strength? Then please stfu about him being superhuman then? The Sinspawn is the size of an elephant, to support its own weight it would have to have superhuman strength, to move and fight it would need to be even stronger. So yeah, gtfo with that shit. Actually, show me this scene of Vaan throwing Vayne please.

2. Actually it really does, your incompetence is helping my case a great deal.

We know that normal FFX characters are helpless when faced with even the smallest of monsters. no expression Facts are, most FF characters are, you guessed it, just as feeble as humans in our world. So yes, even by their own standards Seymour is superhuman. no expression Superhuman means basically above human, if any aspect of him is above human, then he is superhuman.

Zangan may be, we do not know and probably never will. Nothing to back it up? Have you ever seen a normal human do anything Tifa did in AC? Hell, have you seen normal humans in FFVII do what she did? Yes, she is in fact superhuman. You're right, she was not up to par with Loz, though not because she was a "normal human." If normal humans are capable of that in the FFVIIverse, then why don't they solve their own problems? Your argument, much like yourself, is a giant clownshoe.

No, he couldn't. no expression "Normal people" challenged Bruce Lee to fights all the time, none are dead, not even the one who broke into his house to fight him who he ended up giving a full-force roundhouse kick to the temple. Also, physically, Bruce Lee was not that strong either. no expression Alot of great fighters are not particularly physically powerful, too much muscle can be a hindrance upon their fighting abilities. And... Bruce Lee is not even that a great fighter, he was a guy who made movies, so why are you bringing up him? And are you trying to imply Tifa and Bruce Lee are around the same level lolz?

Bruce Lee is such a crappy grappler I would not be surprised if I could. haermm

On a serious note, you are not getting me. Is Vaan a reasonably skilled fighter? If so, would that not enable him to grapple and throw a physically superior opponent? The answer is yes, it would. But seriously, show me the ****ing scene.

4. Your argument, you know, the really shitty one?

5. Yes, he is. Are you trolling me? I find it hard to believe you are actually this thick.

6. Lol. "Dealing" with me. I have handled you like I handle myself on lonely nights son.

7. Jump into an eight foot deep pool with weights strapped to your body and try to sleep under there. Tell me how long you last.

You really do not get how this works. Let me explain this to you simply. There is no evidence of anyone being stronger than Seymour is in FFX, so we cannot assume that they are, and therefore must assume Seymour is stronger. It is kind of the same reason why I think Superman is stronger than a Servbot. Servbot has no physical strength feats, Superman has really good ones, so it is safest to assume Superman is stronger. This getting through to you? I did not say they cannot be, that actually would be a fallacy, I am saying that because Seymour's feats are superior, we must assume he is stronger. Vaan may be stronger, I do not know, FFXII is far to ghey for me to care.

8. You are committing the fallacy fallacy now my good sir, asserting that because I used a fallacy (I did not) my argument is wrong. Stop doing it.

NemeBro
*ahem*

To be super human you have to have above human capabilities. So you can't train to become super human, because if it's a level that can be reached by a normal human, it isn't super human, is it? It's just a high level of human.

Thought I'd toss that in there... Google "Charles Atlas Superpower" please.

TacDavey
Google "Charles Atlas Superpower" please.

Okay, I don't know what that showed. This person basically backed up what I was saying. People in Anime and Video games tend to do Super human stunts WITHOUT being super human. Did you think that article worked in your favor?

He even gave Batman as an example, a pretty good one too. Batman isn't super human, but he can do lots of "super human" stuff. It's exactly what I've been saying.

GrieverSquall
1. Yes, Superman weighs about 244 pounds last time I checked. I can lift that. Hell, I could throw that to the ground. I am not stronger than Superman however, nowhere near. Superman would in a fight yes, but my point is that you do not have to be stronger than someone to throw them.

I don't know what 244 pounds are, we don't have that kind of weight in Argentina (Yes, I am from Argentina), if you could tell me by 'Kg' (Kilograms), that would be better. It doesn't matter anyway. stick out tongue

I think you're missing the point.
Why you bring Superman to reality? May I know that? Of course you aren't stronger than Superman, he's super-human, you sir, is not.
You wouldn't throw him in a fight, that's a joke. Unless he lets you, but I guess he wouldn't in a fight. All of this is irrelevant though.

No, Seymour did not, he stopped its charge and pushed it back.

We don't see that monster charging at Seymour at all, we see him, however, trying to advance and Seymour is just holding it, but for how long? roll eyes (sarcastic) He pushed it after that.

Try to push a car when it is not in drive.

Normal people from OUR world can do that.
Try punching someone in the stomach and make that person fly through the air. And again... Dude, you are comparing them to US.

He's a mage? So ****ing what? Being a mage does not make him physically weak clownshoes. Oh? We do not see Vayne's physical strength?

I never said that makes him physically weak. I said it doesn't make him super-human. However, being a Mage means he wouldn't fight monsters with his fists, secondly it means he would lose if he tries, and thirdly, it means he's owned by any martial artist inside Final Fantasy Universe.

Oh? We do not see Vayne's physical strength? Then please stfu about him being superhuman then?

We know his capabilities are beyond any Judge and human though. We can't say the same about Seymour nor Vaan. On top of that, Super-human does not only consists in physical strength alone, I suppose you should know this. If it does, then Bruce Lee is super-human. But nope, he isn't.

The Sinspawn is the size of an elephant, to support its own weight it would have to have superhuman strength, to move and fight it would need to be even stronger. So yeah, gtfo with that shit. Actually, show me this scene of Vaan throwing Vayne please.

But Seymour didn't picked up that monster, that's the difference. Again you are using us and comparing us to them, that won't work, I'm afraid. Seymour fought the monster with Magic, not with strength. He's a Mage, remember? The video is in the Tidus Vs. Vaan thread, but here, the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnMmAwF24Tk&feature=player_embedded

Skip to: 6:30

2. Actually it really does, your incompetence is helping my case a great deal.

I'm afraid that insulting me it does not help Seymour it just help you to look bad. Are you angry...? Got something against me? Why? sad

We know that normal FFX characters are helpless when faced with even the smallest of monsters. no expression Facts are, most FF characters are, you guessed it, just as feeble as humans in our world. So yes, even by their own standards Seymour is superhuman. no expression Superhuman means basically above human, if any aspect of him is above human, then he is superhuman.

Normal people in Final Fantasy can defeat monsters though.
You are also helpless if you face Bruce Lee or Mariusz Pudzianowski.
I hope that helps. Plus... You could say Seymour's forms are above humans, thus super-human, but regular Seymour isn't super-human as regular Vayne isn't super-human either.

Zangan may be, we do not know and probably never will. Nothing to back it up? Have you ever seen a normal human do anything Tifa did in AC? Hell, have you seen normal humans in FFVII do what she did? Yes, she is in fact superhuman. You're right, she was not up to par with Loz, though not because she was a "normal human." If normal humans are capable of that in the FFVIIverse, then why don't they solve their own problems? Your argument, much like yourself, is a giant clownshoe.

Zangan isn't. No bro, Tifa isn't super-human, Loz is super-human. She wasn't on par with Loz because Loz IS SUPER-HUMAN. Tifa is not. I don't understand why you are having problems to understand this. We can say Tifa is more skilled than Loz, but she isn't stronger than him. Tifa trained to become what she is, she is capable of doing what she does because she trained for it, not all the humans from the Final Fantasy VII Universe are martial fighters like she is. You can't train to become super-human. You can't suggest Tifa is super-human without any reason. Look at Bruce Lee for a moment, he's considered the best martial fighter in the world, there are millions of martial fighters in the world, but none of them are like Bruce Lee. We know Bruce Lee isn't/wasn't super-human, he trained to be like he was. He's just a very strong human, just like Tifa in the Final Fantasy universe. But not super-human.

No, he couldn't. no expression "Normal people" challenged Bruce Lee to fights all the time, none are dead, not even the one who broke into his house to fight him who he ended up giving a full-force roundhouse kick to the temple. Also, physically, Bruce Lee was not that strong either. no expression Alot of great fighters are not particularly physically powerful, too much muscle can be a hindrance upon their fighting abilities. And... Bruce Lee is not even that a great fighter, he was a guy who made movies, so why are you bringing up him? And are you trying to imply Tifa and Bruce Lee are around the same level lolz?

Martial fighters can deal mortal blows, they can kill you if they hits you in determined parts of your body or if they uses determined skills. If you didn't know this, then you are an ignorant, no offense. Bruce Lee was not physically strong? He wasn't a great fighter? Are you joking or something? Being actor has nothing to do with his skills. No, I'm not saying Tifa and Bruce Lee are in the same level, you're losing it by asking that. I'm giving you a simple example of why Tifa isn't super-human, she's just a strong, very strong human.

Is Vaan a reasonably skilled fighter? If so, would that not enable him to grapple and throw a physically superior opponent? The answer is yes, it would. But seriously, show me the ****ing scene.

Of course, at least more skilled than Seymour who is (by the way) a Mage, not a fighter. Or you're trying to say that Seymour is like Tifa? Lol. The video is above.

4. Your argument, you know, the really shitty one?

The shitty one? Oh, you mean the one that says:'diz guado dude iz superhuman cuz da rest of dat characters hasn't showed strength featzz, still theres nuthign 2 suggest hes a superhuman i call it superhuman cuz iwant 2!?' eek!

Yes, he is. Are you trolling me? I find it hard to believe you are actually this thick.

He is what? And who? Seriously, at what are you replying to?
About who you're talking about?

"Dealing" with me. I have handled you like I handle myself on lonely nights son.

HEZ SUPERHUMAN CUZ I SAY SO!!! rolling on floor laughing
Lol, relax, don't take this topic so serious.
laughing

There is no evidence of anyone being stronger than Seymour is in FFX, so we cannot assume that they are, and therefore must assume Seymour is stronger.

Lmao. I didn't said they are, you are saying they aren't. The burden of proof is in you. And Vaan is stronger than all the Final Fantasy XII Universe characters because of a cutscene? Stop being ridiculous.

It is kind of the same reason why I think Superman is stronger than a Servbot. Servbot has no physical strength feats, Superman has really good ones, so it is safest to assume Superman is stronger

This has nothing to do with anything. And you hardly makes any sense with your analogies.

I did not say they cannot be, that actually would be a fallacy, I am saying that because Seymour's feats are superior, we must assume he is stronger. Vaan may be stronger, I do not know, FFXII is far to ghey for me to care.

But how do you know his feats are superior than all of the Final Fantasy X characters? From where you drawn this vague, fallacious and without any basis conclusion? Aren't you overrating Seymour so much?

Originally posted by Tac
People in Anime and Video games tend to do Super human stunts WITHOUT being super human. Did you think that article worked in your favor?
He even gave Batman as an example, a pretty good one too. Batman isn't super human, but he can do lots of "super human" stuff.

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn50/TheFulMetalAlchemist/KurosakiIchigo7.jpg

Nephthys
Yeah...... Seymour is totally super-human.

GrieverSquall
Also Vaan, when you compare them to us.

TacDavey
You really do not get how this works. Let me explain this to you simply. There is no evidence of anyone being stronger than Seymour is in FFX, so we cannot assume that they are, and therefore must assume Seymour is stronger.

That is called an "Appeal to Ignorance" and IS a fallacy. You cannot make that claim based solely on the fact that there is no evidence to the contrary.

If you want to make the claim Seymor is the strongest character in FFX, then you will need to back that up. It does not work to say that he is the strongest because we haven't seen anyone stronger.

8. You are committing the fallacy fallacy now my good sir, asserting that because I used a fallacy (I did not) my argument is wrong. Stop doing it.

You mean your conclusion is wrong? Because your argument IS wrong if you committed a fallacy. At least it's fallacious, I don't think an argument can really be wrong.

But that's true, just because the argument is bad doesn't mean the conclusion is wrong. However, it does mean that you cannot support that conclusion with that argument.

Sin_Volvagia
Tifa is clearly superhuman. So is Vayne.

TacDavey
Tifa is clearly superhuman. So is Vayne.

Why?

Pyron_Knight
In a debate, you use facts. Fact is, Seymour has shown greater feats than any other character in Spira apart from Trema.

Sin_Volvagia
Why?

I never seen anybody in real life with Tifa's agility. Vayne can shoot energy waves and can crack the fabrics of reality.

TacDavey
In a debate, you use facts. Fact is, Seymour has shown greater feats than any other character in Spira apart from Trema.

Like what? Stopping a sin spawn? And how do we know that no one else can do that?

Again, arguing that Seymor is the strongest just because we don't see anyone stronger is a fallacy.

I never seen anybody in real life with Tifa's agility. Vayne can shoot energy waves and can crack the fabrics of reality.

Compared to us, maybe. But I see lots of people pull off stunts like that in the FF universe. Vayne may be super human, I don't know. I couldn't make it all the way through that "game", but Tifa isn't. Not by FF standards. Read that article NemeBro talked about.

Pyron_Knight
If no other character was shown to have the level of strength that Seymour displayed, they don't have it. It's not that hard to understand.

TacDavey
If no other character was shown to have the level of strength that Seymour displayed, they don't have it. It's not that hard to understand.

It's called an "Appeal to Ignorance." It is a well documented fallacy, and it is faulty reasoning. Just because someone doesn't show that they are stronger, DOES NOT mean they aren't. Just because there is no evidence that someone is stronger than Seymor doesn't mean there isn't.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Pick up an intro level logic book and it'll tell you. Though you are right about one thing. it ISN'T that hard to understand.

Sin_Volvagia
Like what? Stopping a sin spawn? And how do we know that no one else can do that?

Again, arguing that Seymor is the strongest just because we don't see anyone stronger is a fallacy.

Compared to us, maybe. But I see lots of people pull off stunts like that in the FF universe. Vayne may be super human, I don't know. I couldn't make it all the way through that "game", but Tifa isn't. Not by FF standards. Read that article NemeBro talked about.

The only ones doing Tifa stunts are Cloud, Vincent, Zack, Loz, Yazoo, Kadaj, all of the protagonists (except for Aerith), and maybe members from SOLDIER.

TacDavey
The only ones doing Tifa stunts are Cloud, Vincent, Zack, Loz, Yazoo, Kadaj, all of the protagonists (except for Aerith), and maybe members from SOLDIER.

Not true. Her old master obviously did it too.

She isn't required to be super human to do things like that because it's a fantasy universe. Vaan sends a guy flying half way across the room, but he's a normal person. Tidus, and all the members of the Blitzball teams, hold their breath FAR longer than any normal human, but that's just what they are. Normal humans. Unless the plot specifically specifies that she's super human, there is no reason to think she is.

Sin_Volvagia
Not true. Her old master obviously did it too.

She isn't required to be super human to do things like that because it's a fantasy universe. Vaan sends a guy flying half way across the room, but he's a normal person. Tidus, and all the members of the Blitzball teams, hold their breath FAR longer than any normal human, but that's just what they are. Normal humans. Unless the plot specifically specifies that she's super human, there is no reason to think she is.

Tifa lands on walls. She's superhuman.

GrieverSquall

No, she isn't. For example, normal people in Final Fantasy XII can LEARN to use Magic or to Summon creatures, but they are regular people, they aren't super-humans unless there's something that suggest they are.

Sin_Volvagia
No, she isn't. For example, normal people in Final Fantasy XII can LEARN to use Magic or to Summon creatures, but they are regular people, they aren't super-humans unless there's something that suggest they are.

Take them outside of their games and they're superhuman.

GrieverSquall
Take them outside of their games and they're superhuman.

When you compare them to us. Under their standards they aren't super-human unless something suggest they are.

TacDavey

Did you really just ignore everything I just said? She's only super human compared to US, and that's not saying much.

Nephthys
You're really just arguing semantics now.

TacDavey
Originally posted by Nephthys
You're really just arguing semantics now.

No I'm not. In the FF world that's not anything that special. Any normal person with enough training can pull it off.

Sin_Volvagia
No I'm not. In the FF world that's not anything that special. Any normal person with enough training can pull it off.

When used in dream/Versus matches, they're superhuman.

TacDavey
When used in dream/Versus matches, they're superhuman.

Dream or Versus matches? What?

And why does placing them into that fight suddenly make them super human when they weren't before?

Pyron_Knight

I'd love for you to prove that statement but I kinow you can't.

90% of the FF casts have shown absolutely no superhuman physical abilities.

GrieverSquall
I'd love for you to prove that statement but I kinow you can't

As you can't prove Seymour is the strongest Final Fantasy X character. Yep.

TacDavey
I'd love for you to prove that statement but I kinow you can't.

90% of the FF casts have shown absolutely no superhuman physical abilities.

What do you mean? Look at the FF characters. Is Vaan super human? How about Tidus? No, none of them are, but they still perform feats no normal human (meaning you or I) could do. That's not uncommon at all. Again, there is the example of Batman. He's just a regular guy, but no one from our world could really do what he does.

There is no reason to assume that any fantasy character is super human unless the plot specifically supports it. The plot does not support Tifa being super human.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.