KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Seymour Guado runs a Final Fantasy Gauntlet

Seymour Guado runs a Final Fantasy Gauntlet
Started by: Pyron_Knight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

Seymour Guado runs a Final Fantasy Gauntlet

One of the main antagonists from Final Fantasy X takes on various other FF characters.

1. Vaan
2. Tifa
3. Squall
4. Tellah
5. The Emperor (Pre-Hell)
6. Normal Kuja

Old Post Mar 27th, 2010 07:22 PM
Pyron_Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Pyron_Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Pyron_Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Seymour summons his butt ugly mamma and she goes to town on the guantlet. He clears it.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2010 07:26 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

Re: Seymour Guado runs a Final Fantasy Gauntlet

1. He beats Vaan in his normal form. He just uses -aga spells with a chain of -ara magic. If Vaan manages to beat him, he goes Natus and stones him.

2. He uses Protect and showers magic at Tifa.

3. Squall would beat the Natus form and possibly even the Flux form but Omnis would serve a problem as he can chain 4 -aga magics and stay at distance. Squall tries a summon and it gets instantly killed. Seymour will win after a tough fight.

4. Tellah? Vaan would kill him. Seymour beats him to death at base form with his staff.

5. Seymour is at Omnis form and wastes the Emperor. He better have the power of Hell to stand a chance but his only offense is thunder magic. He has Haste and Barrier but Seymour can use Dispel. The summoned demons aren't going to be a threat.

6. Kuja rapes as he only recieved a scratch from a Mega Flare, which is more powerful than any magic Seymour is using. Best bet is the Flux form but Kuja would just use Ultima to finish him.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Mar 27th, 2010 08:54 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

With Anima he definately gets to Kuja.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2010 12:56 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GrieverSquall
Lone Wolf

Um... This is just normal Seymour? If that's the case...

Seymour is a powerful sorcerer with strong Magical abilities. Although he will have problems fighting Vaan with his sword Anastasia (I'm using Revenant Wings Vaan) his physical strength and Magic. Not sure if he can win. If he Summons Anima then Vaan will lose, for sure.

Tifa would have to deal with Anima, I doubt if she can defeat him. But I do believe she can beat a weak Seymour (He fought Vaan) leaving Anima to Squall, Squall beats Anima.

If is Seymour with ALL of his forms then... I don't know, he will defeat Vaan, Tifa, Squall, but I don't know if Tellah, The Emperor or Kuja, that's pretty damn hard already, I don't think so, Seymour loses here.

That's my opinion, folks.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2010 03:48 AM
GrieverSquall is currently offline Click here to Send GrieverSquall a Private Message Find more posts by GrieverSquall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TacDavey

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
1. Vaan

This is still hard to say, I think. It's hard to tell what Vaan can and can't do. I think Seymor comes out on top though. I mean, if Vaan kills him he'll just keep coming back anyway. Again and again and again and...

2. Tifa

Hmmm... I think I'd give it to Seymor.

3. Squall

I'm tempted to give this one to Seymor too. The problem is, Seymor is a boss character. And they are usually always stronger than any one member of a team.

4. Tellah

I don't know who that is.

5. The Emperor (Pre-Hell)

I never played his game either. Though, if he's anything like he is in Dissidia, I don't think there would even be a fight. I think the two would get along swimmingly... laughing

6. Normal Kuja

I think I might give this one to Kuja. Even outside of Trance he was pretty wicked strong if I remember correctly.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2010 04:50 PM
TacDavey is currently offline Click here to Send TacDavey a Private Message Find more posts by TacDavey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GrieverSquall
Lone Wolf

Originally posted by TacDavey
I'm tempted to give this one to Seymor too. The problem is, Seymor is a boss character. And they are usually always stronger than any one member of a team.

I don't know who that is.

No, I think in this case Seymour must reach Kuja, I mean... He have to fight through Vaan, Tifa and the rest of these characters. I don't think normal Seymour would defeat all of them one on one. But if he counts with all of his forms then yes.

Tellah is a character from Final Fantasy IV.
A sage/sorcerer. He's not a push-over.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2010 06:02 PM
GrieverSquall is currently offline Click here to Send GrieverSquall a Private Message Find more posts by GrieverSquall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TacDavey

Originally posted by GrieverSquall
No, I think in this case Seymour must reach Kuja, I mean... He have to fight through Vaan, Tifa and the rest of these characters. I don't think normal Seymour would defeat all of them one on one. But if he counts with all of his forms then yes.

Oh, yeah. He would have to come with his forms to pull it off. Original Seymor wasn't anything special at all. I don't think he'd make it past Kuja though.

Tellah is a character from Final Fantasy IV.
A sage/sorcerer. He's not a push-over.

Oh yeah! I remember that guy now. I still thinks Seymor takes it, but I never played FF IV all the way through. So I'm probably not a very reliable source.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2010 02:17 PM
TacDavey is currently offline Click here to Send TacDavey a Private Message Find more posts by TacDavey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GrieverSquall
Lone Wolf

Oh yeah! I remember that guy now. I still thinks Seymor takes it, but I never played FF IV all the way through. So I'm probably not a very reliable source.

I'm not really sure if Seymour takes it so easy. But it doesn't matter anyway. Seymour is a strong sorcerer but he wasn't so special and powerful after all. At least not compared to other antagonists from Final Fantasy.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2010 02:35 PM
Sin_Volvagia

Tellah is not that powerful. He was failing in health (seeing that his stats go down after a level up) and forgot most of his spells. By the time he had Meteor and remembered his magics, he's weaker than at the beginning of the game. Using Meteor killed him and he has very weak defense.

Seymour beats him to death with his staff.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Mar 29th, 2010 04:34 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

Seymour would rip most of their heads off with just his strength.

Even in his regular form he's more than capable of defeating the first three people on the gauntlet.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2010 07:36 PM
Pyron_Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Pyron_Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Pyron_Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GrieverSquall
Lone Wolf

Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Tellah is not that powerful. He was failing in health (seeing that his stats go down after a level up) and forgot most of his spells. By the time he had Meteor and remembered his magics, he's weaker than at the beginning of the game. Using Meteor killed him and he has very weak defense.

Seymour beats him to death with his staff.

True that.
Although Meteor is the most powerful Magical Spell from Final Fantasy IV (stated in the game itself). Yeah, I do believe Tellah wouldn't stand a chance, but at least he will give Seymour a good Spell battle.

Seymour's best attack is Anima by the way. Which is a Summon and an outside help.
Normal Seymour isn't so special at all. He's like a young Tellah, lol.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2010 08:49 PM
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

Except he's physically stronger than Tellah...or anyone in the gauntlet.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2010 09:02 PM
TacDavey

Except he's physically stronger than Tellah...or anyone in the gauntlet.

I dunno. Tifa seems pretty strong. Either way, I say he makes it through everyone except Kuja.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2010 11:10 PM
GrieverSquall
Lone Wolf

I say he makes it through everyone except Kuja.

Yeah, with all of his forms.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2010 11:17 PM
NemeBro

Seymour was able to hold back that Sinspawn?

That is actually not a bad feat, puts him at superhuman levels of strength without doubt.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2010 01:16 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TacDavey

Yeah, with all of his forms.

Agreed.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2010 01:18 AM
GrieverSquall
Lone Wolf

Originally posted by NemeBro
Seymour was able to hold back that Sinspawn?

That is actually not a bad feat, puts him at superhuman levels of strength without doubt.

We know he isn't super-human though.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2010 02:43 AM
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

Except yes, he is superhuman. As the scene outright shows.

No arguing facts.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2010 03:29 AM
NemeBro

We know he isn't super-human though.
That scene outright shows that he is.

Also, we already know he is only half human.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2010 02:21 PM