Photon vs The Weird

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://www.comicvine.com/the-weird/29-42780/

vs

http://www.comicvine.com/genis-vell/29-4813/

Lord_Talron
be nice if it gave a rundown of the weirds powers t.t

Prep-Man
Basically can control and manipulate all forms of energy, even magic. Weird is a pure energy being.

Warlord
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Basically can control and manipulate all forms of energy, even magic. Weird is a pure energy being.

sounds like Vulcan

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Warlord
sounds like Vulcan

Back when he first appeared, he did take on the whole league.

Warlord
don't get me wrong but the list of guys that have taken over the whole league (even from within the league) is really long...wink

Prep-Man
He also helped defeat Synnar as well.

Warlord
sounds like a cool character. they should bring him back and I should try reading some of his stories

Prep-Man
The last Starlin series were pretty bad. Sorry to burst yo bubble. big grin

Warlord
sad

I'll try something else then...smile

Digi
The last Starlin series were pretty bad. Sorry to burst yo bubble. big grin

I disagree.

After his initial appearance, Weird lacks high end feats to match Photon. He's a really fun swiss army knife type of character, but I can't see him winning many.

guy222
Photon FTW

Starlin really didn't deliver in that sillyness

IMO

cdtm
Back when he first appeared, he did take on the whole league.

My favorite thing about the run, was Martian Manhunter actually attacks someone while invisible. He rarely does that... But he's the one who took The Weird out.

I have to go with Photon. Weird's kind of low on feats, and aside from MM beating him down, Superman did hold his own for a bit, with The Weird mostly running away.

Not to mention, we're talking Genis-Vell.. He has some pretty impressive high end stuff, from coming back from Lord Thor's flying hammer and knocking him off his feet (Pre Photon though), to holding off The Sentry..

Prep-Man
He just teleported Sentry, though. he didn't beat him physically. Weird would do the same and can manipulate any energy source.

cdtm
He just teleported Sentry, though. he didn't beat him physically. Weird would do the same and can manipulate any energy source.

Photon has other options than blasting energy though, like going invisible and trying a KO, like Martian Manhunter did.

Desaad
Weird also has to touch energy for him to take control of it.

Photon probably wins.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by cdtm
Photon has other options than blasting energy though, like going invisible and trying a KO, like Martian Manhunter did.

True, but that was an ambush and he wasn't aware MM is there. It won't work for this fight, plus Weird can do the same and go intangible.

"Id"
Photon

Horrificus
Originally posted by Zack M
Back when he first appeared, he did take on the whole league. and lets give credit where credit is due...

Weird did it with ease. Nothing phased him and there were some "big guns" getting slapped around like little kids.

They never really pushed the envelope with huge feats, but they also never put a cap on what he could or could not do with all those crazy abilities. If there simply weren't any limits to what he can do, or if they were as high as it was hinted at, this fight is a close one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.