Black-Suited Spider-Man vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

American Dragon
The Black Suit which increases Spider-Man's strength and aggression vs Wolverine who has a healing factor and claws. The movie and comic book versions of each in a fight. 2 scenarios.
1. No Prep
2. 48 hrs prep

JakeTheBank
Movie Logan beat Dark Pheonix.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Movie Logan beat Dark Pheonix.

and imo that made that movie utterly useless...im not yelling at you sorry.....i just can't stand that ending......

Wild Shadow
well sym suit spidey just manhandles logan unless logan can get a clean decapitation and even then the suit would jump onto him...

if spidey can go out of character or the suit takes control logan can and would lose.. both versions of spidey win the 1st no prep..

the prep department it depends if we low ball logan and use his cis against him.. i could see logan's prep being mostly taking a shower drinking some beers and smoking a cig....

but if he had a real reason to be threaten by spidey i could see him going into his closet forges work shop and beast for some weapons that would utterly pawn the spider...

muramasa broken sword.
adamantium celestial sword.
his death tech armor might want to wear his unstable molecule suit underneath as well...
a holo: belt, pen or hand device imager
one of forges Hulk killing gun or sonic disrupter.
he could also get into one of his old black ops weapons cache
infrared mask...

i think in the prep department logan has better access then old petey.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
and imo that made that movie utterly useless...im not yelling at you sorry.....i just can't stand that ending......

lol no prob. The Logan Force > All.

StiltmanFTW
I don't think that Deathverine's sword was made of adamantium. And 616 Spidey wasn't enhanced by the symbiote stick out tongue

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I don't think that Deathverine's sword was made of adamantium. And 616 Spidey wasn't enhanced by the symbiote stick out tongue it was too.. miffed

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
it was too.. miffed

It was chipped and Apoc didn't have enough miracle metal to make toys. Besides, it failed to cut Colossus... didn't it?

Wild Shadow
It was chipped and Apoc didn't have enough miracle metal to make toys. Besides, it failed to cut Colossus... didn't it? i dont remember that.. i remember the chip but i chalked it up to artistic representation..

either way dont matter when facing spidey

StiltmanFTW
i dont remember that.. i remember the chip but i chalked it up to artistic representation..

either way dont matter when facing spidey

Scan is somewhere in Colossus respect thread.

Wild Shadow
so what do you think the sword was made up of?

novablast16
this will happen

StiltmanFTW
so what do you think the sword was made up of?

Some unknown metal. Perhaps the same one Apocalypse's armor is made of. Highly durable and super sharp.

Originally posted by novablast16
this will happen

Then he frees himself and kicks Parker's ass.

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/1142/webs2nk6.th.jpg

Starscream M

Then he frees himself and kicks Parker's ass.
not if parker has the symbiote

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Starscream M
not if parker has the symbiote

Comic book version wasn't enhanced by the black goo and we have no idea how he would react to it now.

Starscream M
Comic book version wasn't enhanced by the black goo and we have no idea how he would react to it now. yes, we do have an idea of how he would react to it.

at the very least he gains a huge durability gain + stamina. that is something now inherent of the symbiote.

whether it gives him further strength, speed boost is arguable.

StiltmanFTW
yes, we do have an idea of how he would react to it.

at the very least he gains a huge durability gain + stamina. that is something now inherent of the symbiote.

whether it gives him further strength, speed boost is arguable.

Parker is a pussy, re-bonding with the symbiote could kill him. But if it worked... it'd boost his strength, too. And a question appears, did symbiote copy Scorpion's powers?

Starscream M
Parker is a pussy, re-bonding with the symbiote could kill him. But if it worked... it'd boost his strength, too. And a question appears, did symbiote copy Scorpion's powers? I'm sure the threadmaker intended that spiderman doesn't have any issues bonding with the symbiote

spiderman w/ symbiote beats logan unconscious

StiltmanFTW
I'm sure the threadmaker intended that spiderman doesn't have any issues bonding with the symbiote

spiderman w/ symbiote beats logan unconscious

The version of black suit Spidey that existed in the comics wasn't amped. We're not supposed to create a new version here.

He would get cut in half and that's it stick out tongue

Parmaniac
Movie Spider-man takes this

And I'm not getting into the comic book versions scenario...

BlackZero30x
shouldn't spidy be able to web wolvie up in a position that his claws can't cut the webs?

Parmaniac
Yes but don't start arguing that this really happens, see the Spider-man vs. Wolverine thread with IDK 300 pages.

Wild Shadow
lets talk about the prep fight guys!!! i wanna talk and move on to prep..

Black bolt z
Wolverine wins this fight.

the ninjak
Spidey banana_silhouette

Starscream M
lets talk about the prep fight guys!!! i wanna talk and move on to prep.. what're your babbling about?

Parmaniac
lets talk about the prep fight guys!!! i wanna talk and move on to prep.. I think you know my opinion on this smile

The Nuul
Originally posted by Parmaniac

And I'm not getting into the comic book versions scenario...

Chickennn!

Parmaniac
Originally posted by The Nuul
Chickennn! http://www.funatico.com/media/pics/killerchicken679.jpg
Said somethin'?

SamZED
^laughing out loud
Id rather not get into it as well. Although im pretty sure we'll have a Spider-man/Wolverine fight pretty soon. I doubt they can go through 5 team up issues without trying to kill each other.

Mshinu
Suit didn`t give pussy parker anything special. Wolvie still wins by cutting him to pieces.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Parmaniac
http://www.funatico.com/media/pics/killerchicken679.jpg
Said somethin'? laughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loud

Black bolt z
Movie Logan beat Dark Pheonix. Pheniox also didn't fight back...

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Pheniox also didn't fight back...

no expression

She did. Logan healed back from the same shit that killed Xavier and all those other people.

Black bolt z
no expression

She did. Logan healed back from the same shit that killed Xavier and all those other people. No she was(and correct me if i'm wrong)using the pheniox force when she didn't want to.She wanted to die which is why she said "kill me".She could have flown away and didn't.

Wild Shadow
but if spidey was in the same situation as logan he wouldnt have gotten close to jean since every step logan took he was being demolecularize but he would regenerate. so to me she was putting up a lethal defense so she was kinda was fighting back.

Black bolt z
but if spidey was in the same situation as logan he wouldnt have gotten close to jean since every step logan took he was being demolecularize but he would regenerate. so to me she was putting up a lethal defense so she was kinda was fighting back. Well techniaclly it didn't look like she could really help it.yes spidey would have dematerialized but that doesn't me she was actually fighting.She could have flown away or done something besides say "kill me"then just stand there.

Parmaniac
no expression

She did. Logan healed back from the same shit that killed Xavier and all those other people. Comic Phoenix >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Movie Phoenix

Hell movie Beast has "beaten" movie Magneto

but if spidey was in the same situation as logan he wouldnt have gotten close to jean since every step logan took he was being demolecularize but he would regenerate. so to me she was putting up a lethal defense so she was kinda was fighting back.
Great and if Wolverine was in Spideys situation in Spider-man 2 with dock ock when the "artificial sun" went nuts, he also wouldn't had done as good as spidey. Why? Because their powers are completely different.

EDIT: Btw movie flaw, why the **** did Wolvies claws survived the demolecularisation? laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.