KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Black-Suited Spider-Man vs Wolverine

Black-Suited Spider-Man vs Wolverine
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Black-Suited Spider-Man 8 61.54%
Wolverine 5 38.46%
Total: 13 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Started by: American Dragon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
American Dragon

The Black Suit which increases Spider-Man's strength and aggression vs Wolverine who has a healing factor and claws. The movie and comic book versions of each in a fight. 2 scenarios.
1. No Prep
2. 48 hrs prep

Last edited by American Dragon on Apr 9th, 2010 at 04:37 AM

Old Post Apr 9th, 2010 04:34 AM
American Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send American Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by American Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Movie Logan beat Dark Pheonix.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2010 04:36 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Movie Logan beat Dark Pheonix.

and imo that made that movie utterly useless...im not yelling at you sorry.....i just can't stand that ending......

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Apr 9th, 2010 04:40 AM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

well sym suit spidey just manhandles logan unless logan can get a clean decapitation and even then the suit would jump onto him...

if spidey can go out of character or the suit takes control logan can and would lose.. both versions of spidey win the 1st no prep..

the prep department it depends if we low ball logan and use his cis against him.. i could see logan's prep being mostly taking a shower drinking some beers and smoking a cig....

but if he had a real reason to be threaten by spidey i could see him going into his closet forges work shop and beast for some weapons that would utterly pawn the spider...

muramasa broken sword.
adamantium celestial sword.
his death tech armor might want to wear his unstable molecule suit underneath as well...
a holo: belt, pen or hand device imager
one of forges Hulk killing gun or sonic disrupter.
he could also get into one of his old black ops weapons cache
infrared mask...

i think in the prep department logan has better access then old petey.

Last edited by Dark Riddick on Apr 9th, 2010 at 04:52 AM

Old Post Apr 9th, 2010 04:48 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by BlackZero30x
and imo that made that movie utterly useless...im not yelling at you sorry.....i just can't stand that ending......

lol no prob. The Logan Force > All.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2010 05:07 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I don't think that Deathverine's sword was made of adamantium. And 616 Spidey wasn't enhanced by the symbiote stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 9th, 2010 05:41 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I don't think that Deathverine's sword was made of adamantium. And 616 Spidey wasn't enhanced by the symbiote stick out tongue
it was too.. miffed

Old Post Apr 9th, 2010 05:52 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Wild Shadow
it was too.. miffed

It was chipped and Apoc didn't have enough miracle metal to make toys. Besides, it failed to cut Colossus... didn't it?

Old Post Apr 9th, 2010 06:00 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

It was chipped and Apoc didn't have enough miracle metal to make toys. Besides, it failed to cut Colossus... didn't it?
i dont remember that.. i remember the chip but i chalked it up to artistic representation..

either way dont matter when facing spidey

Old Post Apr 9th, 2010 06:08 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

i dont remember that.. i remember the chip but i chalked it up to artistic representation..

either way dont matter when facing spidey

Scan is somewhere in Colossus respect thread.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2010 06:13 AM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

so what do you think the sword was made up of?

Old Post Apr 10th, 2010 05:18 AM
novablast16
I will bite you to death

this will happen

Attachment: wolvieownd1.jpg
This has been downloaded 100 time(s).

Gamer tag. Novablast15. teams AMC and Authority

Old Post Apr 10th, 2010 05:43 AM
novablast16 is currently offline Click here to Send novablast16 a Private Message Find more posts by novablast16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

so what do you think the sword was made up of?

Some unknown metal. Perhaps the same one Apocalypse's armor is made of. Highly durable and super sharp.

Originally posted by novablast16
this will happen

Then he frees himself and kicks Parker's ass.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 10th, 2010 12:25 PM
Starscream M

Then he frees himself and kicks Parker's ass.
not if parker has the symbiote

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Apr 10th, 2010 12:29 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Starscream M
not if parker has the symbiote

Comic book version wasn't enhanced by the black goo and we have no idea how he would react to it now.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2010 12:34 PM
Starscream M

Comic book version wasn't enhanced by the black goo and we have no idea how he would react to it now.
yes, we do have an idea of how he would react to it.

at the very least he gains a huge durability gain + stamina. that is something now inherent of the symbiote.

whether it gives him further strength, speed boost is arguable.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2010 12:36 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

yes, we do have an idea of how he would react to it.

at the very least he gains a huge durability gain + stamina. that is something now inherent of the symbiote.

whether it gives him further strength, speed boost is arguable.

Parker is a pussy, re-bonding with the symbiote could kill him. But if it worked... it'd boost his strength, too. And a question appears, did symbiote copy Scorpion's powers?

Old Post Apr 10th, 2010 12:42 PM
Starscream M

Parker is a pussy, re-bonding with the symbiote could kill him. But if it worked... it'd boost his strength, too. And a question appears, did symbiote copy Scorpion's powers?
I'm sure the threadmaker intended that spiderman doesn't have any issues bonding with the symbiote

spiderman w/ symbiote beats logan unconscious

Old Post Apr 10th, 2010 12:47 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I'm sure the threadmaker intended that spiderman doesn't have any issues bonding with the symbiote

spiderman w/ symbiote beats logan unconscious

The version of black suit Spidey that existed in the comics wasn't amped. We're not supposed to create a new version here.

He would get cut in half and that's it stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 10th, 2010 12:54 PM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Movie Spider-man takes this

And I'm not getting into the comic book versions scenario...

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Apr 10th, 2010 01:09 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote