Kinda odd moment in town

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
I am kinda drunk as I write this but not drunk enough, so I was with my friend who's a chick and her mate, and these guys come up and they're like no any good clubs we name a few, one of them high fives her mate and high fives me and he's like 'I like you' and grabs me and tries carrying me away, I was like 'wtf' eventually me and his mates got him off me...he neally ended up fighting his mate.

Anyways, anyone else had a moment like that or more odd whilst out?

§P0oONY
People do strange stuff while drunk. The guy seemed nice enough from your anicdote, just having a drunk laugh. I think you may have just taken it too seriously.

steverules_2

mikeydude
I had a really good friend do that to me, she said that she liked me, and i told her she was drunk. But it ended up she really did like me. And i didnt want to do anything because she was drunk and she had a boyfriend who hated/still hates me. And well we dated and broke up about 3months later.

steverules_2
Did it turn out she had a penis?

Scythe
Hooray, underaged drinking...

steverules_2
Its 18 here in the UK roll eyes (sarcastic) How many people here think I'm from the US? sly

Scythe
Originally posted by steverules_2
Its 18 here in the UK roll eyes (sarcastic) How many people here think I'm from the US? sly

That's good, here every goddamn teen thinks they're cool cuz they're breaking the over 21 rule. Shit gets annoying. You should see what it's like.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Scythe
That's good, here every goddamn teen thinks they're cool cuz they're breaking the over 21 rule. Shit gets annoying. You should see what it's like.

There's probably some documentary about it somewhere. I admit I used to drink before I was legal but never a lot and I never got drunk or go over the top erm Some people I see though are like 16 and getting completely wasted and think its cool which it isn't. I don't like getting drunk cause you have no idea what you did the next morning and you wake feeling like your brain was put in a blender.

Scythe
There's probably some documentary about it somewhere. I admit I used to drink before I was legal but never a lot and I never got drunk or go over the top erm Some people I see though are like 16 and getting completely wasted and think its cool which it isn't. I don't like getting drunk cause you have no idea what you did the next morning and you wake feeling like your brain was put in a blender.

Few months ago, some friends and I went to the movies. My bud brought his kid-brother, he's like 16. Well, we watched the movie, and were planning on driving back to a party, then we realized his kid-brother skipped the movie entirely to stay in the back seat of my car drinking all the booze we had bought for the party. He puked gallons in my car, and I forced him to pay me $186 bucks for a complete detailing and brand new backseat cuz I don't f*ck around. All my buds and I think he's a goddamn moron, the kids his age who go to school with him, consider him a legend though, and I thought to myself........ This is how people like Walshy get their ego inflated....

steverules_2
Throwing up from overdrinking isn't exactly my idea of someone being a legend thats my idea of someone who belongs in an American Pie movie, give it a few years he's be in American Pie 15 or something glare

Scythe
That's what I'm saying. I don't know what the big deal was. Later that night we were kinda worried he was gonna get sick and have to go to the hospital cuz of alcohol poisoning.

steverules_2
What booze had he drunk? And what was the film?

Scythe
What booze had he drunk? And what was the film?

He drank my entire bottle of Patron, and I don't know what the other guys bought, we went to go see Legion.

steverules_2
Why'd he drink them all? Did he think it would be cool? Cuz being $186 short after that isn't cool

Scythe
Why'd he drink them all? Did he think it would be cool? Cuz being $186 short after that isn't cool

I have no idea, he just did. When we left the theater, he was just sittin' there all full of puke. My two friends had to call a cab, cuz they refused to sit back there with him all covered in puke, and my friend, Ashley, was driving cuz I had to keep talking to him. It seemed like he was drifting in out of a coma, and the whole time he thought he was the joker or some shit, he must've quoted Ledger like sixty times. I thought he was gonna die, either that or his parents were gonna kill him.

steverules_2
I have no idea, he just did. When we left the theater, he was just sittin' there all full of puke. My two friends had to call a cab, cuz they refused to sit back there with him all covered in puke, and my friend, Ashley, was driving cuz I had to keep talking to him. It seemed like he was drifting in out of a coma, and the whole time he thought he was the joker or some shit, he must've quoted Ledger like sixty times. I thought he was gonna die, either that or his parents were gonna kill him.

How much did he drink?

Scythe
How much did he drink?

I have no idea, out of all the stuff in my car, I did notably see my empty bottle of patron, and about I'd say seven beers. From that, I don't know if the stuff in the seperate bags was just puked on or empty bottles. We just threw everything away, ain't no one gonna drink something that's been puked on.

steverules_2
I've only ever seen someone throw up once from over drinking and thats whilst I was in a pub, was looking around and just saw this guy throw up on the floor...think I was the only one who noticed...lucky me glare I've been told I'm fairly more fun when drunk but tbh I don't like getting drunk erm

Scythe
I've only ever seen someone throw up once from over drinking and thats whilst I was in a pub, was looking around and just saw this guy throw up on the floor...think I was the only one who noticed...lucky me glare I've been told I'm fairly more fun when drunk but tbh I don't like getting drunk erm

I'm the same way. I drink a lot, but I can tolerate it. I first noticed this like at my friend's birthday party, I wanted to get sh*tfaced along with my buds, but I just couldn't. After awhile, I just got a migraine and then it went away. Then again, I'm used to drinking hard shit like home-made tequila and mixtures of drinks that have been said to make people blind, obviously myths since I can still see, but after all that, a few drinks at a friend's house is nothing.

steverules_2
Last night I was fine but everyone around me was drunk and I had had the same amount as them, I mean I was a little tipsy to say the least but I sobred up pretty quick erm I remember once the quickest I sobred up I was at a bar with some friends and this fight broke out behind me and this guy got his ass beat, the cops came to the bar and asked for peoples details and an ambulance had to be called...dunno if they ever caught the guy or not

Scythe
Haha, crazy. the places my buds and I used to go to, I'm glad we don't go to anymore. They were like the shittiest places you can find in Compton, but the drinks were cheap. You'de constantly hear drive-bys and stabbings on a nightly basis. We don't go there anymore, those places blow, I shouldn't have to go out somewhere with friends with a high possibility of death.

steverules_2
I'd rather live than have a cheap drink and then get shot/stabbed before I can even drink it

Scythe
That's what I'm sayin'

I think a few of my buds still go to all those places we used to go to when I used to live down there. They don't seem to mind, heh.

steverules_2
Anyone you know get shot or stabbed there?

Scythe
No one I can think of. When I was a senior in high school, I think my friend's stepbrother did get into a fight at a place we used to go to, and was cut up by a glass bottle, but I didn't know him at all. So, nope.

steverules_2
Don't really hear many people getting shot or stabbed but if it happened it wouldn't surprise me.

So what Mr.Ledger sentences was the brother saying?

Scythe
Haha, surprisingly: 'why so serious?' 'I'm an agent of chaos' 'i'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to errr, err, ....err. *pukes* err'

Basically all he said the entire drive from Ontario to Rancho. Drive wasn't that far, but it seemed like we took hours to get there.

steverules_2
So what were you saying to him whilst driving him back? 'I'm gonna kick your ass super hard for this!!' or was it more like 'Why do you wanna kill me?' TDK reference cool

Scythe
Haha, at first, I was really, really pissed off, but I usually never stay pissed. So, for more than half the way, I kept telling him to stay with me and not slump his head back and pass out, so yeah, every once in awhile I'd mention something like 'where's Harvey Dent?' But then he'd snap out of it, and in his usual tone, tell me he didn't know. I thought it was kinda funny, but my friend Ashley at this point was freaking out. We got to his house, and his brother took him to the ER, switched cars with my friend's dad and didn't get my car back until like a week later with a brand new backseat and everything washed.

steverules_2
So is he a huge batman fan?

Scythe
I don't know. I don't now much about him, he's quite irritating with his little band of monkeys who cram into my friend's garage all afternoon and play "Damn It" by Blink-182 on the guitar like 600 times in a row.

steverules_2
He ever apologize to you for throwing up in your car? Did you have One republic at the ready so that when he did come to apologize you could immediately play apologize

Scythe
Haha, nah. All he said was, "I payed for your car to be fixed, sorry about all that, I can't replace the booze I got ahold of, it was a lot and sorry for vomiting all over it.... Can I come to Lucas' party tomorrow?!" By then, I just pointed at the door.

steverules_2
Who's Lucas and how was his party?

Scythe
Lucas is my friend Jonathon's drummer in that little band they have, and that party was freakin' AWESOME! Ahhh, sheeiiittt that party was so fun! I played fooseball for hours.

steverules_2
I love fooseball, I used to pwn at it cool Unfortunately my fringe got really long and people started beating me cuz I couldn't see which was a real bummer, I used to play air hockey but then that broke so started playing fooseball and really sucked but then got pretty good and got a pretty strong wrist

Scythe
I could play that for days on end. When we start a little tourney, we forget the time of day. I think the longest tourney we did once went on for like around 16 hours without us even knowing it. I lost, badly, but I came in third place.

steverules_2
I could play that for days on end. When we start a little tourney, we forget the time of day. I think the longest tourney we did once went on for like around 16 hours without us even knowing it. I lost, badly, but I came in third place.

Was the guy in first place really good?

I remember when I got teamed with some one who couldn't play to well and it was first to five, I some how got a us back from being 4 goals down and managed to score 5 but we lost in the second match. I remember once when I was losing 9 - 1 and some how managed to score 9 goals to win it, closest match ever was when it 9 - 9 and scored with my mid-fielder....love fooseball cool Coolest moment was when I finally beat my brother, he was always bragging to me how he beat everyone at a party and then I beat him 10 - 8 I believe. I miss playing fooseball, its soooo addictive

Scythe
Yeah, the dude on first and his bro are amazing. I'm nowhere near their level, but I can still hang in there.

Neat.

steverules_2
Did his bro come second?

Scythe
He did. It was my bud and I vs them two. We got eliminated, but I scored more goals, so that put me in third, then the two bros went at it. Twas epic, they lasted forever to score a goal becuase their defense was beast. I shit my pants, prolly.

steverules_2
He did. It was my bud and I vs them two. We got eliminated, but I scored more goals, so that put me in third, then the two bros went at it. Twas epic, they lasted forever to score a goal becuase their defense was beast. I shit my pants, prolly.

Did the underdog of the match win? I mean one must be better than the other

Scythe
No, the best one, who's the best at it, won. We all knew it was gonna happen, it just took forever, cuz the older bro is really damn good.

steverules_2
So the older bro won?

Scythe
Yeah, he's pretty good at that there fooseball.

steverules_2
What was the end score?

Scythe
First one to score ten goals.

steverules_2
I mean end score as in...what was the score in the end...10-9? 10-8?

Scythe
Oh! Shit, I hardly remember. I don't remember if it was 10-7 or 10-6, one of those two.

steverules_2
I thought it woulda been a bit closer but depends how much better the older brother is

Scythe
I thought it was epic. When I lost to the older bro, the score was 10-6.

steverules_2
So you didn't do to bad, I woulda loved to have been part of this, love a good fooseball match

Rogue Jedi
I am kinda drunk as I write this but not drunk enough, so I was with my friend who's a chick and her mate, and these guys come up and they're like no any good clubs we name a few, one of them high fives her mate and high fives me and he's like 'I like you' and grabs me and tries carrying me away, I was like 'wtf' eventually me and his mates got him off me...he neally ended up fighting his mate.

Anyways, anyone else had a moment like that or more odd whilst out? You shoulda given him the chop.

steverules_2
A judo chop?

Rogue Jedi
Mhm, in zee nutsac.

steverules_2
Isn't a low blow a bit of a pussy thing to do?

Rogue Jedi
Yeah. And?

steverules_2
...have you ever judo chopped a guy in the nutsack? Wasn't Robtard was it?

Rogue Jedi
I did when I was outnumbered three to one once.

steverules_2
...but I wasn't outnumbered

Rogue Jedi
So? Woulda been good for the lulz.

steverules_2
I dunno, I'm just not like that...maybe if I was outnumbered but a hit in the balls is kind of what a girl would do

That ACDC Chick
Few months ago, some friends and I went to the movies. My bud brought his kid-brother, he's like 16. Well, we watched the movie, and were planning on driving back to a party, then we realized his kid-brother skipped the movie entirely to stay in the back seat of my car drinking all the booze we had bought for the party. He puked gallons in my car, and I forced him to pay me $186 bucks for a complete detailing and brand new backseat cuz I don't f*ck around. All my buds and I think he's a goddamn moron, the kids his age who go to school with him, consider him a legend though, and I thought to myself........ This is how people like Walshy get their ego inflated....
sounds a lot like the kids at my school who came to school comepletely stoned and later, theyd get even more stoned in the bathrooms thats why i hate stoners cause they thought/think its cool to get high and come to school completely off their balls and theyre not only hurting themselves physically, or mentally whatever, but their trades and everyone else cause the teachers would lock the bathrooms making people who were unfortunate enough to have to take a piss have to travers their way to the other side of the school to find an open restroom

steverules_2
Sounds like....fun

That ACDC Chick
a real hoot

steverules_2
I used to have a friend who got stoned in college....he was a real prick erm

That ACDC Chick
thats why im not really a fan of Mairuzu, i just plain cant stand stoners as much as i cant stand women D:<

steverules_2
I dunno him that well, he doesn't bother me erm

That ACDC Chick
cause hes mostly over on Foxy's forums

steverules_2
You rarely go there

That ACDC Chick
cause its about as active as this place on a good day erm

steverules_2
Not many people on here anymore...I remember when this place used to be alive and electric

That ACDC Chick
me too weep

steverules_2
What happened?

That ACDC Chick
oh you know, the usual
crazy mods and even crazier posters causing shit to hit the fan awehawe

steverules_2
Thats what would make me stick around

That ACDC Chick
yeah, id be sitting on the sidelines just watching
but i didnt even see most of it go down cause i was still in school at the time and one day i get on during class and BAM! the millionth post thread is closed, then opened again, then closed for good sad

steverules_2
All the interesting people got perma banned, I mean there are some still around but...

That ACDC Chick
yeah, foxy was cool, then he went stupid and got himself banned awehawe

steverules_2
Created a second account whilst banned, the drama on here used to be epic and sooo much fun...the arguments were hilarious

That ACDC Chick
i think he only started arguments for the hell of it
no reason at all, he was kind of an *******, but still cool

steverules_2
He made me lol, me and him were kinda friends

That ACDC Chick
we were cool, the occasional argument over music and grammar, but still cool

it was Slay that always pissed me off though
he still comes around, but only once in a blue moon

steverules_2
He got a life...

That ACDC Chick
*sigh* i still remember when me, welshie and Foxy listened to 21st CB simultaneously sad
sure it was GD shit, but it was still fun

steverules_2
You and walshy used to get on?

That ACDC Chick
it was before he had the hots for me and was one of them moments when i wasnt all too bothered by him

steverules_2
Wow....hard to believe...when did you join?

~Wålshy~
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
*sigh* i still remember when me, welshie and Foxy listened to 21st CB simultaneously sad
sure it was GD shit, but it was still fun that was the best happy

we should all just change our locations to "living in the past" and whine about how it was better back in the day

~Wålshy~
it was before he had the hots for me and was one of them moments when i wasnt all too bothered by him you had the 'hots' for me first you know always asking for my dick

That ACDC Chick

LanceWindu
I hate when mommy and daddy fight.

~Wålshy~
join what? confused

puh-then-lease
you were the one always asking for my **** awehawe you wanted me since day one babe don't deny it

steverules_2
join what? confused

The forum...

That ACDC Chick
The forum...
June 29th, 2004

steverules_2
Wow...i thought it was later...

That ACDC Chick
nope, ive been sighned up here since my very first computer
i found this place while looking up stuff about Freddy vs Jason and when i was a n00b i would post in all caps and stick around the Anime Forum and the Horror Forum

steverules_2
I found the place cuz of a friend, I was more in the spiderman forum I guess then I moved up the ranks and became well known in here

That ACDC Chick
points to avatasr
gee, i wonder why roll eyes (sarcastic)

steverules_2
Its what I'm mainly famous for yeah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.