KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Kinda odd moment in town

Kinda odd moment in town
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules_2

Kinda odd moment in town

I am kinda drunk as I write this but not drunk enough, so I was with my friend who's a chick and her mate, and these guys come up and they're like no any good clubs we name a few, one of them high fives her mate and high fives me and he's like 'I like you' and grabs me and tries carrying me away, I was like 'wtf' eventually me and his mates got him off me...he neally ended up fighting his mate.

Anyways, anyone else had a moment like that or more odd whilst out?

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Apr 12th, 2010 11:41 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

People do strange stuff while drunk. The guy seemed nice enough from your anicdote, just having a drunk laugh. I think you may have just taken it too seriously.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2010 11:58 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

quote: (post)
Originally posted by §P0oONY
People do strange stuff while drunk. The guy seemed nice enough from your anicdote, just having a drunk laugh. I think you may have just taken it too seriously.

No I found it funny, he got really pissed of with his mate...he was real serious

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Apr 13th, 2010 12:09 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mikeydude
Cleveland is the Reason.

I had a really good friend do that to me, she said that she liked me, and i told her she was drunk. But it ended up she really did like me. And i didnt want to do anything because she was drunk and she had a boyfriend who hated/still hates me. And well we dated and broke up about 3months later.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2010 02:06 AM
mikeydude is currently offline Click here to Send mikeydude a Private Message Find more posts by mikeydude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Did it turn out she had a penis?

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Apr 13th, 2010 07:19 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Hooray, underaged drinking...

Old Post Apr 13th, 2010 07:28 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Its 18 here in the UK roll eyes (sarcastic) How many people here think I'm from the US?

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Apr 13th, 2010 07:32 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by steverules_2
Its 18 here in the UK roll eyes (sarcastic) How many people here think I'm from the US?

That's good, here every goddamn teen thinks they're cool cuz they're breaking the over 21 rule. Shit gets annoying. You should see what it's like.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2010 07:34 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by Scythe
That's good, here every goddamn teen thinks they're cool cuz they're breaking the over 21 rule. Shit gets annoying. You should see what it's like.

There's probably some documentary about it somewhere. I admit I used to drink before I was legal but never a lot and I never got drunk or go over the top erm Some people I see though are like 16 and getting completely wasted and think its cool which it isn't. I don't like getting drunk cause you have no idea what you did the next morning and you wake feeling like your brain was put in a blender.

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Apr 13th, 2010 07:41 AM
Scythe
The Goat

There's probably some documentary about it somewhere. I admit I used to drink before I was legal but never a lot and I never got drunk or go over the top erm Some people I see though are like 16 and getting completely wasted and think its cool which it isn't. I don't like getting drunk cause you have no idea what you did the next morning and you wake feeling like your brain was put in a blender.

Few months ago, some friends and I went to the movies. My bud brought his kid-brother, he's like 16. Well, we watched the movie, and were planning on driving back to a party, then we realized his kid-brother skipped the movie entirely to stay in the back seat of my car drinking all the booze we had bought for the party. He puked gallons in my car, and I forced him to pay me $186 bucks for a complete detailing and brand new backseat cuz I don't f*ck around. All my buds and I think he's a goddamn moron, the kids his age who go to school with him, consider him a legend though, and I thought to myself........ This is how people like Walshy get their ego inflated....

Old Post Apr 13th, 2010 07:46 AM
steverules_2

Throwing up from overdrinking isn't exactly my idea of someone being a legend thats my idea of someone who belongs in an American Pie movie, give it a few years he's be in American Pie 15 or something

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Apr 13th, 2010 07:48 AM
Scythe
The Goat

That's what I'm saying. I don't know what the big deal was. Later that night we were kinda worried he was gonna get sick and have to go to the hospital cuz of alcohol poisoning.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2010 07:53 AM
steverules_2

What booze had he drunk? And what was the film?

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Apr 13th, 2010 07:57 AM
Scythe
The Goat

What booze had he drunk? And what was the film?

He drank my entire bottle of Patron, and I don't know what the other guys bought, we went to go see Legion.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2010 08:03 AM
steverules_2

Why'd he drink them all? Did he think it would be cool? Cuz being $186 short after that isn't cool

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Apr 13th, 2010 08:09 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Why'd he drink them all? Did he think it would be cool? Cuz being $186 short after that isn't cool

I have no idea, he just did. When we left the theater, he was just sittin' there all full of puke. My two friends had to call a cab, cuz they refused to sit back there with him all covered in puke, and my friend, Ashley, was driving cuz I had to keep talking to him. It seemed like he was drifting in out of a coma, and the whole time he thought he was the joker or some shit, he must've quoted Ledger like sixty times. I thought he was gonna die, either that or his parents were gonna kill him.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2010 08:13 AM
steverules_2

Originally posted by Scythe
I have no idea, he just did. When we left the theater, he was just sittin' there all full of puke. My two friends had to call a cab, cuz they refused to sit back there with him all covered in puke, and my friend, Ashley, was driving cuz I had to keep talking to him. It seemed like he was drifting in out of a coma, and the whole time he thought he was the joker or some shit, he must've quoted Ledger like sixty times. I thought he was gonna die, either that or his parents were gonna kill him.

How much did he drink?

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Apr 13th, 2010 08:20 AM
Scythe
The Goat

How much did he drink?

I have no idea, out of all the stuff in my car, I did notably see my empty bottle of patron, and about I'd say seven beers. From that, I don't know if the stuff in the seperate bags was just puked on or empty bottles. We just threw everything away, ain't no one gonna drink something that's been puked on.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2010 08:23 AM
steverules_2

I've only ever seen someone throw up once from over drinking and thats whilst I was in a pub, was looking around and just saw this guy throw up on the floor...think I was the only one who noticed...lucky me I've been told I'm fairly more fun when drunk but tbh I don't like getting drunk erm

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Apr 13th, 2010 08:26 AM
Scythe
The Goat

I've only ever seen someone throw up once from over drinking and thats whilst I was in a pub, was looking around and just saw this guy throw up on the floor...think I was the only one who noticed...lucky me I've been told I'm fairly more fun when drunk but tbh I don't like getting drunk erm

I'm the same way. I drink a lot, but I can tolerate it. I first noticed this like at my friend's birthday party, I wanted to get sh*tfaced along with my buds, but I just couldn't. After awhile, I just got a migraine and then it went away. Then again, I'm used to drinking hard shit like home-made tequila and mixtures of drinks that have been said to make people blind, obviously myths since I can still see, but after all that, a few drinks at a friend's house is nothing.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2010 08:30 AM