Yujiro Hanma vs Historys Strongest Disciple Kenichi verse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
all of the disciples only (yomi included). the only masters allowed in this fight are Apachai and Sakaki.

hope this is a fair fight, otherwise I got to start thinking about these things a hell of a lot more.

NemeBro
I am actually completely up ta date on Kenichi.

What can Yujiro do?

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by NemeBro
I am actually completely up ta date on Kenichi.

What can Yujiro do?

1. In 14 years old, He defeated the entire USA army in Vietnam war. And he fight them all bare-handed.
2. His punch stopped an earthquake.
3. Stopped a giant arrow at a very close range.
4. Swims in a pool with 26 miles per hour water cycle and he swims against the water flow. Even he said it's a summer vacation for him.
5. Defeated a Dinosaur-sized elephant.
6. Defeated a boxing champion with one finger.

And many many more feats. I can't remember all of them. Overall, he is really inhuman.

NemeBro
The only character from Kenichi who even MIGHT be a match for that is "The Invincible Superman" Hayato Furinji, and even that may be stretching it.

Luke Cage
It's between Yujiro Hanma vs Hayato imo.

cdtm
The earthquake punch is treated like a huge outlier most places.

If you haven't got around to reading Baki, I'd recommend it. It's very very fast reading, I'm already up to the 150's and started reading a few days ago.

It kind of becomes a completely different manga, after the focus switch's to teen Baki, where a lot of the more interesting stuff happens.

socool8520
Meh...I think Garou has it. He's fast which Genos has always had a problem with, and Garou's ability to basically evolve through each fight is hard to stop. The only people to really hand him his ass is Saitama, the head monster, and that Dog guy iirc. Genos just always seems to be a step below the stronger bad guys.

my bad wrong thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.