KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Yujiro Hanma vs Historys Strongest Disciple Kenichi verse

Yujiro Hanma vs Historys Strongest Disciple Kenichi verse
Started by: danteiscool

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
danteiscool

Yujiro Hanma vs Historys Strongest Disciple Kenichi verse

all of the disciples only (yomi included). the only masters allowed in this fight are Apachai and Sakaki.

hope this is a fair fight, otherwise I got to start thinking about these things a hell of a lot more.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2010 03:27 AM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I am actually completely up ta date on Kenichi.

What can Yujiro do?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 05:07 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
I am actually completely up ta date on Kenichi.

What can Yujiro do?

1. In 14 years old, He defeated the entire USA army in Vietnam war. And he fight them all bare-handed.
2. His punch stopped an earthquake.
3. Stopped a giant arrow at a very close range.
4. Swims in a pool with 26 miles per hour water cycle and he swims against the water flow. Even he said it's a summer vacation for him.
5. Defeated a Dinosaur-sized elephant.
6. Defeated a boxing champion with one finger.

And many many more feats. I can't remember all of them. Overall, he is really inhuman.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 05:58 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

The only character from Kenichi who even MIGHT be a match for that is "The Invincible Superman" Hayato Furinji, and even that may be stretching it.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 08:41 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ImmortalIronMan

It's between Yujiro Hanma vs Hayato imo.

Old Post May 7th, 2010 05:06 PM
ImmortalIronMan is currently offline Click here to Send ImmortalIronMan a Private Message Find more posts by ImmortalIronMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

The earthquake punch is treated like a huge outlier most places.

If you haven't got around to reading Baki, I'd recommend it. It's very very fast reading, I'm already up to the 150's and started reading a few days ago.

It kind of becomes a completely different manga, after the focus switch's to teen Baki, where a lot of the more interesting stuff happens.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 31st, 2019 12:30 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Meh...I think Garou has it. He's fast which Genos has always had a problem with, and Garou's ability to basically evolve through each fight is hard to stop. The only people to really hand him his ass is Saitama, the head monster, and that Dog guy iirc. Genos just always seems to be a step below the stronger bad guys.

my bad wrong thread

Last edited by socool8520 on May 31st, 2019 at 08:03 AM

Old Post May 31st, 2019 08:01 AM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote