Bullseye versus Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
So Bullseye arrives in town looking for Elektra, only to find that Batman waiting for him.

Scenario one: TDK Batman is wearing the lighter Bat suit, he has batarangs, his harpoon gun thingie, all the standard gear he carries in his utility belt. Bullseye has an unlimited amount of Shurikens and throwing knives (He is wearing a vest like the big Mexican knife thrower had in "Desperado", chocked full of throwing knives.)

They fight on the street, at night, where Bullseye killed Natchios. Morals are off, Batman is out for blood.

Scenario two: Same as one, but morals are on for Batman, he won't kill, he will try to apprehend Bullseye.

Both scenarios, Bullseye....well, he has no morals, sick bastard.

Robtard
Oh, didn't see this coming. <--- sarcasm

WickedDynamite
Batman both scenerios FTW!

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
Oh, didn't see this coming.
That's what she said! aha! laughing

I think Batman wins this (both scens). I don't remember BE being able to making rapid dead-eye shots....enough to keep up with pewpman.

WickedDynamite
Bullseye only beat up a girl and a blind guy.

WOW!

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon

I don't remember BE being able to making rapid dead-eye shots....enough to keep up with pewpman.

He put 5-7 straightened paperclips into a guys throat in a few seconds.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
He put 5-7 straightened paperclips into a guys throat in a few seconds. laughing laughing laughing

Dang. Pwned.

Bat's goes down faster than a crack-ho.

Rogue Jedi
If it goes h2h, Bullseye is done for, but I don't see it getting to that point. Batman will sooner or later show his face, and Bullseye will nail him.

Robtard
Bullseye was comparable to DD in H2H, he's got greater than human levels of speed and agility; Batman isn't taking him out with fist.

Rogue Jedi
But Bat has his armor, he can take a helluva beating then BAM, elbow to the face, BAM, body shot, BAM uppercut.

Robtard
Bullseye was fast enough to match DD's attacks and not get hit all that much. He was also fast and agile enough to catch falling glass (while avoiding a rainfall of it) and make stacks out of it.

Batman's not likely going to touch him all that much.

Rogue Jedi
In either scenario? Morals on or off?

Robtard
Can't kill or knock-out, what you have trouble hitting. Don't think it will be over in a minute, but it is what it is.

Rogue Jedi
Perhaps we should move the battle into a building? Somewhere Bat can stealth?

Robtard
Obviously he has a much better chance then.

I thought BE could catch objects thrown in mid-flight, so a thrown batarang likely just end up in Batman's eye.

Rogue Jedi
Help me out then, *****.

Impediment
Bullseye nalied a fly with a syringe whilst bedridden.

Bullseye kills bats.

/thread.

Impediment
Anyone who argues my post is nothing more than a dumb fanboy.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
If it goes h2h, Bullseye is done for, but I don't see it getting to that point. Batman will sooner or later show his face, and Bullseye will nail him.

This.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Impediment
Anyone who argues my post is nothing more than a dumb fanboy. Batman has a bigger penis.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.