KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Bullseye versus Batman

Bullseye versus Batman
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bullseye versus Batman

So Bullseye arrives in town looking for Elektra, only to find that Batman waiting for him.

Scenario one: TDK Batman is wearing the lighter Bat suit, he has batarangs, his harpoon gun thingie, all the standard gear he carries in his utility belt. Bullseye has an unlimited amount of Shurikens and throwing knives (He is wearing a vest like the big Mexican knife thrower had in "Desperado", chocked full of throwing knives.)

They fight on the street, at night, where Bullseye killed Natchios. Morals are off, Batman is out for blood.

Scenario two: Same as one, but morals are on for Batman, he won't kill, he will try to apprehend Bullseye.

Both scenarios, Bullseye....well, he has no morals, sick bastard.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2010 05:37 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Bullseye versus Batman

Oh, didn't see this coming. <--- sarcasm

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 27th, 2010 06:29 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Batman both scenerios FTW!

[/thread]

Old Post Apr 27th, 2010 06:41 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Re: Re: Bullseye versus Batman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Oh, didn't see this coming.

That's what she said! aha! laughing

I think Batman wins this (both scens). I don't remember BE being able to making rapid dead-eye shots....enough to keep up with pewpman.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2010 06:46 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Bullseye only beat up a girl and a blind guy.

WOW!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2010 06:47 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Re: Re: Bullseye versus Batman

Originally posted by dadudemon

I don't remember BE being able to making rapid dead-eye shots....enough to keep up with pewpman.

He put 5-7 straightened paperclips into a guys throat in a few seconds.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2010 06:59 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Re: Re: Re: Re: Bullseye versus Batman

Originally posted by Robtard
He put 5-7 straightened paperclips into a guys throat in a few seconds.
laughing laughing laughing

Dang. Pwned.

Bat's goes down faster than a crack-ho.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2010 07:00 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

If it goes h2h, Bullseye is done for, but I don't see it getting to that point. Batman will sooner or later show his face, and Bullseye will nail him.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2010 08:30 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Bullseye was comparable to DD in H2H, he's got greater than human levels of speed and agility; Batman isn't taking him out with fist.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2010 08:33 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

But Bat has his armor, he can take a helluva beating then BAM, elbow to the face, BAM, body shot, BAM uppercut.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2010 08:35 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Bullseye was fast enough to match DD's attacks and not get hit all that much. He was also fast and agile enough to catch falling glass (while avoiding a rainfall of it) and make stacks out of it.

Batman's not likely going to touch him all that much.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2010 08:40 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

In either scenario? Morals on or off?

Old Post Apr 27th, 2010 08:52 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Can't kill or knock-out, what you have trouble hitting. Don't think it will be over in a minute, but it is what it is.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2010 08:58 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Perhaps we should move the battle into a building? Somewhere Bat can stealth?

Old Post Apr 27th, 2010 09:03 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Obviously he has a much better chance then.

I thought BE could catch objects thrown in mid-flight, so a thrown batarang likely just end up in Batman's eye.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2010 09:07 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Help me out then, *****.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2010 09:08 PM
Impediment
Endless

Bullseye nalied a fly with a syringe whilst bedridden.

Bullseye kills bats.

/thread.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Apr 27th, 2010 11:57 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Anyone who argues my post is nothing more than a dumb fanboy.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Apr 27th, 2010 11:58 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
If it goes h2h, Bullseye is done for, but I don't see it getting to that point. Batman will sooner or later show his face, and Bullseye will nail him.

This.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2010 12:00 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Impediment
Anyone who argues my post is nothing more than a dumb fanboy.
Batman has a bigger penis.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2010 12:10 AM