Hyper-Conservatives Revamp Oklahoma Abortion Law

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Kandy
Basically now in Oklahoma, if you want to get an abortion you have to jump through numerous hoops in order to try and guilt-trip you out of having it, such as having to look at a fetal picture of your child and identifying it's organs and features first. Also, doctors are allowed to lie to you now if telling you the truth might cause you to have an abortion, and can't be charged with malpractice.

Basically, it's just all kinds of ****ed up. And there are other bills on the way that are even worse.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/28/us/28abortion.html?hp

Robtard
Yeah, lame. I think they should just continue to allow abortion clinics to market their wares in a fun fashion and actively try to convince women to go through the abortion. Someone's gotta feed the monkey.

Red Nemesis
Your sarcasm is misplaced.

Robtard
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
Your sarcasm is misplaced.

Considering there is hidden video of abortion clinic staff doing their best to convince women that the abortion they're considering is a good thing and should be done(instead of just staying the **** out of the decision), it's not entirely sarcasm; as abortion is big business, $$$, dude.

Ordo
I'd like to use ultrasound to try to find these politicians's brains.

dadudemon
This is why abortion should be allowed:

ULuiP8CJ4SI

no expression

Yes, that's a little fat girl, possessed by Satan.

Ordo
that aint baby fat either...

...and thats really scary.

King Kandy
I doubt this will hold up in court well. Thought today the supreme court pretty much canceled out the establishment clause, so anything's possible.

Ms.Marvel
Originally posted by dadudemon

no expression

i dont think its possible to know that your child is possessed by the devil until after its born. no expression

StyleTime
no expression

That thing scared the shit out of me. Can you imagine if you woke up one night with that thing coming at you?eek

What exactly were you searching for when you ran across this disturbing video?

Bouboumaster
Abortion is a good thing, because, with that, we don't have to "accidently" push the woman in the stairs, ou "tripping" and giving her the elbow drop.

Sorry, it was only black humor, I swear!

Enyalus
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
I feel you mah brotha. Wurd.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Enyalus
I feel you mah brotha. Wurd.

Oops, bad translation! It's "dark humor" I think. In french, we say "humour noir" for gross jokes.

Enyalus
Go Canadiens. And stuff.

-Pr-

ULuiP8CJ4SI

no expression

i don't get it. seriously.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
i dont think its possible to know that your child is possessed by the devil until after its born. no expression

I disagree: have you watched any horror movies? laughing

Originally posted by StyleTime
That thing scared the shit out of me. Can you imagine if you woke up one night with that thing coming at you?eek

What exactly were you searching for when you ran across this disturbing video?

I wasn't searching for it: my coworker sent it to me, and thought it was funny. I did not get any lulz: it scared me.

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Abortion is a good thing, because, with that, we don't have to "accidently" push the woman in the stairs, ou "tripping" and giving her the elbow drop.

crylaugh

Elbow drop?

crylaughcrylaughcrylaugh

Originally posted by -Pr-
i don't get it. seriously.

That baby was freakin' me out: like she was possessed. The humans should retain as many rights as possible to abort because demon babies, like the one in the vid, exist. It was a joke.

Ms.Marvel
I disagree: have you watched any horror movies? laughing

laughing out loud

King Kandy
Boy, this one got derailed before it even started.

inimalist
Originally posted by King Kandy
Boy, this one got derailed before it even started.

way to try and have a serious conversation

StyleTime
It was dadudemon's fault, King Kandy.

biscuits

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.