Marcus Wright vs Marcus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
ko, kill cis on morality on...

Marcus Wright
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=marcus+terminator+salvation&aq=0

Marcus Corvinus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PbW8tjFhiw&feature=related

fight is in the final scene from the terminator base in slavation..

Marcus is told what he is and decides to fight skynet and find connor...

Marcus Corvinus has bn held in one of the labs when he wakes up and is hungry and pissed...

skynet found marcus corvinus and wanted to experiment on him and turn him into a cyborg but it never happen due to circumstances.

they run into each other fight is on..

Rogue Jedi
Corvinus.

KingD19
Yeah, the hybrid vampire council member wins. He shoulder rammed a truck, he yanked a helicopter out of flight, lifted a wall that had to weight at least 20 tons, etc...

McNasty996
but how could he permeninently put wright down if he doesnt know about the heart and i wonder how strong wright is overall his only feat to my rememberince is him tossing around the t-rip for a short while

KingD19
Well since Wright doesn't have any real feats, then it can be assumed that his strength is below Corvinus', who had a few great ones. And you could potentially rip him apart, stab him with his wing tips, or just beat on him until he deactivates for good.

Robtard
Cyborg did tank a landmine, a napalm strike and the T-800 wasn't able to put him down the old-fashioned way, had to target his one weak spot, which he deduced through a scan.

Guy certainly isn't just some metal to be ripped apart. Also safe to assume he's equal in strength to the T-800, has he was matching/trading blows.

BruceSkywalker
I'd say Corvinus

McNasty996
Originally posted by Robtard
Cyborg did tank a landmine, a napalm strike and the T-800 wasn't able to put him down the old-fashioned way, had to target his one weak spot, which he deduced through a scan.

Guy certainly isn't just some metal to be ripped apart. Also safe to assume he's equal in strength to the T-800, has he was matching/trading blows.

Thats somehwat what i was thinking about because i dont see corvenus easily ripping apart marcus, Im just wondering if wright will be able to crush corvenus' hands or head
Just a thought, but i could be wrong, im open to suggestion

KingD19
Marcus could always fly him a few hundred feet up, then drop him.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by KingD19
Yeah, the hybrid vampire council member wins. He shoulder rammed a truck, he yanked a helicopter out of flight, lifted a wall that had to weight at least 20 tons, etc... regen FTW.

King Castle
cant decide need robtard to convince me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.