KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Marcus Wright vs Marcus

who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Marcus Wright ftw Terminator 1 50.00%
Marcus Corvinus ftw Evolution 1 50.00%
Total: 2 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Marcus Wright vs Marcus
Started by: Wild Shadow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Marcus Wright vs Marcus

ko, kill cis on morality on...

Marcus Wright
http://www.youtube.com/results?sear...vation&aq=0

Marcus Corvinus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PbW...feature=related

fight is in the final scene from the terminator base in slavation..

Marcus is told what he is and decides to fight skynet and find connor...

Marcus Corvinus has bn held in one of the labs when he wakes up and is hungry and pissed...

skynet found marcus corvinus and wanted to experiment on him and turn him into a cyborg but it never happen due to circumstances.

they run into each other fight is on..

Old Post May 10th, 2010 03:34 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Corvinus.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 10th, 2010 04:58 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Yeah, the hybrid vampire council member wins. He shoulder rammed a truck, he yanked a helicopter out of flight, lifted a wall that had to weight at least 20 tons, etc...

Old Post May 10th, 2010 05:17 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McNasty996

but how could he permeninently put wright down if he doesnt know about the heart and i wonder how strong wright is overall his only feat to my rememberince is him tossing around the t-rip for a short while

Old Post May 13th, 2010 02:03 PM
McNasty996 is currently offline Click here to Send McNasty996 a Private Message Find more posts by McNasty996 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Well since Wright doesn't have any real feats, then it can be assumed that his strength is below Corvinus', who had a few great ones. And you could potentially rip him apart, stab him with his wing tips, or just beat on him until he deactivates for good.

Old Post May 13th, 2010 04:01 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Cyborg did tank a landmine, a napalm strike and the T-800 wasn't able to put him down the old-fashioned way, had to target his one weak spot, which he deduced through a scan.

Guy certainly isn't just some metal to be ripped apart. Also safe to assume he's [about] equal in strength to the T-800, has he was matching/trading blows.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on May 13th, 2010 at 06:37 PM

Old Post May 13th, 2010 06:35 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I'd say Corvinus

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 13th, 2010 07:17 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McNasty996

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Cyborg did tank a landmine, a napalm strike and the T-800 wasn't able to put him down the old-fashioned way, had to target his one weak spot, which he deduced through a scan.

Guy certainly isn't just some metal to be ripped apart. Also safe to assume he's [about] equal in strength to the T-800, has he was matching/trading blows.

Thats somehwat what i was thinking about because i dont see corvenus easily ripping apart marcus, Im just wondering if wright will be able to crush corvenus' hands or head
Just a thought, but i could be wrong, im open to suggestion

Old Post May 13th, 2010 07:56 PM
McNasty996 is currently offline Click here to Send McNasty996 a Private Message Find more posts by McNasty996 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Marcus could always fly him a few hundred feet up, then drop him.

Old Post May 13th, 2010 08:38 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
Yeah, the hybrid vampire council member wins. He shoulder rammed a truck, he yanked a helicopter out of flight, lifted a wall that had to weight at least 20 tons, etc...
regen FTW.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 14th, 2010 04:18 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

cant decide need robtard to convince me

Old Post Jan 5th, 2011 07:50 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote