Clarence Boddicker versus Jack Travis...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Clarence Boddicker learns a dirty cop named Jack Travis is trying to take over his territory. He decides to pay Jack a visit at home.

Boddicker knocks on the door of Jack's home, Jack's bodyguard answers, and.....well, here:

dV28wGVtxRw&feature=related

The hookers that Jack was entertaining leave. Jack, behind the bar making a drink, laughs and asks who the hell Boddicker thinks he is.

Boddicker grins, says "your worst nightmare", and blows the head off the bodyguard.

Jack ducks behind the bar and draws his revolver, Boddicker ducks behind a pillar and jacks home a new round in his gauge.

Who wins to become the solo crime boss of old Detroit? They each have a gauge and a revolver, no cop killers for Jack.

Sadako of Girth
Boddicker. Hes from the LW universe's future, timewise, has a better gun...
His cop killing cred is in good standing.

Travis was nothing special: He was just good enough to beat Riggs, but against Boddicker he'll be asked "Can you flyyyyyyyy, Travis...?"

Rogue Jedi
Bitches leave. Boddicker.

Sadako of Girth
Why gimp Jack's Cop Killers though......?

Is it because an Ungimped Boddicker would has been an unfair mismatch given Boddiker's Cobra assault cannon?

steverules_2
Jack Travis? Who's that?

Sadako of Girth
Answer A:
Exactly!

Answer B:
Lethal Weapon 3 Villian.

Former old school cop gone bad.

Impediment
Clarence had a hand grenade in this scene when he killed Bob Morton.

BruceSkywalker
Clarence too damn easy..

cobra assault cannon would simply blow travis to miniscule pieces of flotsam

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Why gimp Jack's Cop Killers though......?

Is it because an Ungimped Boddicker would has been an unfair mismatch given Boddiker's Cobra assault cannon? Bodd only has a revolver and a gauge here. Besides, wouldn't the cop killers fire right through anything Bodd took cover behind?

Sadako of Girth
He has a grenade there too.
Golden rule, dude.

Otherwise he is gimped.

Copkillers no more effective, being armour piercing rounds, againsta man with no armour than regular rounds.

And Boddicker has a grenades, guns and cobra assault cannons onscreen in the movie.

This was one sided mismatches thread fodder.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
He has a grenade there too.
Golden rule, dude.

Otherwise he is gimped.

Copkillers no more effective, being armour piercing rounds, againsta man with no armour than regular rounds.

And Boddicker has a grenades, guns and cobra assault cannons onscreen in the movie.

This was one sided mismatches thread fodder.

7) When the thread starter makes a new thread, it is very important to cement the conditions of the scenario in the first few posts. This is to avoid confusion and frustration among the other posters. It will not be acceptable for the thread starter to randomly change the conditions of the thread at random intervals. Once the settings/weapons/gear/handicaps/abilities/etc have been cemented in the first few posts of the thread, that is how they will stay. Therefore, be very sure and for certain of how you want your thread to be constructed.

Thread starter decrees what weapons are available. I named a gauge and a revolver.

Sadako of Girth
Yes the same old Gimp loophole you always use to attempt to justify your bias.. *yawn*

Rogue Jedi
Right. Take the two guys, on neutral ground, give them the same weapons, thats gimping. Shame on me.

Clownshoe>>>you.

Sadako of Girth
Yours is the clownshoery. (yet again)

If one had abilities that made the competition ridiculous originally, and you've altered their abilities in anyway (even if in order to make the matchup happen) is a gimpage.
http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/5/l_af18b75c94264b3d90bf4301e77e4b25.jpg

Thats why we havent done "Macaulay Culkin can beat Ironman if only Stark doesnt use the suit, and the match is started with Stark on the floor with MC having already torn his ARC reactor out."

'Cause that would be fu*king DUMB.

http://www.magicity.com/images/ShoeBeesWhtRedstrs.jpg
Thanks for the epic lolz at your stupid clownshoery.

Rogue Jedi
haermm Well **** me for going by forum rules.

Sadako of Girth
Rules that you set up/try to have regineered when it suits you for your own gimpaholic loopholey purpose.

You only seem to interpret things extremely selectively.

Rogue Jedi
Did I give Jack a rail gun and Boddicker a derringer? No, I gave them equal weaponry. I went by forum rules.

Sadako of Girth
Still gimped Boddicker.

How can that be in anyway unclear to you at this point...?
http://www.pic4ever.com/images/297.gif

Rogue Jedi
Nah, I did OK. If I gimped Impediment would let me know.

Hey, I got an idea, report me.

Sadako of Girth
Nahhhhhh thats your trademark, when anyone doesn't play the "RJ gets to control everything/rig games all the time" game.

Besides why should I report people for simply being wrong?

Also you've overused/broken the report button.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, anyway, Boddicker takes this.

Sadako of Girth
With or without your gimpage.

Rogue Jedi
Hey, maybe we should give him Robo's gun!!!

Sadako of Girth
Nope, as much as its your reflex to immediately go into the land of magic bullshit has been noted once again, that never happened in film.

(Unlike Clarence's wielding of pistols, shotguns, a grenade, the Cobra assault cannon. )

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, well, I choose not to give him those weapons here. My thread, my conditions. yes

Rogue Jedi
Scratch that, I knew there was a purpose for an ignore list roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sadako of Girth
If the hat/mask fits.......

http://www.willersproducts.co.uk/images/limages/C%20gimp.jpg

"Yeah, well, I choose not to give him those weapons here. My thread, my conditions. "

Yeah but you mean it like you get to say who wins... especially proven wrong.
At least your agenda is now revealed.

Youre just a little hitler power freak in your own fantasy world where you can never be wrong. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Scratch that, I knew there was a purpose for an ignore list roll eyes (sarcastic)

Awesome.... Hopefully you'll stick to that this time.

You broke your promise last time. eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.