Ben Richards versus Douglas Quaid....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Ben Richards (The Running Man) escapes the airport scene and is running throughout the city, still wearing his tacky ass Hawaiian shirt. He needs a car. He sees a car stopped at a stop sign and decides to take it.

The driver just so happens to be Douglas Quaid from "Total Recall." Quaid is in super badass spy mode, on the run from Cohaggen and his cronies. He is on his way to find transportation to Mars.

Ben opens the door and says "I need your car, geet out."

Quaid looks him up and down and says "But ahm goeeng to Mahs."

Ben, frustrated, says "Bullsheet!!!" and yanks Quaid out of the car. Ben fights back, and an all out h2h battle ensues.

Who wins? The Running man, or the Butcher of Bakersfield?

jaden101
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
"But ahm goeeng to Mahs."

laughing

Quaid wins using the "Hahaha...You think this is the real Quaid?...It is" trick.

Shit, ****...Shit****...No that wouldn't work.

Richards wins cos he has funnier killing one-liners.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by jaden101
laughing

Quaid wins using the "Hahaha...You think this is the real Quaid?...It is" trick.

Shit, ****...Shit****...No that wouldn't work.

Richards wins cos he has funnier killing one-liners. I think Ben's shirt blinds Quaid.

K-Dog
Haha, Quaid survived being on an air-less Mars for several seconds with his eys bugging out of his head. But Richards was "one mean MF-er" according to the old lady when she was predicting who would make the next kill.

I gotta say Richards--he beat too many stalkers 1 on 1.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.