Transformers versus Terminators....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Sam Whitwicky has been targetted for Termination. Skynet sends back three Terminators. One T 850, one T 1000, and one TX. Along with them, three Moto Terminators are send to assist them (forget the rules of Terminator time travel, just go with, act as if Skynet has refined it so that Moto Terminators can time travel also.)

Sam is at home, hanging out with young John Connor (Rise of the Machines version). Bumblebee is in the garage, the Arcee twins with him, Mudflap and Skids in the driveway. Bumblebee somehow gets wind of the Terminators, who will be there any minute, gets Sam, and hauls ass to keep Sam safe. Tthe Arcee twins, Mudflap and Skids are right behind Bumblebee.

The three Terminators, riding the Moto Terminators, close the gap and are right on their ass, and they open fire.

Can Bumblebee and his Autobot comrades keep Sam and Connor safe, or do the Terminators succeed in killing them? John Connor is riding shotgun with Sam inside Bee. Sam and Connor are both wearing bulletproof vests, and have a duffel bag loaded with machine guns, handguns, shotguns, grenade launchers, and RPG's. The T 850 and the T 1000 are armed each with a grenade launcher, an MP5, and a handgun. The TX has her energy weapons.

Sadako of Girth
Bumblebee Pwns and rolls out.

*End of thread*

Esomark
Spite-orama.

Rogue Jedi
How so? TX's energy weapons are fanfriggintastic. How do the autobots take out 1000?

the ninjak
Cool idea but the twins destroy the cycles fast and force the Terminators on foot.

The T850 dies quick as the twins destroy it. And Bumblebee gets Connor to a safe spot then joins the fray. The T1000 will be a hard kill as the twins scan both and send info to Bumblebee.

The TX could very well take one of the down with her EMP gun but that will only work once as she is blown away.

Realizing that the remaining Terminators are tough kills and agile. Bumblebee could decide to initiate a retrieval of Connor and Sam and escape.

Either way the kids live.

Rogue Jedi
You gotta remember that whilst in pursuit, the Moto's have missiles and guns.

Robtard
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Bumblebee Pwns and rolls out.

*End of thread*

This.

steverules_2
Bumblebee, dude is a total beast, he'll even lubricate on them like he did that dude in the movie

Rogue Jedi
So when TX blasts BB dead center with her energy weapon, he lol's?

Sadako of Girth
Yep, judging by the amount of times we see TFS survive hits from Energy weapons greater than the Terminator chick dishes out.

Hell even the Pretender chick in ROTF could probably get in there and give it a go against a T3 chick and be ok.

Oh....and its Witwicky.

Darth Martin
Bumblebee solos.

KingD19
Optimus Prime Pulse Rifle>>>>>>TX Energy weapon

Megatron's Fusion Cannon>>>>>TX Energy weapon

etc....

And a T-1000 is easy to take out, high heat, Bumblebee's cannon, or even the twins cannons are enough.

And BTW, Arcee was comprised of triplets, not twins.

And I have a feeling TF's are shielded from EMP's, since Blackout didn't damage himself when he used it, and didn't both using it against the Autobots.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by KingD19
Optimus Prime Pulse Rifle>>>>>>TX Energy weapon

Megatron's Fusion Cannon>>>>>TX Energy weapon

etc....

And a T-1000 is easy to take out, high heat, Bumblebee's cannon, or even the twins cannons are enough.

And BTW, Arcee was comprised of triplets, not twins.

And I have a feeling TF's are shielded from EMP's, since Blackout didn't damage himself when he used it, and didn't both using it against the Autobots.

Originally posted by Darth Martin
Bumblebee solos.

QFT

Impediment
I say that all of the Bayformers are too much for the Terminators.

Lower the Bayformers' roster, and we'll see how one-sided this is.

KingD19
Even if it's just Bumblebee, he goes all...I'm a Transformer ninja on their asses.

Sadako of Girth
Yeah in addition to being much more heavily armed, physically strong etc (Different Blasters, rockets etc) he moves bloody fast for something that big too.

Way too fast for any human sized terminator we've seen yet.

The Terminators totally pwn the Autobot at speech, though.

KingD19
By the end of TF1, Bumblebee could speak, and by 2 Ratchet had fully repaired his vocal box.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Impediment
I say that all of the Bayformers are too much for the Terminators.

Lower the Bayformers' roster, and we'll see how one-sided this is. Remove BB from the equation then?

KingD19
Arcee and the twins are still enough, or even slightly too much. A couple of their shots hurt Devastator.

Rogue Jedi
I think TX is sexy. Just saying.

Sadako of Girth
Arcee and the twins are still enough, or even slightly too much. A couple of their shots hurt Devastator.

QFT

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I think TX is sexy. Just saying.

So you basically admit that you fancy someone, so you want that character to win in the thread despite all contravening logic and just blindly soldier on gimping..

All those Harry Potter/Riggs threads and butthurt suddenly make sense.

This thread logic + identical HP threads = RJ loves Harry.

dadudemon
I don't get it: I thought this was a landslide victory for Skynet.

And, from my perspective, the only way to take out the T-1000 is to dissolve him in molten metal. Nothing in the film was ever stated or implied that a high heat energy blast would take him out. At worst, he'd splatter and pull himself back together. Where are the formers going to get the vat with molten metal in it, from?

Also, I think the TX solos. Just assimilates the bayformers.

Also, that plasma rifle is really strong n'stuff.

Can we get some vid demos of the TX? I'm willing to eat my words if proved wrong.

KingD19
The heat output from the TF's weapons should be enough to take him out, they were leaving each other smoldering and cherry red hot when they were shooting each other.

Nothing shows TX can assimilate technology that's millions if not billions of years ahead of Skynet. That's like thinking a desktop with Windows 95 can make a Macbook it's little b*tch.

The twins got some pretty strong blasters, Bumblebee's is crazy strong, but I can't remember anything about Arcee.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by dadudemon

And, from my perspective, the only way to take out the T-1000 is to dissolve him in molten metal. Nothing in the film was ever stated or implied that a high heat energy blast would take him out. At worst, he'd splatter and pull himself back together. Where are the formers going to get the vat with molten metal in it, from?

Also, that plasma rifle is really strong n'stuff.

Can we get some vid demos of the TX? I'm willing to eat my words if proved wrong.

These Transformers could freeze it very easily then fly it into the surface of a sun. The massive heat and gravity there should do it nicely.
Besides TF weapons may actually be that hot.

Sadako of Girth
By the end of TF1, Bumblebee could speak, and by 2 Ratchet had fully repaired his vocal box.

...and yet by the start of Revenge of the Fallen, he could no longer speak again.

http://www.pic4ever.com/images/character0114.gif

Sadako of Girth

Thst wouldn't work with large Autobots.
TX has a skeleton. and can only imitate things of equivalent mass anyhow..... And cant imitate complex moving mechanical parts also.

But it might work imitating the outer shell of that tonguey pretender chick from Sam's college though.

chomperx9
imagine in terminator salvation if skynet took over the autobots from transformers. by by there would be no resistance

Sadako of Girth
I dont think Skynet speaks Cybertronian, for starters.

Not to mention that transformers aren't programmable.

I think a battle between one those big Transformer imitation big bastards we saw in Salvation verses Prime would be epic.

chomperx9
I dont think Skynet speaks Cybertronian, for starters.

Not to mention that transformers aren't programmable.

I think a battle between one those big Transformer imitation big bastards we saw in Salvation verses Prime would be epic. skynet can take over any machine.

KingD19
Originally posted by chomperx9
skynet can take over any machine.

You know how ridiculous it sounds when you say Skynet can take over extremely advanced mechanical life forms that are billions of years more advanced than them?

Sadako of Girth
Only if it is rigged to be guided by a controlling cpu.
Be it hijacking police cars' cruise control or hacking a earthern computer or whatever.

HOWEVER....

We also see that the Transformers hacked and virused earthern computers (And skynet IS one) like hot chainsaws through warm butter at ridiculous speed unfathomable by top military computer analysts.

So in all likelihood, at first interfacing, the TFS cyberPwn skynet, bricking it turning it into a very eleborate and massive networking paperweight.

Sadako of Girth
You know how ridiculous it sounds when you say Skynet can take over extremely advanced mechanical life forms that are billions of years more advanced than them?

Ohhhhhhh how we LOLed at Emmerich for his weak Mac related wankery at the end of ID4.

I agree. To assume that Cyberdyne's prodigal prog could have the upper hand there would be erring towards folly.

BruceSkywalker
...and yet by the start of Revenge of the Fallen, he could no longer speak again.

http://www.pic4ever.com/images/character0114.gif

thats because I was the voice of BB in ROTF big grin

chomperx9
You know how ridiculous it sounds when you say Skynet can take over extremely advanced mechanical life forms that are billions of years more advanced than them? what about brainiac ? would he be able to take over them ?

dadudemon

Alight, now that's rediculous.

Skynet tech is superior to the transformers in most ways. The only thing that they are not superior at: super fast travel. Pretty much everything else, they are superior.

KingD19
Alight, now that's rediculous.

Skynet tech is superior to the transformers in most ways. The only thing that they are not superior at: super fast travel. Pretty much everything else, they are superior.

Seriously? A race of being millions, maybe billions of years old, who are essentially mechanical life-forms, with their own soul/spark are inferior to Skynet? Soundwave was monitoring every computer on Earth, Optimus and the Autobots downloaded every Earth language from the internet as soon as they touched down, etc..... Skynet is nowhere near Transformers technology wise, software wise, or even hardware wise. Transormers can even eat raw metal and other materials to make their own ammo.

Originally posted by chomperx9
what about brainiac ? would he be able to take over them ?

Good question, not sure what the Kryptonian tech level was compared to the Transformer tech.

Ms.Marvel
Seriously? A race of being millions, maybe billions of years old, who are essentially mechanical life-forms, with their own soul/spark are inferior to Skynet? Soundwave was monitoring every computer on Earth, Optimus and the Autobots downloaded every Earth language from the internet as soon as they touched down, etc..... Skynet is nowhere near Transformers technology wise, software wise, or even hardware wise. Transormers can even eat raw metal and other materials to make their own ammo.

we're pretty damn close to having the technology necessary to do most of that stuff now[/i.

its also kind of hard to justify the fellation of cybertronian tech when an army that wasnt even platoon size managed to annihilate most of the decepticons. minus the fallen, earth could have solo'd both the autobots and the decepticons

Sadako of Girth
Welllllllll they didnt.

Rewatch as I did recently, and see the amount of the damage that was done by the autobots.

Ms.Marvel
huh? o.o

dont understand what you mean stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
So you basically admit that you fancy someone, so you want that character to win in the thread despite all contravening logic and just blindly soldier on gimping..

All those Harry Potter/Riggs threads and butthurt suddenly make sense.

This thread logic + identical HP threads = RJ loves Harry. No, silly, it means I love you. Read between the lines, dummy.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
huh? o.o

dont understand what you mean stick out tongue

Meant that most of the damage done to the Decpticons was done by the Autobots.

Except for in the cases of Scorponok (1st movie) and Devstastor (with that rail gun in ROTF).

Sadako of Girth
No, silly, it means I love you. Read between the lines, dummy.

No need for sarcasm.
And I kinda just did actually with 80% certainty of being right too..

Rogue Jedi
No need for sarcasm.
And I kinda just did actually with 80% certainty of being right too.. It's fine, I know you need someone to hack on to feel beter about yourself. There there *pats head*, it'll be OK.

Sadako of Girth
Need? Nah.
Got way to much going on right now to commit to your weird gameage.

You however, definitely need to keep trolling all day with weird fantasy about HP... WAY too much evidence of that to dispute.

Rogue Jedi
See what I mean? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sadako of Girth
Yes of course youre right RJ..... *pats head*

If you need to believe that in order to sleep at night, then fine.

Doesn't make it so though.

Rogue Jedi
roll eyes (sarcastic) Done?

Sadako of Girth
Yes. yes ......you have been.

Rogue Jedi
The heat output from the TF's weapons should be enough to take him out, they were leaving each other smoldering and cherry red hot when they were shooting each other.

Nothing shows TX can assimilate technology that's millions if not billions of years ahead of Skynet. That's like thinking a desktop with Windows 95 can make a Macbook it's little b*tch.

The twins got some pretty strong blasters, Bumblebee's is crazy strong, but I can't remember anything about Arcee. From what I remember, Arcee was just really fast and agile.

Ms.Marvel
Meant that most of the damage done to the Decpticons was done by the Autobots.

Except for in the cases of Scorponok (1st movie) and Devstastor (with that rail gun in ROTF).

oh! that doesnt really matter though does it? as we saw one air strike + a jeep with a 50. cal attached to it was enough to KO a decepticon... so if a little army that isnt even a 1/10000th of the miltary's fully size was able to KO one, what would happen if the world's militaries banded together to fight them off? itd be a slaughter in favor of the humans...

Rogue Jedi
How much damage can a sabot round do compared to TX's energy weapon?

Ms.Marvel
a sabot round is low-tech, its not that impressive. you can put sabot rounds in hunting rifles...

Rogue Jedi
So the TX packs more firepower.

Ms.Marvel
then a sabot round? yeah..

it depends though. sabot rounds come in different sizes. i dont know what size they used against the transformers

Rogue Jedi
Then with one well placed blast, BB is likely to go down, yes?

Sadako of Girth
Different kinda weapon, energy effect.
Depends where he was hit.
He hasnt been taken out with the more powerful TF weapons yet, so TX's little pop gun shouldnt present too much of a problem.
One hit from BB would take out a couple of TXs at a time if they were near each other.

Darth Martin
So the TX packs more firepower. Easily. Her plasma weapon sent the T-850 flying. It'd likely floor the Arcee twins.

Rogue Jedi
Then TX solos.

Quite easily too.

KingD19
TX never went up against the weapons the TF's possess.

dadudemon
Seriously? A race of being millions, maybe billions of years old, who are essentially mechanical life-forms, with their own soul/spark are inferior to Skynet? Soundwave was monitoring every computer on Earth, Optimus and the Autobots downloaded every Earth language from the internet as soon as they touched down, etc

1. Let's go with tens of thousands years, at the most. We don't have evidence for anything above and beyond that.
2. Oh man, AI?? Wow, Skynet IS AI and there are literally thousands of AI lifeforms in Skynet with that ability to replicate biological tissues: something that the cybertronians did not show the ability to do.
3. Soundwave was clearly NOT monitoring every computer on the Earth. He specifically had to dial into certain things and route other data.
4. So the Skynet computers don't have all of the human languages, too? Oh, right, they do. On top of that, they send agents back in time and they speak the languages they want, perfectly, and not out of the ordinary, to. Also, you do not have any evidence that they pulled in tons of the humans' flying data to figure out the human language. If anything, they only downloaded just enough to learn English over the course of a few hours. Any conclusion above and beyond that is baseless speculation.

..... Skynet is nowhere near Transformers technology wise, software wise, or even hardware wise. Transormers can even eat raw metal and other materials to make their own ammo.

You're factually wrong. They are superior in almost every way. Everything you stated as justifications falls into these categories: false, misrepresented, or exaggeration.

Skynet took over all of the Earth's "touchable" computers. Something the transfers could not and did not do: superior processing power and intelligence from Skynet over the cybertronians. Skynet can replicate biological tissues perfectly: something the cybertronians can't do. Skynet figured out how to time travel: something the cybertronians can't do. Creating an AI out of a polymimetic alloy that is virtually indestructible: something the cybertronians can't do.

So, here we go:

Skynet has superior processing power.
Skynet has superior intelligence and AI.
Skynet has superior chemistry based technologies.
Skynet has superior quantum/astrophysics science.

What's left? erm

the ninjak
Nah an alien race of sentient machines are more advanced than Skynet.

Sadako of Girth
And way older. They are millions of years old. Not thousands.
Evidence for this in Bay universe: They were already here a few thousand years ago from a planet that had been at war for thousands of years, and the planet and inhabitants would have required millions of years for evolution already by that point.

And based on the '86 movie, continuity, they arrived here 4 million years ago.

TFs ageness cannot be downplayed here.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by the ninjak
Nah an alien race of sentient machines are more advanced than Skynet.

Well both the entire transformer race and and the main skynet CPU are now sentient, but yep the TFs are clearly more advanced on every single level.

Darth Martin
Then TX solos. Quite easily too. No. I said she could floor the Arcee twins. Bumblebee would eat her alive.

In an all-out war; SkyNet>>>>Transformers shown onscreen. But Bumblebee could really solo the Terminators here.

Sadako of Girth
1. Let's go with tens of thousands years, at the most. We don't have evidence for anything above and beyond that.
2. Oh man, AI?? Wow, Skynet IS AI and there are literally thousands of AI lifeforms in Skynet with that ability to replicate biological tissues: something that the cybertronians did not show the ability to do.
3. Soundwave was clearly NOT monitoring every computer on the Earth. He specifically had to dial into certain things and route other data.
4. So the Skynet computers don't have all of the human languages, too? Oh, right, they do. On top of that, they send agents back in time and they speak the languages they want, perfectly, and not out of the ordinary, to. Also, you do not have any evidence that they pulled in tons of the humans' flying data to figure out the human language. If anything, they only downloaded just enough to learn English over the course of a few hours. Any conclusion above and beyond that is baseless speculation.

You're factually wrong. They are superior in almost every way. Everything you stated as justifications falls into these categories: false, misrepresented, or exaggeration.

Skynet took over all of the Earth's "touchable" computers. Something the transfers could not and did not do: superior processing power and intelligence from Skynet over the cybertronians. Skynet can replicate biological tissues perfectly: something the cybertronians can't do. Skynet figured out how to time travel: something the cybertronians can't do. Creating an AI out of a polymimetic alloy that is virtually indestructible: something the cybertronians can't do.

So, here we go:

What's left? erm

Sorry Dude but you forgot to account for several things there on the TF side....Their command of matter is way superior to skynet... look at the the way they can restructure themselves at the same level with their scan/flash/imitate abilities.

And Ravages nanoswarm of botlets that combined several bots thick to be form that razorbeast that was a hair in width.

And they can also form Rubber (Tires) Glass (Windshields) explosives for things like missiles and all kinds of shit.

Cybertronian tissues were seen on the Pretender, and surrounding the hatchlings in ROTF.

So Skynet had the benefit of Earth's human knowledge on cloning to go from... And the Cybertronians still managed without that.

Rogue Jedi

So, here we go:

What's left? erm Magical spells.

dadudemon
Sorry Dude but you forgot to account for several things there on the TF side....Their command of matter is way superior to skynet... look at the the way they can restructure themselves at the same level with their scan/flash/imitate abilities.

That's not anywhere close to being a Polymimetic Alloy, though. They are

And Ravages nanoswarm of botlets that combined several bots thick to be form that razorbeast that was a hair in width.

TX had even smaller robots (millions of times smaller).

And they can also form Rubber (Tires) Glass (Windshields) explosives for things like missiles and all kinds of shit.

I don't see how that even holds a candle to Polymimetic Alloy. Impressive by our technological standards, for sure, though.

Cybertronian tissues were seen on the Pretender, and surrounding the hatchlings in ROTF.
Tissues? How do you know that it wasn't semiconducter soup? (Which is most likely what it was. They are grown similar to crystals.)

So Skynet had the benefit of Earth's human knowledge on cloning to go from... And the Cybertronians still managed without that.

Skynet, in less than 2 decades, advanced every facet of their technology to be superior to the Cybertronians (cept for a select few that I can't remember, at the moment), and the Cybertronians literally have not advanced in over 10,000 years.

Rogue Jedi
Magical spells.

dadudemon

I uh...yeah.

Magical spells. sad

KingD19
All Spark and Warp Gates.

Rogue Jedi
I uh...yeah.

Magical spells. sad You dumbass, pay attention.

Sadako of Girth
That's not anywhere close to being a Polymimetic Alloy, though. They are

TX had even smaller robots (millions of times smaller).

I don't see how that even holds a candle to Polymimetic Alloy. Impressive by our technological standards, for sure, though.

Tissues? How do you know that it wasn't semiconducter soup? (Which is most likely what it was. They are grown similar to crystals.)

Skynet, in less than 2 decades, advanced every facet of their technology to be superior to the Cybertronians (cept for a select few that I can't remember, at the moment), and the Cybertronians literally have not advanced in over 10,000 years.

Ok fair point on the semi conductor soup possiblity, but given that weve seen this stuff coming out of TFs onscreen like this from BB, Starscream, Ravage when Ravage got tron apart) we can be assured that its part of their biology. The pretender situation cliches it for me though... Cybertronian produced flesh has been around since the 80s when the Pretenders were introduced.

Robtard
Maybe it was stated and I missed it; Transformer-tech has the ability to assume human form too, like the T-X.

The assassin-girl-robot that went after Sam in his dorm room. Don't recall its name.

dadudemon
Ok fair point on the semi conductor soup possiblity, but given that weve seen this stuff coming out of TFs onscreen like this from BB, Starscream, Ravage when Ravage got tron apart) we can be assured that its part of their biology. The pretender situation cliches it for me though... Cybertronian produced flesh has been around since the 80s when the Pretenders were introduced.

laughing

Okay, okay.....you win this one. So it's now a tie with the biological flesh stuff. (I consider the 80s cartoon as superior canon than the films....but that's just me. It's not allowed in here, but you and I will most likely agree there, so I see no harm in it.)

Originally posted by Robtard
Maybe it was stated and I missed it; Transformer-tech has the ability to assume human form too, like the T-X.

It was never stated. However, that form is not similar to "polymimetic alloys" or the actual living tissue from the other Terminators, though, it is literally, moving around and changing the color of metal. She wasn't atually flesh, if you recall, when they kissed, Sam said it was metal tasting. So, it's not flesh, it's metal, just like they can do with matching of cars.

I think it makes sense that they COULD match humans, if they are small enough, but, like Sadako said in the movie thread, they do what looks like Mass shifting anyway. I don't think it's mass shifting, but it is still arguable, imo.

Originally posted by Robtard
The assassin-girl-robot that went after Sam in his dorm room. Don't recall its name.

Her name is Alice. Leo (the annoying roommate of Sam's), said it when they saw her in the hall when Sam was first settling in.

Sadako of Girth
Yeah thats the Decepticon "Pretender" chick I was referring to..

Robtard

It was never stated. However, that form is not similar to "polymimetic alloys" or the actual living tissue from the other Terminators, though, it is literally, moving around and changing the color of metal. She wasn't atually flesh, if you recall, when they kissed, Sam said it was metal tasting. So, it's not flesh, it's metal, just like they can do with matching of cars.

Yet it looked and felt like skin. Very similar to the T-1000 and T-X, imo.

Sadako of Girth
He said it tasted of diesel.

KingD19
Did anyone ever kiss a Terminator to see what swapping fluids with them tasted like?

Rogue Jedi
Pennzoil, most likely.

Sadako of Girth
I think people did in the Sarah Connor chronicles.
No dieselly taste mentioned....

Just "Sweat, bad breath....everything...." is canon established in the 1st movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.