KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Transformers versus Terminators....

Transformers versus Terminators....
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Transformers versus Terminators....

Sam Whitwicky has been targetted for Termination. Skynet sends back three Terminators. One T 850, one T 1000, and one TX. Along with them, three Moto Terminators are send to assist them (forget the rules of Terminator time travel, just go with, act as if Skynet has refined it so that Moto Terminators can time travel also.)

Sam is at home, hanging out with young John Connor (Rise of the Machines version). Bumblebee is in the garage, the Arcee twins with him, Mudflap and Skids in the driveway. Bumblebee somehow gets wind of the Terminators, who will be there any minute, gets Sam, and hauls ass to keep Sam safe. Tthe Arcee twins, Mudflap and Skids are right behind Bumblebee.

The three Terminators, riding the Moto Terminators, close the gap and are right on their ass, and they open fire.

Can Bumblebee and his Autobot comrades keep Sam and Connor safe, or do the Terminators succeed in killing them? John Connor is riding shotgun with Sam inside Bee. Sam and Connor are both wearing bulletproof vests, and have a duffel bag loaded with machine guns, handguns, shotguns, grenade launchers, and RPG's. The T 850 and the T 1000 are armed each with a grenade launcher, an MP5, and a handgun. The TX has her energy weapons.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 11th, 2010 01:16 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Bumblebee Pwns and rolls out.

*End of thread*

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post May 12th, 2010 12:50 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markness

Spite-orama.

Old Post May 12th, 2010 03:17 PM
Markness is currently offline Click here to Send Markness a Private Message Find more posts by Markness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

How so? TX's energy weapons are fanfriggintastic. How do the autobots take out 1000?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 12th, 2010 05:41 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Cool idea but the twins destroy the cycles fast and force the Terminators on foot.

The T850 dies quick as the twins destroy it. And Bumblebee gets Connor to a safe spot then joins the fray. The T1000 will be a hard kill as the twins scan both and send info to Bumblebee.

The TX could very well take one of the down with her EMP gun but that will only work once as she is blown away.

Realizing that the remaining Terminators are tough kills and agile. Bumblebee could decide to initiate a retrieval of Connor and Sam and escape.

Either way the kids live.

Old Post May 12th, 2010 05:42 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

You gotta remember that whilst in pursuit, the Moto's have missiles and guns.

Old Post May 12th, 2010 05:44 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Bumblebee Pwns and rolls out.

*End of thread*

This.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 12th, 2010 06:13 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Bumblebee, dude is a total beast, he'll even lubricate on them like he did that dude in the movie

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post May 12th, 2010 06:16 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

So when TX blasts BB dead center with her energy weapon, he lol's?

Old Post May 13th, 2010 12:09 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Yep, judging by the amount of times we see TFS survive hits from Energy weapons greater than the Terminator chick dishes out.

Hell even the Pretender chick in ROTF could probably get in there and give it a go against a T3 chick and be ok.

Oh....and its Witwicky.

Old Post May 13th, 2010 12:34 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Bumblebee solos.

Old Post May 13th, 2010 09:23 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Optimus Prime Pulse Rifle>>>>>>TX Energy weapon

Megatron's Fusion Cannon>>>>>TX Energy weapon

etc....

And a T-1000 is easy to take out, high heat, Bumblebee's cannon, or even the twins cannons are enough.

And BTW, Arcee was comprised of triplets, not twins.

And I have a feeling TF's are shielded from EMP's, since Blackout didn't damage himself when he used it, and didn't both using it against the Autobots.

Old Post May 13th, 2010 09:37 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by KingD19
Optimus Prime Pulse Rifle>>>>>>TX Energy weapon

Megatron's Fusion Cannon>>>>>TX Energy weapon

etc....

And a T-1000 is easy to take out, high heat, Bumblebee's cannon, or even the twins cannons are enough.

And BTW, Arcee was comprised of triplets, not twins.

And I have a feeling TF's are shielded from EMP's, since Blackout didn't damage himself when he used it, and didn't both using it against the Autobots.

Originally posted by Darth Martin
Bumblebee solos.

QFT

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 13th, 2010 09:53 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I say that all of the Bayformers are too much for the Terminators.

Lower the Bayformers' roster, and we'll see how one-sided this is.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post May 13th, 2010 09:59 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Even if it's just Bumblebee, he goes all...I'm a Transformer ninja on their asses.

Old Post May 13th, 2010 10:14 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Yeah in addition to being much more heavily armed, physically strong etc (Different Blasters, rockets etc) he moves bloody fast for something that big too.

Way too fast for any human sized terminator we've seen yet.

The Terminators totally pwn the Autobot at speech, though.

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on May 13th, 2010 at 10:23 PM

Old Post May 13th, 2010 10:21 PM
KingD19

By the end of TF1, Bumblebee could speak, and by 2 Ratchet had fully repaired his vocal box.

Old Post May 14th, 2010 01:40 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Impediment
I say that all of the Bayformers are too much for the Terminators.

Lower the Bayformers' roster, and we'll see how one-sided this is.
Remove BB from the equation then?

Old Post May 14th, 2010 04:16 AM
KingD19

Arcee and the twins are still enough, or even slightly too much. A couple of their shots hurt Devastator.

Old Post May 14th, 2010 04:45 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think TX is sexy. Just saying.

Old Post May 14th, 2010 04:49 AM