Scorpion vs. Sheik: The Rematch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Previously, on Scorpion vs. Sheik, Sheik defeated Scorpion. Scorpion is back. After the war (MKvsDC), Dark Khan attempted to posess Scorpion but the plan backfired and Scorpion absorbed him instead. Now the ninja heads to the Smash Bros universe to seek revenge on Sheik.

The battle will take place in the Stadium (seen in SSBB). Since Scorpion absorbed Dark Khan, the demon ninja is more powerful than ever before and is powered by the RAGE! Sheik has her feats from Brawl still.

Will Scorpion have Sheik's head this time or will Sheik kick his ass again?

Sin_Volvagia
Scorpion would beat Sheik's ass with just his normal abilities. With Dark Kahn absorbed, this is spite just like your other threads.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Scorpion would beat Sheik's ass with just his normal abilities. With Dark Kahn absorbed, this is spite just like your other threads.

I'm close to making a world record cool

Demonic Phoenix
Since the general consensus is that SSBB Sheik is more powerful than her canon counterpart, even SSBB Sheik wouldn't be able to beat the Master of Raging Gayness. She'd get instant RAGE-spanked.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Previously, on Scorpion vs. Sheik, Sheik defeated Scorpion. Scorpion is back. After the war (MKvsDC), Dark Khan attempted to posess Scorpion but the plan backfired and Scorpion absorbed him instead. Now the ninja heads to the Smash Bros universe to seek revenge on Sheik.

The battle will take place in the Stadium (seen in SSBB). Since Scorpion absorbed Dark Khan, the demon ninja is more powerful than ever before and is powered by the RAGE! Sheik has her feats from Brawl still.

Will Scorpion have Sheik's head this time or will Sheik kick his ass again?

/facepalm

ffs

I_Cheat_U_LOSE
Scorpion w/o Dark Kahn's powers pwns Sheik
Sheik doesn't even have magic nor projectiles, and only has martial arts skills. While Scorpion has his infamous "Get Over Here", his
infamous "Toasty", and martial arts.

Even though I know this is another Legend of Zelda character spite thread, you do deserve applaud for bashing an over-rated Nintendo franchise and for getting LoZ fanboys to hold animosity towards you. Now prepare for the LoZ and Nintendo fanboys to defend Sheik.

Scorpion Wins
Flawless Victory
Fatality

XanatosForever
gay_rage

BloodRain
If the normal version could apparently beat her adding Dark Kahn makes this some obvious spite.

Spartan117ftw
Lol. I'm sure this thread's vote ratio will be x:1 (x being everybody that is not ScreamPaste).

ScreamPaste
With Dark Khan's power Sheik loses. Sheik did win theshit out of the last thread though, denying that is utter lulz.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
With Dark Khan's power Sheik loses. Sheik did win theshit out of the last thread though, denying that is utter lulz.

Sheik doesn't beat MKvsDC Scorpion though smile

The Scenario
Originally posted by I_Cheat_U_LOSE
Scorpion w/o Dark Kahn's powers pwns Sheik
Sheik doesn't even have magic nor projectiles, and only has martial arts skills. While Scorpion has his infamous "Get Over Here", his
infamous "Toasty", and martial arts.

While I don't have much of an opinion on this match, pretty much all of this is wrong. We're using Smash Bros. version of Shiek, who does indeed have projectiles and magic. Plus that electric whip things of hers.

I don't why that deserbes applause. He's repeatedly spamming spite threads with the intention of riling up Zelda fans, which, I believe, fits the definition of trolling.

Sure, why not.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by The Scenario
While I don't have much of an opinion on this match, pretty much all of this is wrong. We're using Smash Bros. version of Shiek, who does indeed have projectiles and magic. Plus that electric whip things of hers.
Said magic is useless though in the Netherrealm, not that Scorpion would need to be in the Netherrealm or have his Nether power (summoning giant skulls, his entire ninja clan, and what not like in MK Armageddon) when he's got Dark Khan's powah of gayness and Rage.

This rematch was unnecessary.

Sin_Volvagia

I sure don't remember Sheik winning that thread.

ScreamPaste
I sure don't remember Sheik winning that thread. You also seem to think the entire Nintendo universe would lose to a Chocobo. Reliable your opinion is not.

Sin_Volvagia
You also seem to think the entire Nintendo universe would lose to a Chocobo. Reliable your opinion is not.

No I don't. You just overrate any character from Nintendo.

ScreamPaste
Nah. You're just happy to downplay them all day. I list feats, quote pokedexes, and that's basicly it. If that's overhyping then.. wtf?

LLLLLink
Nah. You're just happy to downplay them all day. I list feats, quote pokedexes, and that's basicly it. If that's overhyping then.. wtf?

If that's overhyping, then obviously Nintendo is a lie, lol.

Sin_Volvagia

You list feats and come up with some ridiculous ideas with each one.

Examples:

Link shielding Majora's tentacles means he has supersonic speed.

Ganon knocking the Master Sword off Link's hand puts Ganondorf at class 100 strength.

ScreamPaste
Lie. It does prove he has great reaction time, I never said it made him /move/ at supersonic speed. no expression
It /does/.

Sin_Volvagia
Lie. It does prove he has great reaction time, I never said it made him /move/ at supersonic speed. no expression
It /does/.

1. That's not what I read here:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=499505&pagenumber=2

2. Ganondorf doesn't have the same strength as his beastly forms. If that was true, why didn't he fight in the final OoT in his Gerudo form? Why did he go into his spectral form when squaring off against Midna with all the Fused Shadows?

ScreamPaste
1. That's not what I read here:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=499505&pagenumber=2

2. Ganondorf doesn't have the same strength as his beastly forms. If that was true, why didn't he fight in the final OoT in his Gerudo form? Why did he go into his spectral form when squaring off against Midna with all the Fused Shadows? Originally posted by ScreamPaste
The canon version of TP has him left handed, that is to say, the GC version.

Edit: While I'm here I'm going to prove Link has super human reaction time.

Ahem? Quoted from your link. Reaction time. smile

Increased range; looking awesome, being too tall for direct face stabbings.

He was already in the floating head, not spectral erm, form when Midna attacke,d actually, because Link had just stabbed him a bunch.

BloodRain
Forms are all different and... ah you know the rest.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.