KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Scorpion vs. Sheik: The Rematch

Scorpion vs. Sheik: The Rematch
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Scorpion vs. Sheik: The Rematch

Previously, on Scorpion vs. Sheik, Sheik defeated Scorpion. Scorpion is back. After the war (MKvsDC), Dark Khan attempted to posess Scorpion but the plan backfired and Scorpion absorbed him instead. Now the ninja heads to the Smash Bros universe to seek revenge on Sheik.

The battle will take place in the Stadium (seen in SSBB). Since Scorpion absorbed Dark Khan, the demon ninja is more powerful than ever before and is powered by the RAGE! Sheik has her feats from Brawl still.

Will Scorpion have Sheik's head this time or will Sheik kick his ass again?

Old Post May 13th, 2010 10:04 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

Laugh

Scorpion would beat Sheik's ass with just his normal abilities. With Dark Kahn absorbed, this is spite just like your other threads.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post May 14th, 2010 12:46 AM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Scorpion would beat Sheik's ass with just his normal abilities. With Dark Kahn absorbed, this is spite just like your other threads.

I'm close to making a world record cool

Old Post May 14th, 2010 01:05 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Since the general consensus is that SSBB Sheik is more powerful than her canon counterpart, even SSBB Sheik wouldn't be able to beat the Master of Raging Gayness. She'd get instant RAGE-spanked.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post May 14th, 2010 03:28 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Re: Scorpion vs. Sheik: The Rematch

Originally posted by Nemesis X
Previously, on Scorpion vs. Sheik, Sheik defeated Scorpion. Scorpion is back. After the war (MKvsDC), Dark Khan attempted to posess Scorpion but the plan backfired and Scorpion absorbed him instead. Now the ninja heads to the Smash Bros universe to seek revenge on Sheik.

The battle will take place in the Stadium (seen in SSBB). Since Scorpion absorbed Dark Khan, the demon ninja is more powerful than ever before and is powered by the RAGE! Sheik has her feats from Brawl still.

Will Scorpion have Sheik's head this time or will Sheik kick his ass again?

/facepalm

ffs

Howdy!

Old Post May 14th, 2010 04:28 AM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I_Cheat_U_LOSE
Sucks 2 Be U

Scorpion w/o Dark Kahn's powers pwns Sheik
Sheik doesn't even have magic nor projectiles, and only has martial arts skills. While Scorpion has his infamous "Get Over Here", his
infamous "Toasty", and martial arts.

Even though I know this is another Legend of Zelda character spite thread, you do deserve applaud for bashing an over-rated Nintendo franchise and for getting LoZ fanboys to hold animosity towards you. Now prepare for the LoZ and Nintendo fanboys to defend Sheik.

Scorpion Wins
Flawless Victory
Fatality

Old Post May 14th, 2010 05:45 AM
I_Cheat_U_LOSE is currently offline Find more posts by I_Cheat_U_LOSE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post May 14th, 2010 06:09 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

If the normal version could apparently beat her adding Dark Kahn makes this some obvious spite.

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post May 14th, 2010 10:40 AM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spartan117ftw

Lol. I'm sure this thread's vote ratio will be x:1 (x being everybody that is not ScreamPaste).

Old Post May 14th, 2010 12:32 PM
Spartan117ftw is currently offline Click here to Send Spartan117ftw a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan117ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

With Dark Khan's power Sheik loses. Sheik did win theshit out of the last thread though, denying that is utter lulz.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post May 14th, 2010 03:30 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
With Dark Khan's power Sheik loses. Sheik did win theshit out of the last thread though, denying that is utter lulz.

Sheik doesn't beat MKvsDC Scorpion though smile

Howdy!

Old Post May 14th, 2010 09:36 PM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Originally posted by I_Cheat_U_LOSE
Scorpion w/o Dark Kahn's powers pwns Sheik
Sheik doesn't even have magic nor projectiles, and only has martial arts skills. While Scorpion has his infamous "Get Over Here", his
infamous "Toasty", and martial arts.

While I don't have much of an opinion on this match, pretty much all of this is wrong. We're using Smash Bros. version of Shiek, who does indeed have projectiles and magic. Plus that electric whip things of hers.

quote:

Even though I know this is another Legend of Zelda character spite thread, you do deserve applaud for bashing an over-rated Nintendo franchise and for getting LoZ fanboys to hold animosity towards you. Now prepare for the LoZ and Nintendo fanboys to defend Sheik.

I don't why that deserbes applause. He's repeatedly spamming spite threads with the intention of riling up Zelda fans, which, I believe, fits the definition of trolling.

quote:

Scorpion Wins
Flawless Victory
Fatality

Sure, why not.

Old Post May 14th, 2010 10:07 PM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by The Scenario
While I don't have much of an opinion on this match, pretty much all of this is wrong. We're using Smash Bros. version of Shiek, who does indeed have projectiles and magic. Plus that electric whip things of hers.

Said magic is useless though in the Netherrealm, not that Scorpion would need to be in the Netherrealm or have his Nether power (summoning giant skulls, his entire ninja clan, and what not like in MK Armageddon) when he's got Dark Khan's powah of gayness and Rage.

This rematch was unnecessary.

Last edited by Ridley_Prime on May 14th, 2010 at 10:50 PM

Old Post May 14th, 2010 10:46 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

I sure don't remember Sheik winning that thread.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post May 15th, 2010 01:11 AM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
I sure don't remember Sheik winning that thread.
You also seem to think the entire Nintendo universe would lose to a Chocobo. Reliable your opinion is not.

Old Post May 15th, 2010 06:17 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

You also seem to think the entire Nintendo universe would lose to a Chocobo. Reliable your opinion is not.

No I don't. You just overrate any character from Nintendo.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post May 15th, 2010 09:10 PM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Nah. You're just happy to downplay them all day. I list feats, quote pokedexes, and that's basicly it. If that's overhyping then.. wtf?

Old Post May 16th, 2010 05:12 AM
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Nah. You're just happy to downplay them all day. I list feats, quote pokedexes, and that's basicly it. If that's overhyping then.. wtf?

If that's overhyping, then obviously Nintendo is a lie, lol.

Old Post May 16th, 2010 05:15 AM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

You list feats and come up with some ridiculous ideas with each one.

Examples:

Link shielding Majora's tentacles means he has supersonic speed.

Ganon knocking the Master Sword off Link's hand puts Ganondorf at class 100 strength.

sig by ScreamPaste

Last edited by Sin_Volvagia on May 16th, 2010 at 05:15 PM

Old Post May 16th, 2010 05:13 PM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

quote:
Link shielding Majora's tentacles means he has supersonic speed.
Lie. It does prove he has great reaction time, I never said it made him /move/ at supersonic speed. no expression
quote:
Ganon knocking the Master Sword off Link's hand puts Ganondorf at class 100 strength.
It /does/.

Old Post May 16th, 2010 10:05 PM