Spiderman vs Predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
Predator has come to NYC to hunt down the deadliest prey: Spiderman.

Spiderman has no clue he is being haunted but has bn investigated weird deaths of scum and cops, as peter parker he has bn sent to take pictures of the murder scenes while snapping pictures he sees a mirage looking at the crowd from a roof...

suspicious he runs to an alley to change and investigate.. reaching the roof in matter of seconds he sees no one there.. but he feels like he is being watched suddenly out of no where a blade flies out of no where and nearly cleaves spiderman if not for his last minute spidersense warning.

he looks around and thinks its a Pumpkin Bomb blade.. suddenly he sees an electrical discharge and something appearing and it roars.. spiderman now knowing his enemy prepares to engage..

predator activates his cloak and jumps off the roof.. spiderman chases after him.. a gameof cat and mouse.. who wins , who gets killed?

this is predator from predator 2 Danny Glover the NYC is the same as LA war zone summer from the movie..

Rogue Jedi
Spidey is too quick to get nailed by Pred's weapons, isn't he?

Robtard
Spider-sense trumps the Predators greatest asset, the cloak. After that, it's just a matter of Spider-man keeping track of the light-shifting silhouette, and webbing or closing the gap for a physical beat-down.

Prep2 is probably the lamest of the Predators too.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, h2h should be easy.

the ninjak
Yeah I'm going Spidey.

Rogue Jedi
Unless he's dumb enough to sit on Pred's blades.

Darth Martin
Spider-Man

The only onscreen Yautja that would have a prayer against Spider-Man is Wolf from AVP R. He was trashing Xenomorphs with his bare hands. Spider-Man is way too fast for Urban Hunter(who Harrigan went H2H with for a few seconds).

BruceSkywalker
Spidey, even though i like both...

KingD19
Does the Pred have access to the Discus and Plasma Caster?

Darth Martin
Don't see what's to stop Spider-Man from dodging the plasma caster shots or catching the smart-disk right out of the air. He's dodged bullets in the films and has amazing agility and dexterity.

KingD19
I thought the Plasma Caster traveled faster than a bullet?

And good luck if he tried to catch the disc, it'd slice his hand off.

Darth Martin
Not if he caught it where it is designed to be gripped, through the finger-holes. How do you think the Predator retrieves it? It's already been established that time slows down for Spider-Man in the first film.

Wild Shadow
time doesnt slow down no expression

spiderman's perception speeds up

Rogue Jedi
haermm

Wild Shadow
did the predator from part 2 have a net? i cant recall

Rogue Jedi
Yup.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
haermm why you laughing? confused

Rogue Jedi
Because it's obvious time doesn't slow down, but the way you said it was haermm Laughing with you, not at you.

KingD19
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Not if he caught it where it is designed to be gripped, through the finger-holes. How do you think the Predator retrieves it? It's already been established that time slows down for Spider-Man in the first film.

Why didn't he just catch the Goblin Blades then? He could've caught them in the middle.

And the Predator is trained in it's use, it's actually stated that Predator's mentally control the disc/chakram.

And like the others said, his perception of time speeds up, which to us, would make it seem like time slowed down.

Darth Martin
Ok, you all go the point of what I was saying. No need to be critics.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.