KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Spiderman vs Predator

Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Predator polishes his skull ftw 0 0%
Spiderman webs him ftw 1 100.00%
Total: 1 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Spiderman vs Predator
Started by: Wild Shadow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Spiderman vs Predator

Predator has come to NYC to hunt down the deadliest prey: Spiderman.

Spiderman has no clue he is being haunted but has bn investigated weird deaths of scum and cops, as peter parker he has bn sent to take pictures of the murder scenes while snapping pictures he sees a mirage looking at the crowd from a roof...

suspicious he runs to an alley to change and investigate.. reaching the roof in matter of seconds he sees no one there.. but he feels like he is being watched suddenly out of no where a blade flies out of no where and nearly cleaves spiderman if not for his last minute spidersense warning.

he looks around and thinks its a Pumpkin Bomb blade.. suddenly he sees an electrical discharge and something appearing and it roars.. spiderman now knowing his enemy prepares to engage..

predator activates his cloak and jumps off the roof.. spiderman chases after him.. a gameof cat and mouse.. who wins , who gets killed?

this is predator from predator 2 Danny Glover the NYC is the same as LA war zone summer from the movie..

Old Post May 15th, 2010 04:18 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Spidey is too quick to get nailed by Pred's weapons, isn't he?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 15th, 2010 05:28 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Spider-sense trumps the Predators greatest asset, the cloak. After that, it's just a matter of Spider-man keeping track of the light-shifting silhouette, and webbing or closing the gap for a physical beat-down.

Prep2 is probably the lamest of the Predators too.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 15th, 2010 06:09 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, h2h should be easy.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 15th, 2010 06:11 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Yeah I'm going Spidey.

Old Post May 15th, 2010 06:46 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Unless he's dumb enough to sit on Pred's blades.

Old Post May 15th, 2010 06:52 PM
Darth Martin

Spider-Man

The only onscreen Yautja that would have a prayer against Spider-Man is Wolf from AVP R. He was trashing Xenomorphs with his bare hands. Spider-Man is way too fast for Urban Hunter(who Harrigan went H2H with for a few seconds).

Old Post May 15th, 2010 06:59 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Spidey, even though i like both...

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 15th, 2010 07:55 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Does the Pred have access to the Discus and Plasma Caster?

Old Post May 15th, 2010 08:11 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Don't see what's to stop Spider-Man from dodging the plasma caster shots or catching the smart-disk right out of the air. He's dodged bullets in the films and has amazing agility and dexterity.

Old Post May 15th, 2010 08:40 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

I thought the Plasma Caster traveled faster than a bullet?

And good luck if he tried to catch the disc, it'd slice his hand off.

Old Post May 15th, 2010 09:47 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Not if he caught it where it is designed to be gripped, through the finger-holes. How do you think the Predator retrieves it? It's already been established that time slows down for Spider-Man in the first film.

Old Post May 15th, 2010 10:21 PM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

time doesnt slow down no expression

spiderman's perception speeds up

Old Post May 15th, 2010 10:27 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post May 15th, 2010 10:39 PM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

did the predator from part 2 have a net? i cant recall

Old Post May 15th, 2010 10:49 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yup.

Old Post May 15th, 2010 10:52 PM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
why you laughing? confused

Old Post May 15th, 2010 11:50 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Because it's obvious time doesn't slow down, but the way you said it was Laughing with you, not at you.

Old Post May 15th, 2010 11:53 PM
KingD19

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Not if he caught it where it is designed to be gripped, through the finger-holes. How do you think the Predator retrieves it? It's already been established that time slows down for Spider-Man in the first film.

Why didn't he just catch the Goblin Blades then? He could've caught them in the middle.

And the Predator is trained in it's use, it's actually stated that Predator's mentally control the disc/chakram.

And like the others said, his perception of time speeds up, which to us, would make it seem like time slowed down.

Old Post May 16th, 2010 12:30 AM
Darth Martin

Ok, you all go the point of what I was saying. No need to be critics.

Old Post May 16th, 2010 11:51 AM