My Life Story

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
i remember being 16 and was drunk with my friend driving down the highway.. i was the passenger and my friend would pull near other ppl's cars and i would pull the car door open. at the time it was funny in hindsight probably one of the stupidest things some one can do. we probably did it to three cars that night aside from that while some of us were smoking we would try to flick a lit cigarette bud into open car windows just for laughs..

after that we kept getting drunk and i finally passed out a few hours later around 1 AM i woke up inside the car with fishing pools overhead.. i was like what the hell?!.. i looked out the window and saw a bonfire and lots of ppl singing and drinking also lots of young hot girls.. so i took a deep breath semi sobered up and went out to introduce myself with my devilish smile.

jello shots and beers were past around as we drank and made out with one another. some time in the night we were running out of fire wood and some of us had to find more wood. we heard one of the guys screaming and ran after him in the darkness, we could see our friend being chased by a small shadow behind him so we ran toward him and the animal at 1st it looked like a small dog or coyote but it turned out to be a mountain cat.. i guess the cat was trying to scare our friend away from its territory but as soon as it saw us it turned around and ran off we chased it into a tree. we laughed at our friend for being a p#@@y since he was at least four ft taller then the cat.

in hindsight i dont think height would have mattered but we were young.

so after that we went back to the camp area but got lost and walked into a quicksand type area where the water had receded.. one of our friends look like he fell into a sink hole and fell into his waist we had to pull him out with branches.. after that we all grabbed each others from the waist and belt loops and walked out in single line very slowly...

also while fishing i was happy that i caught something it struggled and was hard to pull out after 5 minutes of intense struggling i manage to reel it in and was surprised to find out it was just an old boot with muck... disappointed. sad

feel free to comment and talk about my life experiences, i dont mind.
you can also post your own life story.. think as this as everyone's collective diary/journal or just want to remember an old life experience.. by the way i will keep posting stories till i forget or die..

LanceWindu
That's the fakest shit I've ever heard. Sounds like the plot to a movie...and not a good one.

Clone
Wow i really enjoyed reading that

Wild Shadow
i grew up in Los Angeles for most of my early life in a bad ghetto neighborhood.

i remember once a 15 yr old kid told me he would kill me b/c i press play on the double dragon arcade game it had a free game in it, i was about 6.

the kid had said that it was his game but i didnt know he wasnt around and i was just hitting the controls being a little kid even thought i didnt know but, i knew how to play it.. games back then were very basic and easy to play.

the kid was in my face and was about to hit me but my mom was behind him and was like: what did you just say to him?

she asked him how he could say that and at his age hit some one who was far smaller then him. she then told him his parents oughta be a shamed of him for his behavior. she said if he ever came near me or did anything to me he would be the one that would be dead.

growing up in such a bad neighborhood i new the kid's name and his reputation. even at that age i knew who to take seriously and who not to the kid "Chucky" was one of those kids you took seriously.. so when we got home from the store i went up stairs to the second floor to my neighbor's apartment...

i knocked on the door and asked to see NoNo he was 16 yrs old and he was one of the few nice ppl in the neighborhood.. people didnt steal or screw with ppl in the neighborhood or apartment complex.

he was like my older brother and alot of us as small kids looked up to him even adults were polite to him and he was polite to the adults in a neighborhood where kids were always disrespectful.

he use to buy me and the other kids ice cream we all knew he did bad things but never to us and he was like our hero, he would make sure certain ppl didnt come into our apartment complex like crack heads, drug dealers, bums and even certain known thieves.. even the police knew who he was and always wanted to arrest him and find something on him but no one ever gave him up and we would have the police leave disappointed.

He went with me and took me to chucky's apartment and talked to his mom about the threat he made to me and how he was planning to do something to me and my mom,.. he told her with no apologies if he touched me or harmed anyone in my family that he and her family would be killed..

he never did anything after that to us although he was one of the worse ppl in the neighborhood, thief, drug dealer and a murderer.

i remember one day NoNo came running into our apartment complex nervous and some of the adults asked him what was wrong he said the police was after him... he ran to one of the women(i wont say her name) and handed the gun off and he ran into his house....

the police showed up seconds later and asked if anyone ran by everyone said no.... a few seconds later more police arrived and came knocking on NoNo's Door.. asking the parents if they could speak with him which of course they said no.. also the entire apartment complex were telling the cops to leave.

the cops in the day were more cowards then they are now especially in a predominately ghetto neighborhood where more then the majority hated cops and had guns.. they knew that a shoot out inside a apartment complex with the tenets would just result in their deaths and no one would rat each other out. the police werent exactly the nicest ppl back in the 80's.. so they left.. this is was common for me growing up sometimes they would arrest NoNo and a few days or hours later they let him go with no evidence or witnesses sometimes in court he would have ppl from the neighborhood claim he was with them and not involved in a shoot out or vigilantism like burning down crack houses..

hard to argue with mothers, fathers and kids saying he was at a cook out with the entire apartment complex. so they would let him go.

he later passed away. i still think about him. he was my older brother.. he died taking a bullet to the back protecting me and carrying me to house.. some random ghetto kids started shooting at us while we were playing kick ball at about 8 pm.. 1st time i saw some one die and some one i know

Clone
wow this Nono person sounds cool good story smile

Wild Shadow
i still drink and think about him alongside my other friend Jeremy, two ppl who were taken b4 their time.

its like i stay up and talk to ghost when i drink.

i guess him dying and me being so small when it happen helped warped my view about life and death.

i dont know if it is normal not to forget traumatic moments or if we are ever suppose to move on.

i visited his grave one last time when i was 18yrs old... but i never stop thinking about him and wonder what he would have bn or could have bn if he had not passed away or given the chance to leave the neighborhood like i did. i wonder what he thinks about how my life turned out.

Clone
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
i still drink and think about him alongside my other friend Jeremy, two ppl who were taken b4 their time.

its like i stay up and talk to ghost when i drink.

i guess him dying and me being so small when it happen helped warped my view about life and death.

i dont know if it is normal not to forget traumatic moments or if we are ever suppose to move on.

i visited his grave one last time when i was 18yrs old... but i never stop thinking about him and wonder what he would have bn or could have bn if he had not passed away or given the chance to leave the neighborhood like i did. i wonder what he thinks about how my life turned out. wow very powerful. well are you happy how your life is turning out to be? im sure your friends would only be happy if you're trying just trying to be what you want in life.

Wild Shadow
i was happy with how my life was but people were always disappointed with me my mother my relatives.. its like to them money and a career is more important then doing something you like or something that you feel comfortable doing.

like my mom said i did everything backwards..

i guess them being unhappy with me made me unhappy..

i will write this chapter if your interested and go into detail...

Clone
then make them happy! do what you must do!
yes yes write smile

Ax3l
Holy ****, there is no way I'm reading that obviously fictitious story.

Rogue Jedi
bewbz?

Wild Shadow
i remember when i was 21 or about to turn 22 yrs old, the world trade center had already happen about a yr earlier.

i didn't care when it happen. i told myself good, about time something tragic happen to white america not just to regular ppl.. i was angry at the upper class ppl for various reasons and i also figured it was the arabs, i paid attention to world news and knew a lot about what we americans did overseas and i figured it was a matter of time something like that would happen to us.

pretty much what i told my girlfriend at the time when she told me to turn on the news at about 9 0' am..

already at 21 i had already given up a high paying jobs in construction contracting working for my uncle and wearing suits. i didn't like working with ppl who felt it was okay to kick ppl out of their their homes and their lawyers telling them it is cheaper to just kick them out and go to court then to postpone construction dates.... laughing that the poor dumb@$$es didn't even know their rights or would bother going to court or know how to file... i would stand behind as they talked about it so casually so i quit. gave up my company driver, my loft in a closed off security building with doormen(Frasier style).

my uncle felt i betrayed him b/c he was also using me to get to my friends and rich parents.. my mom was also angry.

i then got a job with my friend in construction and they even paid for me to go to school and get certified in different fields of the business.
so i was working in underpinning and going to the university for a few hours a week and also did volunteer work teaching taekwondo.. busy schedule i know. once i was certified i was bumped up to 18 dollars an hour and depending on the job if it was state or under certain stips i would get paid more from 24 to 32 dollars hour..

i was happy with my life and how it had changed. i was always busy but i was happy and it was honest work where my money didn't come from cheating ppl.. but my mom and relatives would constantly harass me asking me if i planned to be a construction worker all my life and if this is what i wanted do with my life after all the struggling our family had gone through to get and live in this country.

so this was always rattling in my mind when i was working with kids, after work at the bar during work.. one day my cousin showed up and my family wanted me to hang out with him and introduce him to my friends... they were like: your cousin John is a hero he just got out of the marines he is going to college to be a lawyer etc etc.. i would zone out and roll my eyes... why cant you be more like your cousin john instead of working construction quitting college what after 3 months.. and then your uncles company...

so later that night i take him to a karaoke bar this is in Nevada so you can actually get private rooms and back area curtain off.. my friends were drinking, i introduced him to my female friends and the guys.. i was bitter and angry watching him have a good time while i swirled my finger on my Budweiser beer..

finally he sat down. i asked him what he did in the marines, how much money he made and how much money was in his bank account? etc etc i just wanted to blow the wind out his sails..

after that we laughed at him and told him he was just a robot working for the man for corporate creed an uncle tom. he didn't do anything and his 10 grand in his bank account was a joke and we can make that in a month if we wanted to. i pulled out 4 grand from my pocket and told him this is what i made in one week and a couple of hours at the tables. my friends and some of the girls started to laugh at his expense one or two of the girls were mad at me for being so blatant and disrespectful...

he looked at me he was trying to be polite but he knew we were ganging up on him at his expense... he said that someone like me could never make it as a marine that i would fail.. i looked at him and told him i am a real man, a marine has never seen someone like me. if you can make it, i know i can. if your the standard then i have nothing to worry about, i got a six pack i can run 5 miles easy in 35 minutes. i was a high school wrestler, construction worker and a Martial arts instructor....

after that i stared at him and got very serious and quiet, he looked me in the eyes and neither of us blinked.. then the two girls who were mad at me tried to get him to dance with them and leave the bar/club since they felt i was being a prick and they really liked him... i didnt care. they walked him toward the dance floor while i made a line of coke and snorted it and drank my beer.. my cousin turned and looked at me and left with the girls.. my friends were like your related to that putz, i was like yeah....

about a 7 months later i kept thinking about my family telling me why cant i be like John and him telling me i couldn't make.. so during the middle of work i finally said F#@$ it.. i made up my mind to join the marines out of anger and spite to prove i could make it and john not being anything special..

MasterMyOwnMind
Quit being so goddamn sorry for yourself and instead of moping around this website like a ****ing groveling mongrel and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!! Do something or die, there's no in-between, ur living ur life dead simply by not being happy with it, get busy living or get busy dying.

There's people that have pulled themselves together and miraculously improved the quality of their lives from being stuck in a worse place than u ever were simply because they didnt want it anymore.

Skittle
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
bewbz? Found some! And then some more.

Wild Shadow
16 yrs old i was sitting in a bench watching a martial arts tournament trying to figure out the rating system...

parents and children all around me padding me on the shoulders excited all watching their children competing.. i smiled and was polite.

suddenly my master approached me and told me to get ready.. i looked at him and told him i wasnt sure what to do. i had bn persuaded to come to the tournament against my own will in order to be a good role model for the children at my Dojo and most importantly for my little brother who did everything i did. he looked up to me, i knew he would not come if i did not come.

i nervously got up not knowing anything about the rules nor wanting to embarrass myself or make the ppl that look up at me disappointed.

my name was called in and i walked into the demonstration circle and i bowed to the master and judges... i noticed that the masters and judges started whispering about me. my master was called up to the booth and were arguing. i sat down in the proper meditative position and simply observed them.

they finally called me up to the booth i could here everyone in the gymnasium whispering wondering what was wrong... one of the old masters who was obviously not american and lived under an old code of MA pointed at my belt and told me to take it off.. i was a bit angry since my belt was a special belt it was a black/red belt half and half..

he then asked me what made me think i could wear that belt that belt meant something and only a select group of ppl could wear it.. i told him i was a student/instructor he was mad. my master told him i was a black belt but that i was different among the other students since i was a professional student not just a regular student.. still i was ordered to take it off i did.. my master had gone to one of the sale booths and had bought a black belt for me to wear.

the parents and the students from my dojo were disappointed about my belt removal since they felt i had earned the right to wear it and only three ppl in my entire dojo could wear it.. it was a slap in the face or so they thought.

i was then asked which routine i would do and to perform it, i had not planned to come so i had not prepared a specific Taegeuk/ demonstration form.

i decided to do my favorite one the black belt 1st form...

i started slowly with open wing span then a clasp.. sudden tensing of the body.. then a sudden spring jump into the air with spinning kicks landing smoothly bending my knees in an awkward position but maintaining it without shaking each attack was followed by a strong yell.. i finished my Taegeuk a few minutes later in a frozen position slowly returning to my starting position.. controlling my labored breathing and not moving as a roll of sweated beaded from my forehead into my eyes until i was ordered to move and dismissed.. ppl clapped at my performance the master judges bowed at me and gave me my command to leave, i bowed and jogged off the demonstration circle.

parents and student came running at me the children jumping up and down calling my name: Mr. Castle you did great!! one of them was my brother he tugged my pants looked at me and said i did great and gave me a hug he was 9 yrs old at the time.. i smiled and looked at his belt he had bn given a black belt so he wouldnt be asked to take his off like i was.. the children's parents had bought him one... my brother tugged it and said he didnt mind he knows he is one of the best.. then.. i smiled and i messed his hair...it was his turn to perform in the childrens bracket..chinese

now all that was left was to watch my brother perform and and wait for the sparring/fighting portion..

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Skittle
Found some! And then some more. K, David.

Dorian Belmont
wow....you hold your liquor like a pansy

Wild Shadow
who, me?

Dorian Belmont
no the guy in your lap lol

Dorian Belmont
Originally posted by MasterMyOwnMind
Quit being so goddamn sorry for yourself and instead of moping around this website like a ****ing groveling mongrel and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!! Do something or die, there's no in-between, ur living ur life dead simply by not being happy with it, get busy living or get busy dying.

There's people that have pulled themselves together and miraculously improved the quality of their lives from being stuck in a worse place than u ever were simply because they didnt want it anymore. hear hear ......what kind of martial arts tho ....i took tae kwon do myself .....so awesome

Wild Shadow
its called drinking all day parting for days like we always use to do off and on it eventually wears you down..

but i recovered pretty quick plus i can out drink a lot of ppl back then and now.. well not now but a yr and a half ago i could have

Dorian Belmont
id drink under the table so fast yer head would spin..of course whether or not the booze made every thing spin is for you to decide

Wild Shadow
so staring at my weapon my m16 while riding in the back of an open end vehicle, i start to think if i get shot or hurt will i be seriously injured do i want to be saved.. will i refuse or threaten those around me to let me be and worry about themselves will i be willing to unholster my side arm and blow my brains out if i lose an arm or leg...

i reach inside my flack and pull out a crumbled cigarette box (marlboro:reds) slightly soaked and wet i find an unbroken dry cig. i place it in my mouth and prepare to light it.

my Cpl at the time stares at me and tells me what i think i am doing.. em i not aware that smoking inside a government vehicle is against government/military rules.

i stared at him and place my cig back and stared him in the eyes and responded: i was not aware that chewing gum in uniform was now allowed cpl?

he angrily replied are you correcting me marine?

i respond: no Cpl simply asking a question..

i continue to look around at the desert as we drive by thinking if at any time we will be blown up.. but then tell myself we have secured this area for the past couple of hours and government vehicles have bn driving through for the past 24 hours..

driver finally pulls over off the side of the road into a government secured area with heavy duty vehicles, cargo containers and tents..

we jump off the vehicle while me and three other marines talk about security and what are jobs will be while our section is here.

a Ssgt shows up and ask to know who is in charge the Cpl worriedly jumps off the back of the humvee and tries to hide the gum in his cheek as he responds that he is.

the Ssgt ask is that gum in his mouth and to spit it out and put it in his pocket till he can dispose of it later and correctly..

me and my buddies smirk... we then inform Ssgt that we were assigned as security with these marines who were armorers and if he had any security procedures or jobs he would require us to perform.

Ssgt in a loud voice responds we dont need any more security marine! we need armorers so we can process these weapons cache we discovered buried in the desert.

dont tell me your all security!! no Ssgt their are 5 armorer and 4 of us assigned to them as security.. although our mos is not armory we have bn with them for well over 4 months and are fully aware of many weapons operations and repair.

the Cpl finally gets the balls to talk and respond their secondary Mos is pretty much armory Ssgt they can work on small and large weapons like machine guns and side arms.

good.. you boys can start by marking and typing every functional Ak47 into the system they will be redistributed to the Iraqi police.. after that you will repair any weapon that can be fixed on site and the rest for transport for dermo..

i reach down and pick up a weird german machine gun era WW2 and ask about these unknown type weapons?

destroyed them iraqi only get Ak47 nothing else, understood?

yes, Ssgt. one of the marines on my security i had never met til we were assigned that day smirks and ask whose stupid idea was it to give the iraqi police weapons , half of them are corrupt and will end back up to the insurgent you just watch..

annoyed at him speaking at out of turn i dont respond by i think to myself he is right and i have an idea of the ppl responsible for such an order..

the ssgt angrily looks at the marines and tells him you will not second guess the president and his military staff is that understood marine?

the LCpl panicked stands at attention and responds: I, I Ssgt..

he are put to work under the hot sun and make shift covering the marines start to ask questions among ourselves how was this weapon cache found.. i look around and respond it sure wasnt by simply asking.. what do you mean? look around that snata clause looking mother f#@cjer sure as hell aint no marine these guys walking around are civilian contractors and probably one or two Cia douchebags..

you think? i know... 5 months later during a house raid another weapons cache was found and well over 400 wpns had the same serial number that we help mark and catalogue.. we found out during a routine check of confiscated equipment...

in my mind i smirked and laughed inside thinking to myself what a f#$k'in idiot who decided it was such a good idea to re arm the iraqi ppl.. knowing full well what government ppl made the decision and also knowing we will soon be told we are not to talk about this incident.

Rogue Jedi
I smoked weed today.

Wild Shadow
I smoked weed today. shame on you was it at least prescribed?

anyways.... i was at this strip club some yrs back it was dark and seedy with black lights but also a high class place.... the playboy and hustler models often make an appearance at the club for extra cash, sad i know..

so i was sitting in a large cushion seat surrounded by other similar style chairs and a small circular table..

i was doing my best laid back pose drinking a beer and order a few shots with my friends who were also there.

one of my friends with a smile looks at me and asks me a question trying to get everyone else to hear my response.

so Jay what is that saying your always saying when you see a hot girl you wanna bone?

i looked at him all suspicious and was why you wanna hear it?

all my friends lean closer to hear our conversation and get a few laughs at my expense...

my friend points at one of the strippers and asks what did you say about her?

i looked at him and answered i said she is hot and i would lick her @$$hole.... he was like now that is just sick bro.... i was like its just a saying i wouldnt actually do it, i aint that freaky.

my friends then smile and wave the girl over to us and start to whisper to her and hand her money... she smiles and comes over to give me a lap dance.. i eye everyone suspiciously and say whatever and go with it..

the girl then takes my beer and pushes my seat with me in it further away from the table as she start to grind and lick me..

she starts to get a lil too rough and i aint enjoying it any more and she starts to stick her @$$ all up in my face and suddenly smashes her cheeks right into my nose and performs a credit card swipe.

i wasnt expecting it but the body perfume, sweat and likely earlier necessary bodily functions were too much for me handle and i try to stop her from continuing her dancing as i run to the men''s room
to wash my face and nose which felt like i had bn smeared with nasty @$$ grease and eye tried not to throw up and think about the sensation nor the smell...

i return and my friends were laughing like whats wrong bro?

i was like the b#$%$ needs to shower and wash and not sh$# when coming out to perform.. they were like keeping it down bro your gonna embarrass her or get us kicked out... at least you learned to watch what you say, right?

pgdarth95
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
so staring at my weapon my m16 while riding in the back of an open end vehicle, i start to think if i get shot or hurt will i be seriously injured do i want to be saved.. will i refuse or threaten those around me to let me be and worry about themselves will i be willing to unholster my side arm and blow my brains out if i lose an arm or leg...

i reach inside my flack and pull out a crumbled cigarette box (marlboro:reds) slightly soaked and wet i find an unbroken dry cig. i place it in my mouth and prepare to light it.

my Cpl at the time stares at me and tells me what i think i am doing.. em i not aware that smoking inside a government vehicle is against government/military rules.

i stared at him and place my cig back and stared him in the eyes and responded: i was not aware that chewing gum in uniform was now allowed cpl?

he angrily replied are you correcting me marine?

i respond: no Cpl simply asking a question..

i continue to look around at the desert as we drive by thinking if at any time we will be blown up.. but then tell myself we have secured this area for the past couple of hours and government vehicles have bn driving through for the past 24 hours..

driver finally pulls over off the side of the road into a government secured area with heavy duty vehicles, cargo containers and tents..

we jump off the vehicle while me and three other marines talk about security and what are jobs will be while our section is here.

a Ssgt shows up and ask to know who is in charge the Cpl worriedly jumps off the back of the humvee and tries to hide the gum in his cheek as he responds that he is.

the Ssgt ask is that gum in his mouth and to spit it out and put it in his pocket till he can dispose of it later and correctly..

me and my buddies smirk... we then inform Ssgt that we were assigned as security with these marines who were armorers and if he had any security procedures or jobs he would require us to perform.

Ssgt in a loud voice responds we dont need any more security marine! we need armorers so we can process these weapons cache we discovered buried in the desert.

dont tell me your all security!! no Ssgt their are 5 armorer and 4 of us assigned to them as security.. although our mos is not armory we have bn with them for well over 4 months and are fully aware of many weapons operations and repair.

the Cpl finally gets the balls to talk and respond their secondary Mos is pretty much armory Ssgt they can work on small and large weapons like machine guns and side arms.

good.. you boys can start by marking and typing every functional Ak47 into the system they will be redistributed to the Iraqi police.. after that you will repair any weapon that can be fixed on site and the rest for transport for dermo..

i reach down and pick up a weird german machine gun era WW2 and ask about these unknown type weapons?

destroyed them iraqi only get Ak47 nothing else, understood?

yes, Ssgt. one of the marines on my security i had never met til we were assigned that day smirks and ask whose stupid idea was it to give the iraqi police weapons , half of them are corrupt and will end back up to the insurgent you just watch..

annoyed at him speaking at out of turn i dont respond by i think to myself he is right and i have an idea of the ppl responsible for such an order..

the ssgt angrily looks at the marines and tells him you will not second guess the president and his military staff is that understood marine?

the LCpl panicked stands at attention and responds: I, I Ssgt..

he are put to work under the hot sun and make shift covering the marines start to ask questions among ourselves how was this weapon cache found.. i look around and respond it sure wasnt by simply asking.. what do you mean? look around that snata clause looking mother f#@cjer sure as hell aint no marine these guys walking around are civilian contractors and probably one or two Cia douchebags..

you think? i know... 5 months later during a house raid another weapons cache was found and well over 400 wpns had the same serial number that we help mark and catalogue.. we found out during a routine check of confiscated equipment...

in my mind i smirked and laughed inside thinking to myself what a f#$k'in idiot who decided it was such a good idea to re arm the iraqi ppl.. knowing full well what government ppl made the decision and also knowing we will soon be told we are not to talk about this incident.

I copy-pasted that onto word and gave to my teacher.
I got a A+.
Thanks Happy Dance

Wild Shadow
i hope you corrected my spelling errors and grammar.. pls tell me more and explain in what class and why.. pls embarrasment

pgdarth95
I didnt really.
But I DID save it to notepad cause I thought it was really good.

Wild Shadow
cool... i have pics of that day... if you like i can post one or two of them but none with the marines or civilian contractors b/c i dont want to be tracked down and accused of something.. i am not yet ready for a confrontation with the man...gunsmilie

continuing on.

there i am under a nice sunny day my hands tighten and grasp the wooden bat handle. i look straight ahead and squint as i prepare to swing. suddenly i swing and i hear strike one!! then strike 2!! finally: your out!!

angry, ashamed and feeling sick i walk off back into the dug out i look up and see my mom and step dad : its okay champ its no big deal.. my eyes want to water up and my lip quiver but i hold it in and lower my head in shame as i finally arrive to the dug out and take my seat..

nearly a decade later i am back on the diamond and still haunted by that memory as i prepare for the incoming ball.. hundreds of thoughts go through my mind as i consciously and unconsciously sift through them and ignore them and put them away.

i am older wiser stronger better then most ppl on this field and in my country i tell myself this to build myself up.. these yahoos aint got nothing on me. i bn playing this game for yrs.. for gawds sakes you're an all star player..

i grip the bat once again like i did all those yrs past.. i shake the bat over my shoulder.. i tell myself one last time for gawds sake you were like 5 yrs old the bat was heavy so what if you struck out on T-Ball!!! that sh#$ dont mean nothing no more.. now get ready all these ppl came to see you and your team all eyes are on you dont let them down.. focus concentrate..

suddenly time seems to slow down as does my breathing i can hear the blood rushing through my body the thumb of my heart thumb..... thumb...

the ball moving so slowly through the air and then suddenly speeds up at the right moment i step in and swing i hear a crack of the bat and the vibration.. all in one fluid motion a dozen of small bodliy mechanical procedure occur all precise trained and honed by yrs of playing the game.

i release the bat as i take off running a deep field hit i can do this.. as i run i hear the crowd gasp.. i tell myself i did not just do what i think i did, did i? i try to block it out as hit 1st base i cant help but look back and see what i though just happen did happen.. oh no i am going to get disqualified.. i am so screwed!!! ppl run to help the kid that had step out of the dug out cage.. he had bn hit by my bat right in the crotch i knew ppl will say i threw the bat even though to me it was a precise release might have had a lil momentum but the intend was for it to drop to the floor..stupid kid... suddenly i feel the butterflies in my stomach and i look around and i can see eyes accusing me and suddenly i feel like i am 5 yrs old and sucking on my thumb.. i want to cry

Wild Shadow
here is a pic of the weapons we found and cataloged and were later re-confiscated during a house raid after they bn given to the local police and later found with insurgents

http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/castleking/all-images/108-39459/cew_004/105-1285270/

http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/castleking/all-images/108-39459/cew_004/105-1285270/

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/29885/1285273-cew_006.jpg

King Castle
@dadudemon

since you like my stories so much...

there i was waslking through a hot desert day along side my friend who had just bn promoted to cpl.

cpl: you know bro if you played the game and not correct them constantly you would have bn an nco long b4 me, instead they got you non req and screwed you on your promotion scores.

Me: so i am not suppose to be a marine and correct ppl when they F#@@# up regardless of their rank? care to tell me where in the reqs it is stated?

Cpl: you know just b/c it isnt in the reqs and you are suppose to correct them doesnt mean you should.. i mean they dont follow the rules like you and look who is getting f@##@ over? you, not them.

Me: so i guess i should not adhere to the oath of what it is to be a marine b/c no one else does it, right? i guess i should be a sh#$bag b/c our higher ups are just that? (stop to light a cig).

cpl: you know you are not suppose to walk and smoke?

Me: i know, that's why i stopped to light it and i am not walking..(pshhhowk). did you hear that?

cpl: what?

me: i think we are being shot at... (cup my cig in the palm of my hand and i start to walk to a sandbag wall)..

Cpl: your not suppose to walk and smoke! and we arent being shot at i would know.. it is probably coming from the birm where they check their wpns b4 leaving camp.

Me: i am not walking and smoking. i am simply transporting a cigarette to a different location. you might want to come over here with me and call it in.

Cpl: no, i'm not an idiot..

Me: well give it to me and i'll call it in.

Cpl: and if you are wrong i'll have to report you and the office snco's will use this as an excuse to demote you and non req you...

me: well, i guess its a good thing i am not afraid nor guided by my military career.. if you want i'll tell them you are in the can making a head call while i make the call.. leaving me solely responsible(hands me the radio).

this is echo 3 charlie over?

respond: who?

me: echo three charlie calling near from wild wild west compound.

respond: send it.

me: shots have bn fired in my immediate location, over?

respond: affirmative, there is a sniper up in the hills across the wire on the side of the road, .. reports have bn coming since morning.. a unit has bn dispatched to locate and engage.. you are fine he is too far for it to be a threat, just looking to disrupt the camp, over.

Me: affirmative, over and out.

Respond: hey, just stay behind a sandbag wall or birn just in case dont want you to get shot and blame me if it does puncture your skin which i doubt.

Me: (laugh) okay, thx.. over and out..

respond: good job marine.. stop by the main office when you can..

Me: roger. (facing my nco). told you we were getting shot at..

tank

Rogue Jedi
I once caught a fish this big.

dadudemon
Dude, I really do like these stories.

It sucks that you are leaving, though.

King Castle
you know what must be done to keep me here..
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=523396&pagenumber=2 shifty 33 i've grown tired.

i will collect my old stories and link them here for you 4 i leave.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=527300&pagenumber=2

i am still missing one more where i caught a dude dumpster diving on base while i was on security detail in iraq.

look deep in your heart and know this to be true, young jedi.
starwars

dadudemon
Originally posted by King Castle
you know what must be done to keep me here..
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=523396&pagenumber=2 shifty 33 i've grown tired.

i will collect my old stories and link them here for you 4 i leave.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=527300&pagenumber=2

i am still missing one more where i caught a dude dumpster diving on base while i was on security detail in iraq.

look deep in your heart and know this to be true, young jedi.
starwars

Dude, seriously, stick around.

As you found out, even RJ wasn't that bad of a guy (you two used to be at each others throats.) There's plenty of people here that you can still call your homies.

Some of your posts give me GREAT lulz and some of your stories are awesome.

Rogue Jedi
I smell something.

King Castle
Originally posted by dadudemon
Dude, seriously, stick around.

As you found out, even RJ wasn't that bad of a guy (you two used to be at each others throats.) There's plenty of people here that you can still call your homies.

Some of your posts give me GREAT lulz and some of your stories are awesome. we havent really bn at each others throats, i only got mad at him for last week spamming and trolling my threads... but not like we were at each others throats.. he make subversive insults and i would make fun of him openly.

http://www.thecinemasource.com/moviesdb/images/Stephen_King-1-The_Mist.jpg

i might have one more good story for you.. just gotta think about it?

StarCraft2
My life story

I was the fastest swimming sperm and I was the fastest drilling sperm.

Therefore I exist.

that was 26 years ago.

King Castle
@dadudemon

no, dont leave... borgcry

fZ6uLFsLR2Y

dadudemon
Originally posted by StarCraft2
My life story

I was the fastest swimming sperm and I was the fastest drilling sperm.

Therefore I exist.

that was 26 years ago.

We'll be swell pals: we both love the crap out of Starcraft (and Sc2), I'm 27, and we both like bewbz. no expression

StarCraft2
Originally posted by dadudemon
We'll be swell pals: we both love the crap out of Starcraft (and Sc2), I'm 27, and we both like bewbz. no expression
bewbs n starcraft makes me happy

Rogue Jedi
Tekken 3, Metal Gear Solid, Onimusha, Devil May Cry, Dead to Rights. 5 best games of all time.

King Castle
so there i was walking my bead in iraq in my camp.. earlier that day i had stopped by the make shift military store to buy smokes and was talked to by three female marines that were very nice to me. one was a sgt another a cpl and a pfc. they ran the store at the time.

the nco's had invited me to watch a movie the following day during movie night.. i smiled and said sure why not. truth be told i would have bn too tired to enjoy the movie.. but whatever.

later that night around 12am or 1am i was walking the same bead as earlier in the day.. had my flack and rifle radio and a moonbeam green lens to keep the light low and not give away my position standard practice.

well with my hyper senses i discerned something wasnt quiet right, i could hear the wind howling an metal clicking as if something wasnt shut properly.. i follow the noise to the make shift military store..

the front door was cracked open and on the side of the door was the lock... obviously it was too dark to see properly which is why they assumed they had hooked the door but failed to do so.

hmmm.. i frowned, maybe they did it purposely to allow some one to come in and steal at night making me look bad if it happens during my watch i get the blame.

what to do, do i go to the female marine's "can" and have them relock it?(had escorted one of the females later that day to their can) but what if some one comes while i am gone and robs it?

what if it was the PFC who screwed up hate to get her in trouble?

evil voice in my head: just go in their steal a laptop and some 1gig sticks and whatnot, maybe some dip and smokes b4 you call it in..

Me: no.. i am a marine, i promise to uphold its standards. besides its too low class for me then, when i was capable of such a thing.. but, i could use some smokes...damn. sad

damn if the marines werent hot girls who liked you,you wouldnt be contemplating this sh$#.. you know what you gotta do..

(lean my head to the side of my flag as i call it in) this is shadow wolf calling wolf den, over.(me and the ppl gave ourselves our own call name for sh$#s and giggles, we were that bored and needed to feel macho).

wolf den: send it, shadow wolf.

me: we have an unsecured military store on my route, over.

Wolf den: damn, really hate to get those hot girls in trouble..

me: you are on an unsecure line watch your comments. over.

wolf den: roger, can you secure the store? over.

me: negative, either way wake up the Snco on call and send me another marine to locate the sgt of the store, her can number is lima 24, over.

Wolf den: affirmative, lima 24. one will be send now.. keep watch SSgt will join you shortly, over.

me: Roger.

standing in front of the door as a sentry as three figures approach.. the female sgt and her cpl with a random lcpl security marine walking with them.

female: hey, lcpl castle?

me: yes sgt?

female: did you call it in?

me: yes, sgt.

female: why? you could have just gotten me now we are going to get in trouble... do you guys make a report or informed anyone higher ranking like a Snco or officer? i know you guys can keep it secret.. let you guys crap whatever you want if you let this slide?

Ssgt walks up what the hell is going on hear!! who are you?! are you the ones that left the store open whats you rank?! sgts and cpl?!! this is what nco;s do now!? answer me!

females: no, staff sgt!!

she stares at me angry accusing me with her eyes...

Lcpl castle, tell me what happen..

yes, ssgt!! i found the store door ajar!! i called it in immediately and asked for a marine to get the store nco;s while also informing you of teh situation, Ssgt!!

Ssgt: good job marine, you ladies see what a good marine is and the difference between a bad one?!

me: ssgt, permission to speak!?

Ssgt: granted.

me: the sgt had just asked me not to report this incident and offered to allow me to take whatever i wanted if i did not inform any NCo's!!
b4 you interrupted her while asking for a report.

Ssgt: what?! you sgt just signed your own court marshal! you think you can bribe me.. give it a try tell me what you will give me if i look the other way?!

tell you what, you tell me what you offered my marine here and i'll let you lock the store door and head back to your can..

Sgt; yes, ssgt. i told him he could have a thumb drive or smokes if he didnt report it.. ssgt.

SSgt: lock the damn door and marine escort them back to their can..

marine: yes ssgt!!

Me: so i guess no movie later today, right? smirk..

she glares at me and walks away....

SSgt: good job castle, f#$#$ sh#$ bag marines..

me: so you are not going to write them up and charged?

Ssgt: i am but i needed to hear them say it themselves otherwise it would be your word against hers and it wouldnt go no where.. now we all heard it she'll be charged tomorrow and wont see it coming wanna come and watch when we bring her in?

me: sure..
big grin

StarCraft2
/\
/\
/\
/\
/\
/\
too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words too much words

King Castle
then it wasnt for you... dont spam it, dude..pls.

i actually wrote it for dadudemon.

anyways following day i kinda regretted doing the right thing.

some of the male marines in my tent at the time was like: you could have capitalized on the sh$#.. bro. you be getting laid during your time here and what not.. she liked you and you turn her in? thats cold bro..

man i would have bn all up in her business if you know what i mean if i had bn u and them being all over me..

i felt like a jack@$$ but at the same time i felt angry that this is the profailing thought of marines both the men and the female sgt..

StarCraft2
oh? i thought u just blabbing for nothing.

King Castle
its cool i dont really mind just the whole too much thing over and over isnt funny..

at least but a more funny amusing comment.. like i once wrestled a bear and he only won b/c he kicked me in the balls..

Rogue Jedi
What are the educational requirements for getting into the military?

King Castle
What are the educational requirements for getting into the military? pointing out my grammar and typing but instead of put?

seriously hs diploma or equivalent... i think you can get a waiver if you do an adult IQ test similar to a high school final exam or college one.

to be honest i really just type while i think about a bunch of random stuff, dont really worry about grammar. i sometimes will think of one thing and type something else i think some thing might be wrong.. i blame the government for good measure.

Digi
One thread like this is fine, but when it becomes a trend it has the potential to become spam. Have to stop it before it sets a precedent. Sorry, closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.