Zohan versus Ed Cullen...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Zohan and Ed Cullen in a h2h battle to the death.

Fight takes place in the Winchester pub (Shaun of the Dead.)

To the death.

the ninjak
Cullen rapes him.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by the ninjak
Cullen rapes him.

Rogue Jedi
How? Zohan is just as fast as Ed, about as strong, is a trained killer, and can defy gravity.

the ninjak
Are you talkin about this guy!
http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/the_ninjak/lge_Zohan_080619102339016_wideweb__.jpg

because he is not as fast nor as strong.

Rogue Jedi
You seen Zohan? Yes, he is indeed as fast while fighting. In the scene when he is on neighborhood watch, he is moving as fast as Ed.

If not as strong, he is damn near.

Also, Zohan got clocked in the face with a crowbar by Phantom, and it had no effect on him.

BruceSkywalker
is there anything in zohan that suggests he knows anything at all about vampires

besides what if anything does zohan have that will kill cullen

KingD19
Ed has been beaten into submission by that guard from the Volturi.

Zohan could do the same...especially since he feels no pain, while Ed clearly does.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by KingD19

Zohan could do the same...especially since he feels no pain, while Ed clearly does.

but this is to the death, so what does have zohan have that clearly puts cullen down for the count

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by KingD19

Zohan could do the same...especially since he feels no pain, while Ed clearly does. Not to mention the flashback scene, where his hand was cut off.

marwash22
The following is the gayest thing I have ever said: I saw New moon.

iirc, that "guard from the Volturi" had like 300 years or so on Edward so of course he got owned. However, if you compare feats, Zohan is much more impressive; I'm sure he could punch a whole through the sparkly vamp.

Tattoos N Scars
Zohan was lightning quick when he took out those guys in front of the beauty shop.

KingD19
Yeah, he'd hit them all several times in about, 2-3 seconds.

And eventually, I think if Ed wouldn't just pass out, Zohan might rip him apart to be mean.

Rogue Jedi
Disco disco good good!!!

KingD19
Zohan would kick a hacky sack through Ed's forehead.

Rogue Jedi
haermm Then catch it in his butt cheeks?

the ninjak
I forgot how crazy Zohan was.

He's like a looney tune....I revoke my previous vote.

Zohan wins.

Looney Tune powers pwn everything.

NemeBro
Zohan was able to catch bullets with his nostrils.

He is much faster than Ed.

Rogue Jedi
And hairier.

Bloinky
I can see it now....Zohan beats Edward.....Then takes Bella to the back closet of the beauty salon and shows her a real man.

Rogue Jedi
haermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.