KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Zohan versus Ed Cullen...

Zohan versus Ed Cullen...
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Zohan versus Ed Cullen...

Zohan and Ed Cullen in a h2h battle to the death.

Fight takes place in the Winchester pub (Shaun of the Dead.)

To the death.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2010 02:28 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Cullen rapes him.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2010 03:01 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by the ninjak
Cullen rapes him.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2010 06:53 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

How? Zohan is just as fast as Ed, about as strong, is a trained killer, and can defy gravity.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2010 07:34 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Are you talkin about this guy!
(please log in to view the image)

because he is not as fast nor as strong.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2010 07:56 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

You seen Zohan? Yes, he is indeed as fast while fighting. In the scene when he is on neighborhood watch, he is moving as fast as Ed.

If not as strong, he is damn near.

Also, Zohan got clocked in the face with a crowbar by Phantom, and it had no effect on him.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2010 08:04 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

is there anything in zohan that suggests he knows anything at all about vampires

besides what if anything does zohan have that will kill cullen

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2010 09:43 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Ed has been beaten into submission by that guard from the Volturi.

Zohan could do the same...especially since he feels no pain, while Ed clearly does.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2010 09:48 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by KingD19

Zohan could do the same...especially since he feels no pain, while Ed clearly does.

but this is to the death, so what does have zohan have that clearly puts cullen down for the count

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2010 09:51 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by KingD19

Not to mention the flashback scene, where his hand was cut off.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2010 09:52 PM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

The following is the gayest thing I have ever said: I saw New moon.

iirc, that "guard from the Volturi" had like 300 years or so on Edward so of course he got owned. However, if you compare feats, Zohan is much more impressive; I'm sure he could punch a whole through the sparkly vamp.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2010 09:54 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Zohan was lightning quick when he took out those guys in front of the beauty shop.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2010 03:44 AM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Yeah, he'd hit them all several times in about, 2-3 seconds.

And eventually, I think if Ed wouldn't just pass out, Zohan might rip him apart to be mean.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2010 04:18 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Disco disco good good!!!

Old Post Jun 4th, 2010 04:21 AM
KingD19

Zohan would kick a hacky sack through Ed's forehead.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2010 04:40 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Then catch it in his butt cheeks?

Old Post Jun 4th, 2010 04:49 AM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

I forgot how crazy Zohan was.

He's like a looney tune....I revoke my previous vote.

Zohan wins.

Looney Tune powers pwn everything.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2010 03:50 PM
NemeBro

Zohan was able to catch bullets with his nostrils.

He is much faster than Ed.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2010 10:21 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

And hairier.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2010 04:40 AM
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

I can see it now....Zohan beats Edward.....Then takes Bella to the back closet of the beauty salon and shows her a real man.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2010 06:24 AM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote