Prince Nuada vs Nomak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
Same actor, two different roles. Nuada, armed with his spear, finds himself face to face with Nomak in the sewer tunnels below Manhattan. Nomak is fresh from feeding off Blade..and taking his sword in the process.

Which fighter makes it out of the sewer alive?

Rogue Jedi
Nomak.

marwash22
Nuada has the speed and fighting edge, but i don't recall any strength feats that would allow him to bypass Nomak's ribcage. Can a reaper be decapitated? I don't recall anyone actually trying to cut a reaper's head off. He has Hellboy level strength, but i don't think that strong enough.

Nuada is definitely fast enough to contend and he is immune to toxins, isn't he? Nomak wouldn't be able turn him into a reaper but he'd win due to outlasting Nuada.

Rogue Jedi
Wait, didn't Nuada's spear turn Hellboy mortal?

marwash22
nah, it's magical though. So it may be able to pierce Nomak... it's indeterminable. Though, Hellboy's skin is said to be indestructible so I'd say it's legit to say Nuada can do it.

Rogue Jedi
It'll pierce Nomak, that's not an issue, but will it turn Nomak mortal?

marwash22
nope. Hellboy isn't immortal. He just doesn't age normally, but he can be killed, provided someon can physically harm him.

Rogue Jedi
Then Nuada is ****ed haermm

marwash22
how is he phucked?

Rogue Jedi
Because he has no way of killing Nomak.

marwash22
decapitation? hitting that spot Blade hit?

Rogue Jedi
Nuada's blade isn,t that long, impossible for him to slip it into the small gap that Blade did. Impossible to decap him, again, the blade is too short.

marwash22
i guess.

Rogue Jedi
Nomak will get inside his guard and turn him.

marwash22
Weren't those elves immune to toxins? I haven't watch Hellboy2 in a while but I'm pretty sure there was something that indicated they couldn't be harmed by poison/disease... which is what the vampire virus is.

Plus, Nuada is too quick to get caught like that. We never saw him get tired in the film but i wouldn't suspect he'd have the endurance of a vampire. Yeah, Nomak wins in the end due to stamina.

Rogue Jedi
I dunno about the toxins, and yeah on the last part.

Redemption
doesnt nuadas spear break off and goes deeper when touched

Rogue Jedi
Mhm, but Hellboy as a magical being.

Redemption
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Mhm, but Hellboy as a magical being. but Hellboy as a magical being?

Rogue Jedi
was.

Redemption
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
was. i dont remember that being the reason he couldnt get it out and wouldnt a vampire be considered a mystical being

Rogue Jedi
Dude I dunno.

the ninjak
Nomak would tank Nuada's attacks eventually and the fight would turn wrestling/melee that's when Nomak beats him to death.

marwash22
^ probably. but i dunno about that tanking part, Nuada would do damage, just not lasting damage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.